I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

IN Christ were all things created….all things (A to Z) in Heaven and all things (A to Z) that are in earth.

Col 1:16-17
(16) For by (IN) him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by (IN) him, and for him:
(17) And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

Christ is the “Beginning” that is in Genesis 1:1 in which all things were created.

In Beginning ….that is, in Christ (Christ who is the Beginning of God’s creation), God created the (“et”: the first and last letters in Hebrew or in Greek the Alpha and Omega) heavens and the (“et” which is the first and last letter in Hebrew) earth. There is no “the” before “beginning”.

Gen 1:1-
(1) In (no definite article “the” in Hebrew) beginning (Jesus Christ) God created the (“et”) heaven and the (“et”) earth.

But the earth BECAME (Hebrew: hayah) without form and void….that is, it BECAME without the form of His righteousness and void of His knowledge.

(2) And the earth was (BECAME) without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

His people BECAME without the form of His righteousness: they are wise to do evil instead.

His people BECAME void of His knowledge: they have no understanding. There is "no light"....no knowledge...in our leaders that we hold in high regard.

Jer 4:22-23 KJV
(22) For my people is foolish, they have not known me; they are sottish children, and they have none understanding: they are wise to do evil, but to do good they have no knowledge.
(23) I beheld the earth, and, lo, it was without form, and void; and the heavens, and they had no light.

There is none righteous….as they became without the form of His righteousness. There is none that does good.

There is none that understand….as all have no understanding. They became void of His knowledge.

Rom 3:9-12 KJV
(9) What then? are we better than they? No, in no wise: for we have before proved both Jews and Gentiles, that they are all under sin;
(10) As it is written, There is none righteous, no, not one:
(11) There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.

(12) They are all gone out of the way, they are together become unprofitable; there is none that doeth good, no, not one.

The darkness came upon the face of the deep…..that is, the foolish heart of men was darkened as man BECAME vain in their “imaginations” (in their internal thoughts/considerations/reasonings).

Rom 1:21-24 KJV
(21) Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
(22) Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools

They changed the glory of uncorruptible God into an IMAGE made like to decayed man….and to “birds and fourfooted beasts and creeping things”.

(23) And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

All who sit together with those who are doing this are being mortally destroyed. We become "one flesh" with them in their decay and destruction. We must come out from among them and be separate.

(24) Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

The “image” is the “graven image” of the church scribes: their codified written church constitutions, by-laws, creeds, statements of faith, etc, etc, etc).

The “image” is the church handwriting of ordinances/dogmas that are patterned after the world’s handwritten documents (such as their governmental constitutions) by which they govern and judge themselves by rather than having God do that. The outside world keeps and serves (worship) their own handwritings. We must not copy them in this.

The “birds and fourfooted beastes and creeping things” speaks of the outside world….the "gentiles" or outside nations …that we are not to copy their ways (their documents) and put them in our churches to keep and serve. The handwriting must not be found in our gatherings….yet they are there in EVERY “church” gathering.

Act 10:11-14 KJV
(11) And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
(12) Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.
(13) And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.
(14) But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

He brings us out of the land of “Egypt”…that is, the outside world. He has freed us from the bondage of the outside world’s government over us. We are now in His government….the kingdom (government) of God.

Exo 20:2-6 KJV
(2) I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

He is the LORD our “God”…that is, JUDGE.

He and His commandments (that we are to keep and serve) judge us now.

We are to have no other “gods”….that is, judges….before Him. Men use their handwritings to judge themselves and others with rather than let God judge them.

They incorporate the external commandments of the Scriptures into their own handwritings in order to judge (Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days).

(3) Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

The “graven image” is the handwriting of ordinances that is patterned after the “rudiments of the world”…after their fundamental principles codified in their handwritten documents.

We must not make unto ourselves any graven image. The church scribes “engrave” their own handwritings for us to keep and serve rather than God’s commandments which are written upon our hearts and minds.

We are not to make any likeness of anything that is in heaven above. No taking of some of the external commandments of the Scriptures and use them in the handwritings of ordinances. That is what puffed up fleshly-minded men do who want you to come to their “church” and keep and worship their handwritings. Do not let a fleshly-minded man convince you to serve his handwriting in order to judge you.

We are not to make any image (any external handwriting for ourselves) that is patterned after anything in heaven above or that is in the earth or in the “water under the earth”….that is, the teachings contained in the books of men who have died. Dead men’s written words must not be used in any handwriting.

(4) Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:

We are not to bow down to them nor serve them. Let us not revere the church handwritings that are passed down from one generation to another. We have only One Lawgiver….One Judge….and He is a jealous God…a jealous Judge.

(5) Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

Instead of serving the handwritings of the church scribes, we are to KEEP His commandments. This is about keeping His internally-written commandments rather than keeping and serving the externally-written commandments of men that are codified in their church documents.

(6) And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram