your attention please

Status
Not open for further replies.

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
maybe you're about to loose your mod ship because you keep breaking forum rules?
I'd like to politely ask you to leave him alone, EP :)

Thank you. God bless you.

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
I think you shoudn't cause more trouble here, I ask you graciously to leave. This is a conversation between CCs.
Well, I'm Catholic, we're generally considered pretty conservative... does one need to be invited to join this forum?

And what do you mean cause MORE trouble? When did I ever cause you any trouble???

Upvote 0

ReformedChapin

Chapin = Guatemalan
Apr 29, 2005
✟18,338.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Private
Well, I'm Catholic, we're generally considered pretty conservative... does one need to be invited to join this forum?

And what do you mean cause MORE trouble? When did I ever cause you any trouble???
You don't adhere to what is defined as a Conservative Christian. I ask you again..please leave. You are here just to cause trouble.

Reactions: GreenMunchkin
Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Its nice to be politely asked... but am I not welcome to participate in this discussion?
Not if your participation starts and ends with attacking a member here, no :)

I'm sorry you have personal beef with NG, but this isn't the place.

Upvote 0

Lisa0315

Respect Catholics and the Mother Church!
Jul 17, 2005
At The Feet of Jesus
✟37,577.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican

You are not currently a member, but you may become one by doing the following:

Go read our Statement of Beliefs. If you agree with our Statement, then, go to the Sign In thread.

Until, then, please refrain from debating with members. :)

Lisa

Upvote 0

EnemyPartyII

Sep 12, 2006
✟20,084.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
You are not currently a member, but you may become one by doing the following:

Go read our Statement of Beliefs. If you agree with our Statement, then, go to the Sign In thread.

Until, then, please refrain from debating with members. :)

Lisa
Thankyou :)

Upvote 0

IamRedeemed

Blessed are the pure in Heart, they shall see God.
May 18, 2007
Visit site
✟24,764.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes, Catholics are "generally considered pretty conservative", however unless you have personally had a complete conversion of where you stand in regards to Christian standards and ethics, (which I have witnessed over the past few months) you are far from it and according to your sig statement, it doesn't appear that a conversion has occurred, therefore you would not be able to agree to the standards of membership of this forum.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.