Yet another positive dream that I had.

Russ Campbell

An ounce of faith overcomes a ton of fear!
Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Kitchener, Ontario, Canada
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I just woke up from a dream, I had been involved in a car accident, and I was bleeding internally. ended up trying to call an ambulance, but I ended up 'passing out' , I woke up in the dream in a place of many corrodores.

As I have had this dream before , I knew to avoid going anywhere that went down, always going up, I came into an area where there was a lot of water running,, I knew from a previous dream that there was a valve somewhere that had to be shut off so I pointed that out to people that I saw around me, we finally found that valve and shut off the running water.

The rest of it is rather foggy, I do know now that thee is another place , possibly more than one that you go to when you die, maybe more as I had a similar dream earlier.

Folks, I now know that there IS life after death, I have had many of these dreams, maybe more than I can remember.

One thing I do remember is that all of the 'officials' kept congratulating me for having arrived, and that was good on its own.
This life we lead is important , and the words Jesus were constantly heard when I had woken up in this 'new' world, and that is all that I can describe it as.
One of the things i noticed about my dreams , and i had many is that we (or at least consistent with all of my dreams is that there is no fire involved. , none of my dreams had fire in them, the were with the exception of a few all positive.
Maybe its because I lead a positive type frame of mind , and the last thing I heard before waking up for real was 'It is not your time yet.".
Folks, its not what you say in life, but its what you do in life that matters, sure a positive series of writings helps , but that is moire of a testimony than an expression of what we are doing.
I now know that there is another world that we wake up in after we die, maybe more that one, but one thing is consistent, it follows what the Bible has said about 'In my Father's house there are many mansions, I simply woke up in one of these rooms.

One thing I should mention is that if you are about to die, and this is for those who are in that stage of life, do not be afraid, we go to a much better place in life. From all of my dreams I can say that you will wake up in a much different place.

If you have had a good Biblical life and have a good relationship with Jesus, then I can say this, if you have NOT had any type of relationship with Jesus , you need to correct that immediately, life is short, you never know when you are going to go, it could be in your sleep, but one thing is certain , and that it is imperative to mention that you get a chance to repent of all of your sins before you die, death is NOT sudden like we think it is, but gradual.

Our minds go on before and after we die from what I have dreamed, all of our thoughts and emotions go with us, good mostly.

Now that Covid-19 is happening, and this is important, are you prepared for death? Do you have a plan of action about what you will do about life in general on earth up to and before that happens, and I say this not to frighten anyone but to prepare them for what we all must go through.

There are lots of posts about hell, I simply will not go there, it goes against my very nature. I will let others do that part, there are many of them out there.

Neither will I tell you how to lead your life except to lead it in a positive way, but I must precaution, that alone will not get you into Heaven , a good relationship with Jesus is a admonitory thing in this life, not only do you lead a better life, you have good times with Jesus , even through this 4-5 month lock down, you CAN be happy, I am talking about good healthy happiness, the kind that everyone is looking for, NOT the type of happiness that everyone finds, a false happiness, an empty happiness, no i am talking about a good spirit filled, joyful happiness that stays on no matter what happens, that is hard to obtain.

In closing I would like to say that a good relationship with Jesus is worth every penny that you could find on earth, it is more valuable than gold or platinum, in fact more valuable than anything you could ever experience in this world.
How to be happy in a world filled with violence, and petulance, you ask? Well that is another story to be written, and YES I will do it, but thing I must mention, is that you take it all with you.

Russ Campbell.

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,879.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
I usually have weird dreams like that when I blew off my 2 am pee call. Those, in my case and not to minimize yours, are just dreams coming out of the dark human mind that can conjure up most anything.

Now the visions I get or what I call dreams more like visions are another matter, in these there is either a clear message from a holy man or something that works out almost exactly in real life a few days later. These are very vivid and generally in full color, I'm nearly awake, sometimes even aware of the room around me or my wife next to me. One I got I was already awake and just looking up at the ceiling thinking about getting up to make coffee. These I take to be visions.

Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Yes indeed, even the weird dreams I turn into something positive, that dream inspired me to make this video:
I hope you all like it. Russ

Reactions: Dave G.
Upvote 0

Noxot

anarchist personalist
Site Supporter
Aug 6, 2007
dallas, texas
Visit site
✟231,339.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Often when we dream we are in spirit. They are sometimes too loaded with truth to fully understand. we are always surrounded by various kinds of spirits according to God's Providence and according to our own nature.

Upvote 0

Job3315

Apr 21, 2018
United States
✟89,540.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Do you have heart problem? When I read your dream it made me think it could be a problem with a heart valve and that is not the first time you had had this issue. The repetitive dream could mean it is an issue that is still not resolved. The people could mean your doctors; you might lead them to the problem. You hearing, "It is not your time yet" is a way of God telling you to take care of the issue because you are not supposed to die yet.

Reference:
I was bleeding internally.

As I have had this dream before

there was a lot of water running

I knew from a previous dream that there was a valve somewhere that had to be shut off so I pointed that out to people that I saw around me, we finally found that valve and shut off the running water.
"It is not your time yet.".

Reactions: jacks
Upvote 0

Russ Campbell

Site Supporter
Mar 12, 2017
Visit site
✟93,154.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
You are bang on, I have a defective valve in my heart that probably needs fixing some how, I will get into a doctor's office as soon as possible. Thanks for reminding me. Russ

Reactions: Job3315
Upvote 0

Mokelizer

Jun 26, 2020
Buffalo
✟7,887.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I just had to stop by with my goosebumps and confess, this is becoming a recurring theme. My elders having dreams and I recently had a Visions. Very startling, especially when you've been following Christ since you can remember and never had anything close to it.

"'In the last days, God says, I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams." Acts 2:17

Upvote 0

George95

CF Tech Master
Christian Forums Staff
Administrator
Community Manager
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
✟1,398,121.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
7UvJN6G.png

MOD HAT ON

This thread has been moved from Christian Advice to Sign Gifts.

MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums