Yep, I admit I'm a Loser

2PhiloVoid

Critical Thinking ***contra*** Conformity!
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2006
The Void!
✟1,153,718.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am and always will be a loser... but then, God made me this way so I guess it just wanted one more piece of coal to throw in the eternal fire. (I call God "IT" because I don't think it has a gender) I have no talent, ability, or intelligence. I'm a delivery driver for a copier company because I'm too stupid pass simple high school and college courses. I've been a Christian my whole life and it's been the BIGGEST waste of time in all my 46 years of life. God has never done anything for me but push me down the stairs, spit on me, and then laugh at me when I get up because it knows it's gonna get to take another swing at me. I've failed at everything I've ever tried. I'm small and physically a weakling, I thought idiots were supposed to be athletic. When I die, I'm sure Jesus himself will meet me at the gates of Heaven to tell me "Nope, you go to hell because I never even liked you in the 1st place!"

Yep, not everyone gets to be Kevin Sorbo. I tried over the years, but it seems every I pushed a little harder, another hair would fall off my head, and another Cheeto would make its way into my stomach. :sigh:

Anyway, welcome to CF! A place where all kinds can come together... :cool:

Peace,
2PhiloVoid

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

newlightseven

In the confessional
Site Supporter
May 21, 2016
North Carolina
Visit site
✟46,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
I am and always will be a loser... but then, God made me this way so I guess it just wanted one more piece of coal to throw in the eternal fire. (I call God "IT" because I don't think it has a gender) I have no talent, ability, or intelligence. I'm a delivery driver for a copier company because I'm too stupid pass simple high school and college courses. I've been a Christian my whole life and it's been the BIGGEST waste of time in all my 46 years of life. God has never done anything for me but push me down the stairs, spit on me, and then laugh at me when I get up because it knows it's gonna get to take another swing at me. I've failed at everything I've ever tried. I'm small and physically a weakling, I thought idiots were supposed to be athletic. When I die, I'm sure Jesus himself will meet me at the gates of Heaven to tell me "Nope, you go to hell because I never even liked you in the 1st place!"

You have to start off with accepting God's grace and Yeshua's sacrifice for you on the cross. Know that Yahweh loves you just as much as anyone else it doesn't matter what they have. Yeshua died on the cross for you. Love yourself and the life that Yahweh has given you. If you don't love yourself, no one else can do it for you. Be thankful that even though you are a sinner Yeshua has placed you in the heavenly places and you lack nothing there. Everything in this life is passing you have but a short time. The people who have a lot can take nothing with them to the grave. Eat, Laugh, and rejoice in the abundance of grace. Just because someone is smarter, more physically gifted, more talented doesn't make them better in Yahweh eyes. Be thankful for your portion under the sun, don't look at others portion because life is not fair. If someone tries to down you because they are smarter, pay them no mind, because wisdom is in Jesus. You hold the ultimate wisdom and they are no smarter than you. Be thankful that you don't put others down, and have to work hard for everything that you have gotten. Yahweh sees that, he is not a dumb. If someone brags, or shows off shut the doors of your heart don't get jealous because the things of this earth passeth away they can't take it with them.

Stay blessed in Yeshua, be happy, rejoice that he has done all things for you.

Upvote 0

PaaKne

Mar 11, 2017
Norway
✟26,254.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am and always will be a loser... but then, God made me this way so I guess it just wanted one more piece of coal to throw in the eternal fire!...

Welcome to CF, brother - even though you seem to come here before me :).

"But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:" (2nd Corintians 1, 27-28)

A Norwgeian psalm states that:

"Vi blir så små hos Jesus, det vil han vi skal bli
Først da kan vi om Jesus det rette ordet si
Da blir det ham alene, og ikke meg og mitt
Når da jeg får ham tjene er alt av nåde blitt"

(Litteraly translated
We become that small for Jesus, He wants us to become that
Because then we can tell the right words abourt Jesus
Then it becomes HIm, only Him, and no me an me
When we har allowed to serve in a such way, everything has became grace
)

How many years did the Lord "waste away" preparing Moses for the task the Lord had planned for him? About 80! 80 years doing nothing for the Lord before his education was fulfilled and God was able to use him? Did the Lord use Moses?

Cerainly, God don't rush when education his sons and daugthers!

About yor last word quoted: The eternal fire was not prepared men, it was prepared Satan and his angels. God need to use the eternal fire for his followers, but he dont want to use it for any man!

Upvote 0

DarkSoul999

Aug 5, 2017
New Britain
✟44,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

uhhh how did you manage to get married if you are that big of a loser?

Women laugh in my general direction. Compared to me you are probably as humanly impressive as an Olympic god...

Upvote 0

FreeinChrist

CF Advisory team
Christian Forums Staff
Site Advisor
Site Supporter
Jul 2, 2003
USA
✟1,790,476.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
MOD HAT

This thread had a small clean up and was moved from Introduce Yourself to Christian Advice. Hopefully the feed back will be more helpful.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums