JDoc

Aug 6, 2011
Brazil
✟15,182.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Same here; glad I'm not alone! When I think about it, it seems like a scary prospect but I hope it happens naturally.

Also, at my age there is a good chance it will be with whoever God has in mind for me to marry (if anyone) though I don't believe that has to wait until marriage.

My situation is the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Joyly

Jan 17, 2013
✟15,160.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I didn't like how I got my first kiss. I wish it didn't happen the way it did. He told me to close my eyes... then he grabbed my hands. I thought,
"What's he doing with my hands? Why do I need to close my eyes for this? What's going on here? I FEEL WEIRD."

Then all of a sudden I feel a pressure against my lips which caught me waaay off guard and it made me jump and I flinched. He thought he was being romantic but I wasn't ready at that point considering we met like 40 minutes prior to that.
Things were a bit awkward after that.

Upvote 0

DeeKaye

Nov 4, 2013
✟7,619.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'd rather forget. I was 13 and I was scared. The guy at my church was my age and had just been eating an orange. He got me to kiss him and then I didn't wait to run away in complete shock...it was a french kiss by the way...He called me a baby for leaving quickly. I put a honey lemon cough drop in my mouth to take away the kiss taste and I felt guilty when I came back to where my family was in the upstairs of the church. I kissed the guy downstairs in the church. A week later he said he was just playing with me. :sad:

Upvote 0

pressingon17

Oct 20, 2007
Nor Cal
✟12,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Since I've become a new creation in Christ, all my past kisses don't count. ;)

My fiance and I are waiting for the alter to kiss for the first time, it will be her first kiss and I haven't kissed anyone in a such a long time that I feel like it will be a first kiss for me too.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Bananagator

Are you pondering what I'm pondering?
Nov 20, 2013
✟14,432.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Mine was fun :)

I was 15 and he was my first real boyfriend. We went to the movies to see.... uh... wow I can't remember. I know we saw The Time Traveler's Wife but that may have been later...
Anyway, he told me to close my eyes because he had a surprise for me. And then he kissed me.
It was kind of cheesy but it was exciting because it was my first kiss :D

Upvote 0