Rotterdam, The Netherlands
✟39,246.00
Country
Netherlands
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Wait till your a college senior and everyone is getting married, and you still haven't so much as gone on a date.

That would'nt bother me so much, and encourage me to live my life and to maybe look for somebody else to meet.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Moonrise Lu

Jul 23, 2014
Texas
✟9,437.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My first one happened about three months ago with my boyfriend. I guess technically the first kiss was when we were saying goodbye one night, I was giving him french-style cheek kisses to be silly and I ended up missing and hitting his lips :o (I was super embarrassed, he thought it was funny/cute).

First real one happened a couple weeks later. He asked permission before it, and I had aaaall the butterflies in my stomach since I'd never even held hands with a guy before him. But he went slow and was really sweet about it :blush:

Upvote 0

GuusVA

God's Warrior
Oct 14, 2013
Tongeren Belgium
✟24,641.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
My first one happened about three months ago with my boyfriend. I guess technically the first kiss was when we were saying goodbye one night, I was giving him french-style cheek kisses to be silly and I ended up missing and hitting his lips :o (I was super embarrassed, he thought it was funny/cute).

First real one happened a couple weeks later. He asked permission before it, and I had aaaall the butterflies in my stomach since I'd never even held hands with a guy before him. But he went slow and was really sweet about it :blush:

:thumbsup: so I'm not the only guy to have asked permission to kiss her :p

Upvote 0