You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Mercymade

Messianic newbie
Jan 21, 2024
Chiriqui
✟8,611.00
Country
Panama
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Hi All,

I have already introduced myself in the General Introductions thread, but wanted to say hello here. Like somebody else said, I call myself a Messianic Gentile because i am a Christian who wants to learn more about Messianism, to go back to the roots of the Christian faith so I can better understand my beliefs.

I am grateful to have found this space to learn more and please if you feel so inclined pray for me that I would grow closer to Christ through my time here.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hello folks. Am new to the Messianic Jew forum, as I am a Catholic, but find other denominations fascinating. My name is Alex, and am in my mid-20s. :)
Welcome to our little corner. Alex... Enjoy your stay. May you be enlightened by the Holy Spirit into a deeper walk with HIm.

Reactions: AlexB23
Upvote 0

AlexB23

Christian
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Aug 11, 2023
WI
✟76,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Welcome to our little corner. Alex... Enjoy your stay. May you be enlightened by the Holy Spirit into a deeper walk with HIm.
Thank you. That is one thing that Christians and Messianic Jews have in common, we both walk in the light of God.

Upvote 0

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟575,802.44
Faith
Messianic
Hi All,

I have already introduced myself in the General Introductions thread, but wanted to say hello here. Like somebody else said, I call myself a Messianic Gentile because i am a Christian who wants to learn more about Messianism, to go back to the roots of the Christian faith so I can better understand my beliefs.

I am grateful to have found this space to learn more and please if you feel so inclined pray for me that I would grow closer to Christ through my time here.
Same here, and it has been 15 years and still learning. May the Lord continue to lead you on the narrow path.

Upvote 0

Xamot

Apr 5, 2024
Hawaii
✟606.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Greetings, this my first post on the entire website. I'm still getting my bearings and don't plan on posting much just because of work. I have read the sop and agree to abide by the rules of it.

I'm a futurist who believes that the 70th week of Daniel is to come and that the start date of the 70 week prophecy is found in Nehemiah chapter 2.

Upvote 0