Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
I am and always will be a loser... but then, God made me this way so I guess it just wanted one more piece of coal to throw in the eternal fire. (I call God "IT" because I don't think it has a gender) I have no talent, ability, or intelligence. I'm a delivery driver for a copier company because I'm too stupid pass simple high school and college courses. I've been a Christian my whole life and it's been the BIGGEST waste of time in all my 46 years of life. God has never done anything for me but push me down the stairs, spit on me, and then laugh at me when I get up because it knows it's gonna get to take another swing at me. I've failed at everything I've ever tried. I'm small and physically a weakling, I thought idiots were supposed to be athletic. When I die, I'm sure Jesus himself will meet me at the gates of Heaven to tell me "Nope, you go to hell because I never even liked you in the 1st place!"

• Prayers
Reactions: Jeshu

prodromos

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 28, 2003
Sydney, Straya
✟1,189,897.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married

I think a lot of people can feel this way at times. You are made in the image and likeness of God and as such your life is valuable and worthwhile to God. Persevere and you will receive a great reward. Consider also how blessed you are in comparison to the hardship and persecution faced by many Christians around the world. Evil occurs not because God desires it but because He grants us free will to choose either to follow Him or to follow the world.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

John Hyperspace

UnKnown ReMember
Oct 3, 2016
Hyperspace
✟35,143.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
When I die, I'm sure Jesus himself will meet me at the gates of Heaven to tell me "Nope, you go to hell because I never even liked you in the 1st place!"

Don't worry about it. Go around to the emerald marker about three-hundred cubits meta-north (trust me it'll make sense then) of the Sea of Contemplation, take your right along the Transcendent Prominent, up the 7,000 Stair, hang a left by the Silver Bell of the Holy Rose, run along the Thrice-Blessed Bridge and you'll find yourself at the Five-Cornered Square. From there head due meta-eastern-west and you'll come to the back door. Knock seven times, and I'll let you in while no one is looking. And if anyone stops you on the streets inside asking to see your Signet, be sure to say "I invoke Article 83 Paragraph 50 Subsection 12b of the Luminent Proclamation and forthwith move on without undue detainment" then keep moving like you're supposed to be there.

Upvote 0

Loser82070

Mar 10, 2017
Oklahoma City
✟17,087.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Don't worry about it. Go around to the emerald marker about three-hundred cubits meta-north (trust me it'll make sense then) of the Sea of Contemplation, take your right along the Transcendent Prominent, up the 7,000 Stair, hang a left by the Silver Bell of the Holy Rose, run along the Thrice-Blessed Bridge and you'll find yourself at the Five-Cornered Square. From there head due meta-eastern-west and you'll come to the back door. Knock seven times, and I'll let you in while no one is looking. And if anyone stops you on the streets inside asking to see your Signet, be sure to say "I invoke Article 83 Paragraph 50 Subsection 12b of the Luminent Proclamation and forthwith move on without undue detainment" then keep moving like you're supposed to be there.
LOL

Upvote 0

_-iconoclast-_

I live by faith in the Son of God.
Feb 10, 2017
Earth
✟37,686.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
I am and always will be a loser... but then, God made me this way so I guess it just wanted one more piece of coal to throw in the eternal fire. (I call God "IT" because I don't think it has a gender) I have no talent, ability, or intelligence. I'm a delivery driver for a copier company because I'm too stupid pass simple high school and college courses. I've been a Christian my whole life and it's been the BIGGEST waste of time in all my 46 years of life. God has never done anything for me but push me down the stairs, spit on me, and then laugh at me when I get up because it knows it's gonna get to take another swing at me. I've failed at everything I've ever tried. I'm small and physically a weakling, I thought idiots were supposed to be athletic. When I die, I'm sure Jesus himself will meet me at the gates of Heaven to tell me "Nope, you go to hell because I never even liked you in the 1st place!"

Dont loose faith hope and love. This will make you vulnerable. You are needed.

Hey im a lowly paid construction worker,clumsy and accident prone. I failed my uni entrance and a lot of things but hey Jesus loves us.

The world and its desires pass away, but whoever does the will of God lives forever.

Have confidence in the lord and in your own ability.
Praying for you my friend :)

Upvote 0

Winken

Heimat
Site Supporter
Sep 24, 2010
✟168,847.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So many doubts, so much confusion! Sounds like you never really, truly confessed Jesus as Savior in the first place. Maybe you could review these:

John 5:24, Ephesians 2:8-9, John 3:16-17, Romans 8:1. Mull those over, then read Romans 10:8-13. Believe it, receive it, confess it.

Many blessings as He blesses you beyond measure!

