Young Christians

Interest7

Dec 3, 2012
✟7,675.00
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Single
I read this today and it caused me to wonder why it is so rare to find someone like this. (Thought about it before, this just reminded me). Pure, strong, enduring, and willing to choose their own path. It made my day to see this, and gave me hope. But we shouldn't live in a world where we are surprised when someone like this speaks up.

http://braverymagazine.com/virgin/

I guess I'm just wishing I had more people like this in my life, as I'm sure we all do. This just touched my heart in a way that I don't often feel. I'm not even sure why I'm posting this, really. I haven't posted anything here in a long time, but this sort of...inspired me, I guess.

Anyway, I would really like to read what you guys think about her message.

Cearbhall

May 10, 2013
United States
✟122,284.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
I guess I'm just wishing I had more people like this in my life, as I'm sure we all do.
I'm hesitant to speak highly of her tendency throughout the article to project her personal preferences onto everyone else and turn her subjective feelings into objective logic, but I commend her tenacity in knowing what she wants and sticking to it in the face of cultural influences.

Most of my close friends seem to possess this quality when it comes to sex, but indeed, it would be nice if everyone found his or herself able to make sexual decisions freely, maturely, and joyfully. It has to do partly with personal strength, but it's also a matter of societal factors.

Upvote 0