Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Hi, I like Bob Segar's Greatest Hits CD to. Have you ever read a senior newspaper for people over 50? My local senior paper has 7 funeral homes listed in it and I think when people get over 50 these funeral homes think these people are more likely to die. You never see funeral Ads in young people's magizines.

Robert

Upvote 0

Jilliebean

Jan 11, 2005
Cleveland, OH
✟7,652.00
Faith
Baptist
Politics
US-Republican
Robert43 said:
Hi, I like Bob Segar's Greatest Hits CD to. Have you ever read a senior newspaper for people over 50? My local senior paper has 7 funeral homes listed in it and I think when people get over 50 these funeral homes think these people are more likely to die. You never see funeral Ads in young people's magizines.

Robert

His greatest hits CD is one of my favs. I've never read a senior newspaper....yet. LOL @ funeral home ads....I'm thinking 50 is awfully young myself. They say age is all in the mind and I am in full agreement!

Upvote 0

Johnboy60

Looking For Interesting News.
Dec 28, 2003
Tennessee
✟306,929.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
You know you getting old when.................I was going tell you people something and now I cann't remember what it was. Wait a minute I'm thinking....................................................................................
............................................................................................
............................................................................................
..............................................................................................

.............................................................................................

..............................................................................................I will tell you tomorrow when I remember it. I think. :D

Upvote 0

IrishCoffee

Feb 2, 2005
Hesperia, CA
✟219.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
wildthing said:
Pacer had to ugylist car on the road at the time. If they were so hot where is American Motors today.

Wasn't American Motors the same company that originally made the old Edsels? (Now that really tells you how old I am!) They were truly ugly!:D

Upvote 0

wildthing

Legend
Apr 9, 2004
somewhere in Michigan
✟23,757.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Republican
IrishCoffee said:
Wasn't American Motors the same company that originally made the old Edsels? (Now that really tells you how old I am!) They were truly ugly!:D
Nope that was FORD!!!!!!!!!! Am not that old. The man down the street is restoring one. Every now and then he needs extra set of hands and I will help out.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
you're having casual conversation about various topics with coworkers or younger relatives and you use the phrase 'when I was your age.' I've actually caught myself doing this with a 25 year old coworker and my kid sister who is only 21. lol

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Tumbleweed64 said:
"You hear your fav 80's tune on the Oldies station" :eek:

ditto! lol The radio station I work part time for used to be considered a 'solid gold oldies station' and now it's music from the 60's, 70's and 80's. creeeeeeeeeepy!!!! lol

Upvote 0