Reactions: Galatea
Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Well being a loser in all things should make you one of the most devout Christians on earth.. People who constantly fail need someone else to sustain them and save them. And we are saved by what Jesus did for us and we know Jesus is no loser.. So all losers should jump on the back of Jesus and let Jesus carry them over the finishing line of eternal victory.. :)

I can understand why "winners" out there would be puffed up and full of pride and think that they can make it on their own steam would reject the Help Jesus is offering.. But losers should be the most keen to jump on the Jesus train for a free ride to eternity..

Oh and PS: Jesus never promised anyone that they would cause them to be winners in this life.... Jesus is all about having peace of mind in this life and being redeemed in the next life to be eternal winners..

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jim Langston

Non denominational fundamentalist
Site Supporter
Jul 9, 2005
Bellingham, WA
✟79,514.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There are an infinite number of things I'm not good at. Everyone is not good at some things. When I let myself dwell on the things that go wrong I soon loose track of what went right.

God bless you.

Upvote 0

Lepanto

Jun 16, 2008
Liverpool
✟27,331.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married

The problem with you is only not praying enough + comparing yourself with others.
You would become a winner if you pray harder and stop comparing yourself with others.
Those bad things which happened to you did NOT come from God, He has been trying to help you but you
did not listen to Him, I believe.

Do you think everybody else are born lucky? Of course not, many of them have put in a lot a lot of hard work.
Start working harder and praying harder, now.

Upvote 0

Galatea

Oct 18, 2016
Alabama
✟70,081.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Good News: God came for the losers, not the winners. He came for the people who know they have nothing apart from Him.

I Corinthians 1:26-31 "For ye see your calling, brethren, how that not many wise men after the flesh, not many mighty, not many noble, are called: but God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty; and base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are: That no flesh should glory in His presence. But of Him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption. That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord."

So, God chooses losers.

Upvote 0

mcarmichael

Novice
Sep 8, 2014
✟56,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
#1 I didn't write a "paragraph"... I wrote a post. #2 Quit my job?!? Give up my benefits and $13 an hour to go back to minimum wage and uninsured?!? You may be stupider than ME! I don't have a degree you Dink! #3 Yeah, it's my fault... MY fault God never answered one prayer, MY fault for being FORCED into this "life" I never asked for! The only thing that is my fault is not seeing God for the bully that it is all those years ago!!!!!
haha! I am a dishwasher!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Jul 31, 2004
Everett, wa
✟15,361.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Welcome to the club of losers. You're in good company, because that's generally the sort of people God is most likely to have a use for. Just gotta listen. Pick somehing you're not good at... if you have no control over it, fine. But if you can work on it, try. Even something simple and there, even if they're relatively "meaningless" goals. Just give yourself practice noticing your victories.

I've found a lot of times I hit a brick wall it's because God was trying to work through me and I was too self-absorbed to notice his nudges. If you keep hitting those walls, maybe he keeps trying to use you and you just need to listen differently?

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Well being a loser in all things should make you one of the most devout Christians on earth.. People who constantly fail need someone else to sustain them and save them. And we are saved by what Jesus did for us and we know Jesus is no loser.. So all losers should jump on the back of Jesus and let Jesus carry them over the finishing line of eternal victory.. :)

I can understand why "winners" out there would be puffed up and full of pride and think that they can make it on their own steam would reject the Help Jesus is offering.. But losers should be the most keen to jump on the Jesus train for a free ride to eternity..

Oh and PS: Jesus never promised anyone that they would cause them to be winners in this life.... Jesus is all about having peace of mind in this life and being redeemed in the next life to be eternal winners..

I agree with that.

Upvote 0

look4hope

Love.Fellowship.Joy
Angels Team
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Dec 6, 2012
Somewhere in Jersey
✟383,552.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
*Thanks for posting under the introduction thread. Welcome to CF by the way.
I can recommend many other areas in the forums where you can share your story and have much deeper conversations regarding this.

Reactions: mcarmichael
Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟301,973.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

You're not a loser and God did not shortchange you!

You simply have very wrong expectations of God...

You are forcing yourself to the wrong church. True Christians are far few and between. Most Christians are just slaves to this world, to money and haters of God (Luke 16:13).

You must be hearing from these fakes so now you hate God too.

Upvote 0

inquiring mind

and a discerning heart
Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2016
U.S.
✟675,164.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married

I saw this quote on a piece of artwork. Abraham Lincoln was a spiritual man, and he certainly had his struggles and rejections, but look what perseverance did for him.

He failed in business in '31.

He was defeated for state legislator in '32.

He tried another business in '33. It failed.

His fiancée died in '35.

He had a nervous breakdown in '36.

In '43 he ran for congress and was defeated.

He tried again in '48 and was defeated again.

He tried running for the Senate in '55. He lost.

The next year he ran for Vice President and lost.

In '59 he ran for the Senate again and was defeated.

In 1860, the man who signed his name A. Lincoln, was elected the 16th President of the United States.

The difference between history's boldest accomplishments and its most staggering failures is often, simply, the diligent will to persevere.”

Upvote 0