Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
This is great stuff! It is good to see some real humor around here :D Just remember to vote NV for all reports on JustOneWay. The money will be wired soon.....

Oh no....my bias is not honest....it's free!

Upvote 0

Tonks

No longer here
Site Supporter
Aug 15, 2005
Heading home...
✟49,042.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Politics
US-Libertarian
Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
go ahead and think that

a dem coming into the republican safehouse and poking fun

I'm having a hard time understanding why this is happening. I've fully respected the Soc/Con thread so if there are any complaints about thread hopping I'd have a good case. I will also say again anyone who challenges my political identification has an open invitation to a formal debate on what it means to be a Republican.

Short of that I suggest peeps stay in their own backyard or stop complaining.

Upvote 0

KarrieTex

HOOK EM HORNS
Site Supporter
Nov 2, 2006
Houston, Texas
✟38,214.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I'm having a hard time understanding why this is happening. I've fully respected the Soc/Con thread so if there are any complaints about thread hopping I'd have a good case. I will also say again anyone who challenges my political identification has an open invitation to a formal debate on what it means to be a Republican.

Short of that I suggest peeps stay in their own backyard or stop complaining.

ROFL....great twist but not going to work. It's not about you. ROFL....I was posting to Xmin not you.

This is rich.

Upvote 0

xMinionX

Contributor
Dec 2, 2003
✟18,028.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
ROFL....great twist but not going to work. It's not about you. ROFL....I was posting to Xmin not you.

This is rich.

:sorry: I hope it doesn't venture into the realm of debating for me to point out that I'm not, nor ever was, a democrat. I'm unregistered with any party.

Carry on, I'm not here until this smoke clears.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
:sorry: I hope it doesn't venture into the realm of debating for me to point out that I'm not, nor ever was, a democrat. I'm unregistered with any party.

Carry on, I'm not here until this smoke clears.

I was just about to hand out vanilla cigars.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
What can I do to get some of those?

I can forward the ones I got and simply change who it was addressed to.

I didn't think anyone would take me seriously for even a split second on the staff thing....it was simply comedic relief but I cannot help if some staff got swindled into buying the hype from twitchy posters.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
I can forward the ones I got and simply change who it was addressed to.

I didn't think anyone would take me seriously for even a split second on the staff thing....it was simply comedic relief but I cannot help if some staff got swindled into buying the hype from twitchy posters.

dude, you outright lied and got caught.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
If ya'll spent some time in the politics forum getting to know and understand posters who have been posting for years, then you would have understand that it was a joke. I know I did. No reason to call him a liar.

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
If ya'll spent some time in the politics forum getting to know and understand posters who have been posting for years, then you would have understand that it was a joke. I know I did. No reason to call him a liar.

I spend quite a bit of time in the politics forum. I don't care who you are, what kind of sense of humor you have, when you outright lie I'll call you on it.

It's too bad that a Christian feels they have to lie in order to have some "fun" with people.

Reactions: KarrieTex
Upvote 0

Ginny

I like to whisper, too!
Feb 22, 2005
here
✟18,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It takes a certain something to outright admit abusing access to information for purely personal voyeur reasons.

No, not really...just proof that the safehouse was not out to get one person. "Their" history with CF along with (too many to count) violations proved just that.

Access was not abused. Same said person trolled enough to require me access.

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I spend quite a bit of time in the politics forum. I don't care who you are, what kind of sense of humor you have, when you outright lie I'll call you on it.

It's too bad that a Christian feels they have to lie in order to have some "fun" with people.
What trouble has it caused, and why are you so defensive about it? You have access to almost all moderator forums, and you know how the mod application process works. Why did this bother you?

After all that has happened regarding NS and this forum, cant you see the outrageously crazy and funny statement that he is becoming a mod? It was a joke!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

It was simply a joke. That should have been clear when I said I would vote auto violation on dubya supporters, etc. Please do not accuse me of being a liar.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

By your logic anyone who has ever told a joke is a liar. Stop calling me a liar. If any of us did that we'd receive Staff action so why is it okay for you to make the false accusation?

Upvote 0
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,770.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
It was simply a joke. That should have been clear when I said I would vote auto violation on dubya supporters, etc. Please do not accuse me of being a liar.

And a funny joke it was.

I especially liked the part when you stated your intentions, your being booted from staff, then your righteous defense!

>staff edit>

And I thought you were serious! Looks like the joke is on us....

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.