United States
✟6,027.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Because I couldn't put up with someone lying right in my face, ESPCIALLY if the lie has such dire consequnces for the nation.

I would have gone all over the news, calling Obama the liar that he is, and proving it by showing how the Dems voted AGAINST identification verification in their healthcare bill

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Is Prayer Your First or Last Action?
Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
this is going to be interesting. that thing will be at A&M soon. like he is going to have a drama free time here.

The way he has continued some of Bush's policies I'm sure there are some who like him....even if secretly.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Because I couldn't put up with someone lying right in my face, ESPCIALLY if the lie has such dire consequnces for the nation.

I would have gone all over the news, calling Obama the liar that he is, and proving it by showing how the Dems voted AGAINST identification verification in their healthcare bill

I understand. Many of us tried to warn peeps about the lies from the bush admin regarding iraq and afghanistan but failed so countless people have been and will keep paying the price. Hope your campaign is more successful.

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
rolling eyes and sighing now

It's too bad there isn't a thread tailored to your specific political views where these posts can be skipped. Oh....wait.......

Upvote 0

PreachersWife2004

by his wounds we are healed
Site Supporter
May 15, 2007
Land O' 10,000 Lakes
✟84,030.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Well here's some great news....my application for Staff was approved so pretty soon i'll be a Mod in Training. Don't it make ya feel all warm and tingly inside?

just out of curiosity...who approved it?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Aug 29, 2005
✟183,570.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Well here's some great news....my application for Staff was approved so pretty soon i'll be a Mod in Training. Don't it make ya feel all warm and tingly inside?

This is great stuff! It is good to see some real humor around here :D Just remember to vote NV for all reports on JustOneWay. The money will be wired soon.....

Upvote 0

RealDealNeverstop

Sep 15, 2007
✟36,318.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I never ended up modding, but I did go through training....

That was just enough time for me to look up information on people that are always trolling in threads they don't belong.

It takes a certain something to outright admit abusing access to information for purely personal voyeur reasons.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.