Supporter
May 18, 2002
United States of America
✟35,162.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Military Occupational Specialities (M0S)
During my service in the USMC(71-81) I had the following MOS:
8654-Roconnanissance man, Parachute and SCUBA qualified
8541-Scout Sniper
Final rank:E-7, Gunnery Sergeant, GySgt

I served my country during the Vietnam War(71-74).

In Christ
James

Upvote 0
"s0uljah" has a few parts to it, which complement each other.

soul refers to my soul, duh. :) The '0' in s0ul is my attempt to be humble before God.

The "Jah" refers to "Jahova," which is a derivative of "Jehova," or "Yahweh," the Hebrew name of God.

So, put it all together, and I am a "soldier for God," since you can sound it out to be "soldier."

I feel God wants me to use rational thought to complement the knowledge that I feel in my heart. In addition, I feel that God wants me to use my skills to defend His teachings.

Upvote 0
gunnysgt

Don't wanna to mess with you!

My father was in the service; he didn't go into combat. He was a sergeant and supplied weapontry. I don't know his exact title. My father tends not to talk about his accomplishments :confused:. Anyway, he was in Okinawa for a while, also Kansas. I'm not sure if he was like this before he went into the Air Force, but he's always very neat, makes his bed every day, sticks to almost a rediculously strict schedule (like, plans are completely abandoned if things don't go "just so".) He's weird. But I love him. :hug: Daddy! The Air Force paid for his education after he got out. He received a BS in political science, changed his mind, then got the company he worked for to pay for his tuition to get another BS in electrical engineering. Dad is a smart guy. Just a bit eccentric at times.

Upvote 0
:cool: Some of my hobbies influenced my name. I have a passion for cars and planes so here you go. I have a 95 yellow mustang Gt convertible, and there is a P-51 mustang in town named Crazy Horse. so mrkrzhrse. My tag reads KRZ HRSE. I say it's because of the P-51, my wife says it's because I drive cray and the mustang is my horse.. ;) :)

Upvote 0

VOW

Feb 7, 2002
*displaced* CA, soon to be AZ!
Visit site
✟28,000.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
My AOL screen name is "VOWeaver." People online began to call me "VOW" and I'm so used to seeing it as my name, I try to make all my internet accounts reflect it in some way.

It's not playful or fun, but straightforward, and I like that. And it says a lot about my character when it comes to my spiritual commitment to God.

Peace be with you,
~VOW

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
During a prayer session, a brother i'd never met had a word for me. He said the Lord had a name for me which he did not understand. Then he said the Lord saw me as Lazarus, which really hit home with me. You would have to know my testimony to know how right the name is for me. I'll just say that Jesus called me out of the grave. He's given me a life I wouldn't have asked for, and am not worthy of.

Upvote 0
I chose my name because I wanted to reveal a little of my heart. My real name is Gina Marie. I chose Marie as a Confirmation name (Catholic Ceremony at age 12). I changed my last name to Marie 10 years ago when I was planning to use it to copywrite songs.

Peace to You All :wave:

:pink: truthseeker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Originally posted by Defender of the Faith 777
There's no problem with posting your testimony. I'm sure we're all interested to hear it.
Thanks, but I would have to start my own thread because it's a long story. I'll just sat that God has delivered me from the bondage of my past, and given me a New Life in Christ. For me, it's Black and White.
:bow: Glory to God!

Upvote 0