Oct 17, 2011
✟15,127.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I'd probably rather forget ittt... I held onto it for so long because it never felt like that perfect setting like in the movies, and when I finally had my first kiss, I kind of gave everything else away the same night. Strong emotions are something I struggle with. =/ I know it's not the greatest response, but sometimes they aren't perfect, and I wish I could go back all the time. Because now I really don't even have a story about my first kiss that I'm not going to be too ashamed to share with my children someday =(

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
first kiss and only kiss was in middle school. Cute boy, had butterflies in my tummy. Wanted to be my boyfriend, and I told him I was too young. lol. but the kiss was memorable and I was sad when he moved away. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pressingon17

Oct 20, 2007
Nor Cal
✟12,940.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Every kiss and past relationship I wish i could forget. God is good and forgiving so in him I've never kissed anyone. Fresh slate everyday. God is good. Now waiting till I meet my princess. No more petty relationships without Christ at the center.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Beauty4Ashes

All that I need, is a song in my heart. . .
Feb 5, 2004
Visit site
✟28,095.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was at at a new years party at midnight followed by a second kiss by someone else which I won't go into detail about. They were both very nice and attractive guys. However I wish I could have saved those kisses and any that followed and had my first kiss with my now husband as he had his with me. But oh well.

Upvote 0

AndrewZinc

Oct 1, 2011
Glasgow, Scotland, UK
✟15,526.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
I've never kissed anyone.
:/

letcha know when I have it...

I haven't kissed yet lol.

I have never kissed before. I'm saving it for whoever God has planned for me. I believe that the first kiss should be at marriage.

Haven't had mine yet...

Same here; glad I'm not alone! When I think about it, it seems like a scary prospect but I hope it happens naturally.

Also, at my age there is a good chance it will be with whoever God has in mind for me to marry (if anyone) though I don't believe that has to wait until marriage.

Upvote 0