Enochcalling

Oct 13, 2005
New Jersey
✟211.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it OK for me to be a Christian and be worried about Islam? You see I believe in the Trinity like the rest of my fellow Christians. However Islam preaches that Jesus Christ was a great prophet but he had no Father. How am I as a Christian able to find the right way to tell my muslim friends that their beliefs are in complete contridiction of how I belief without hurting their fellings and creating WW 3?
Mohammed also dealt women a death blow. I also belief that God (Jesus Christ God) already gave woman her punishment at the fall of the Garden of Eden and it was not Mohammed's right or position to further women's suffering. What should I do I have a real problem with this? Am I the only Christian who feels like Islam is slamming our beliefs? They say Islam is taking over the world but without The Trinity I can't support it.

C

cwebber

Is it OK for me to be a Christian and be worried about Islam? You see I believe in the Trinity like the rest of my fellow Christians. However Islam preaches that Jesus Christ was a great prophet but he had no Father. How am I as a Christian able to find the right way to tell my muslim friends that their beliefs are in complete contridiction of how I belief without hurting their fellings and creating WW 3?

Well first off just be their Friend as you have been this builds a foundation on which you can work from. Than find simularities of what Scripture says about Jesus and what Islam says about Jesus (Isa).

I believe the Koran states Jesus(Isa) will Judge everyone on the Great Day of the Lord. The Bible states Jesus will Judge everyone great and Small, Christian and non-Christian at the Great White Throne Judgement. Only those who's name is found in the Lamb's book of Life(Christians) will goto Heaven.

You can build on simularities like these that may cause your friends to think more about Christ.

But First I would recomend you study hard and firmly be planted in Christ before trying to do so because if you are not they can reverse it on you and you could stray from God.

Remember it is a spritual Battle and the enemy is very very very smart. I would recommended one on one at first before trying to tackle them all at once because it is easier to talk to a person one on one than three on one.

Upvote 0