You look like...

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟242,470.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Not really. :sweatsmile: Well, I can't remember the name of the actress someone told me I look like, but I remember thinking that I don't really look like her, haha.
I bet I could think of an Owly lookalike ;p

Nope, I blend in and that's the way I like it. I mean, how can you be a bounty hunter on the down low if you stick out by looking like a celebrity? :burglar:
But you do look like one. What was her name?..... Sarah something....

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
But you do look like one. What was her name?..... Sarah something....
I forgot y'all did find me a couple look a likes...Lucille Ball was one of them I think. ^_^ Which is actually fairly accurate. I do have a similar facial structure just different eye color and hair color.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Ubuntu

wayfaring stranger
Mar 7, 2012
✟33,907.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
When it comes to photos, well, I hate to be "that" guy, I really do... But I think we in general should avoid posting photos on sites such as this. You know, stalking is a serious issue, and people might be able to find out who you are if they have a photo of you. I’ve also read about people who posted their photo online and ended up having their photo being used by scammers on dating sites…

(I will of course privately share photos of myself with pen friends, etc.)

Stay safe, kids!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

mojoboy31

Kitchen Ninja
Oct 19, 2014
One does not simply give away one's location.
✟242,470.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I forgot y'all did find me a couple look a likes...Lucille Ball was one of them I think. ^_^ Which is actually fairly accurate. I do have a similar facial structure just different eye color and hair color.
Sarah Paulson! I remember now. lol

sarah-paulson-gossip.jpg

Ohhh really?? ;):p Well I'd be totally curious about who you'd come up with! :tonguewink:

Lol, I could find a lookalike, but then all would know what the Owly looks like :p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums