You must read and agree before posting in this forum

I am eligible to post in this forum

• I practice MJ and attend a synagogue or small MJ group (I have read and agree to post with in the gu

• I am an invited non MJ Jew (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I practice MJ and attend a Church too (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the S

• I practice MJ (I have read and agree to post with in the guidelines of the SOP)

• I am posting as a guest- just here for fellowship and to ask questions

Results are only viewable after voting.

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
Following a Jewish carpenter...
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I'm just a plain old Christian. I don't know much about Torah or what MJ is all about. However, I am very interested in learning more about it. I honestly feel that I am being led in this direction.
So, if you will let me, I'd like to stay.

Reactions: visionary
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I'm just a plain old Christian. I don't know much about Torah or what MJ is all about. However, I am very interested in learning more about it. I honestly feel that I am being led in this direction.
So, if you will let me, I'd like to stay.
I feel the same way. The treasure of Jewish scripture, history, and understanding, is rich.

Thank the Lord for our Jewish brothers, and their commitment to Torah.

Thank the Lord for our MJ brothers, and their commitment to seeing Christians reconnecting with our Jewish origins through Yeshua and Torah.

MJs are bridging the gap and pulling us together. Thanks to the Holy One for His work through them. :wave:

Upvote 0

Angelquill

Bard of Angels
Jul 20, 2014
Following a Jewish carpenter...
✟2,838.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
I feel that, after fifty plus years of stumbling along after a Jewish carpenter, straining just to touch the hem of His garment, perhaps it is time for me to learn a bit about the Olive Tree that I have been grafted into.

Upvote 0

Truthfrees

Supporter
May 20, 2015
✟277,188.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I feel that, after fifty plus years of stumbling along after a Jewish carpenter, straining just to touch the hem of His garment, perhaps it is time for me to learn a bit about the Olive Tree that I have been grafted into.

:thumbsup: Well said. May all Christians come to this same conclusion.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't recall if I've answered the poll or what is the correct answer for me - while raised Catholic, my ancestry was largely Sefardic Jewish. I can point to my mom's ancestors in the Bible and to my dad's ancestors in Cecil Roth's book Marranos. Both family lines were forcibly converted to Christianity at the point of a sword by the Inquisition.

Thus, while acknowledging that my ancestral blood is largely Sefardic, the blood of Jesus runs in my veins since I come from his family line while I acknowledge him as messiah.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
yomkippurbw.jpg

A joyous Holiday to all.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

visionary

Your God is my God... Ruth said, so say I.
Supporter
Mar 25, 2004
✟572,538.44
Faith
Messianic
Looking forward to fellow-shipping. I am a guess here and want to learn more about the Hebrew roots of my Christian faith. I've been a Christian for over 50 years but there's always new things to learn.

Ken Hawn
Welcome... Keep an open mind, we are also searching to get closer to Him. We will share the gems that we have found.

Reactions: Laureate
Upvote 0