Fayetteville,Arkansas
✟16,774.00
Faith
Salvation Army
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
So do you have any special songs,singers,bands that the two of you basically feel as yours? Ours is Home by Michael Buble. It is such a hard thing to be away from him when he travels so this song and much of Buble's music soothes me.Oh,it can make me tearful as well!

Gods4me

Apr 16, 2006
scotland
✟1,279.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Amazed by lonestar is our song.
Here's the stroy why:
One day we were on on msn talking and he phones my moblie when i answer he said nothing but started playing amazed down the phone. and on the msn screan typed in i love you.

i was soooo lovely i was crying and everything.

so amazed is going to be our first dance...

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
nope no song, there are several songs that do make me think of him though like "i miss you" by incubus which is a song he sent me last year and far away by Nickleback becauuse we're in an LDR so most songs that touch on being separated from the one you love really makes me think of him.

Upvote 0

Ceili

God's plan makes a beautiful arrangement
Apr 4, 2006
Denver
✟19,004.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Do you want my list? :) We have certain songs that fit certain parts of this relationship with it's break up and heartache,redicovering eachother so one song that is closest to our hearts is "The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face" with Celine Dion. I love her version best. I love the video,made me hang my head and cry when I had broke up with my now boyfriend.

We also have Hands To Heaven by Breathe and The Air That I Breathe by the Hollies as ones we hold close.
I do think music can be very hurtful and depressing though when a relationship has ended. I was actually unable to listen to these songs over the past few years.
I think while the love is with you,they're your songs but when things end they can be unbearable and keep you from moving on.

Upvote 0

somethingBEAUTIFUL

Feb 25, 2007
Alabama
✟8,532.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Our song is "We Will Dance" by Steven Curtis Chapman. The first time we danced, he picked the song, and that's what it was. It's become very very special to us.

A few other songs that are meaningful to us are "She's Everything" and "Waitin' on a Woman" by Brad Paisley, and "Day Before You" by Rascal Flatts.

Upvote 0
S

spoiltbrat2003

He bought me a music box that played this song

I am dreaming Dear of you, day by day
Dreaming when the skies are blue, when they're gray;
When the silvery moonlight gleams, still I wander on in dreams,
In a land of love, it seems, just with you.

Let me call you "Sweetheart," I'm in love with you.
Let me hear you whisper that you love me too.
Keep the love-light glowing in your eyes so true.

Longing for you all the while, more and more
Longing for the sunny smile, I adore
Birds are singing far and near, roses blooming everywhere
You, alone, my heart can cheer; you, just you

Let me hear you whisper that you love me too.
Keep the love-light glowing in your eyes so true.

Upvote 0