Visit site
✟30,119.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I am glad your friends are doing better. Sometimes it just takes time. I almost left my husband last fall and with God's help we are closer than we have ever been.
I'm glad to hear that :)

Reactions: mama3hmscool
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Eldaah

Member of the WWJD Club
Jan 23, 2007
WV, USA
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
they are starting to get better, as far as i can tell

Very, very good to hear! :D

pretty good, awaiting word on an interview

Awesome, a job interview I take it? Do you think it went well?

Ok, I am really excited because I am applying to the local Christian College and I am hoping to go there in the fall. :D

Awesome. What will you go for? Your major i mean.

I'm bored....:sleep: I am at my Grandma's, and I have to suffer the worst kind of torture....Too much time on my hands! lol. I have been online quite a bit today, and watched something on the military show about The Soviets and Nazis. lol. Just sort of sitting around doing nothing. Well, on to do more of nothing. God bless!

Reactions: cristianna
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Born2Serve06

I'll praise you in this storm.
Sep 21, 2006
Chicago
✟12,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Very, very good to hear! :D

Awesome, a job interview I take it? Do you think it went well?

Awesome. What will you go for? Your major i mean.

I'm bored....:sleep: I am at my Grandma's, and I have to suffer the worst kind of torture....Too much time on my hands! lol. I have been online quite a bit today, and watched something on the military show about The Soviets and Nazis. lol. Just sort of sitting around doing nothing. Well, on to do more of nothing. God bless!
I want to get my degree in counseling.

Upvote 0

Born2Serve06

I'll praise you in this storm.
Sep 21, 2006
Chicago
✟12,236.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I wish I had nothing to do (which I am avoiding being on the computer right now, btw)...Ah, to be young again, and bored. ^_^
With 7 kids I don't blame you! ^_^ How old are your kids? I have a 8 year old and 5 year old and they keep me pretty busy. I really am praying about this whole school thing because it isn't going to be easy. :scratch:

Reactions: cristianna
Upvote 0

mama3hmscool

Veteran
May 30, 2007
✟2,277.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Indeed.
His will be done.
Hope it's good news!! :prayer:

Ok, I am really excited because I am applying to the local Christian College and I am hoping to go there in the fall. :D
That is awesome news, just remember it can always be done, somehow, someway.........."With Christ all things are possible".:D

/
You need to remember what it is that you are there for, if I recall it is to get paid and raise money for your missions trip. Whenever, I feel pessimism or negative I think about what I can be thankful about, even if it is something like when I was sick last week. I was sick as a dog and really what could I possibly be thankful for at that time (there were lots of other factors bringing me down as well), and when I thought about it, I realized I was thankful for being sick then and not this week while away visiting family.

I wish I had nothing to do (which I am avoiding being on the computer right now, btw)...Ah, to be young again, and bored. ^_^
Amen to that!!!:p

hi everyone! :wave: just popping in for a quick minute!
\Hello back at ya!!!:)

Upvote 0

Eldaah

Member of the WWJD Club
Jan 23, 2007
WV, USA
Visit site
✟9,398.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

Lol. It is fun, but can get boring after a while too. This morning we wnet to church and then home to eat with my family, and it really felt odd leaving again so soon to come back here. I suppose it is a little like when people move out, or go to college or something (not in the boredom. lol. But the only coming for a minute.). It was a little bit saddening to think about. Going off to college eventually, and being awy from my family that is. It'll be a while still, but it was interesting to think about. Anyways, I am blabbing again. lol.

I want to get my degree in counseling.

Sweet. Like youth counseling, or what?

You need to remember what it is that you are there for, if I recall it is to get paid and raise money for your missions trip. Whenever, I feel pessimism or negative I think about what I can be thankful about, even if it is something like when I was sick last week. I was sick as a dog and really what could I possibly be thankful for at that time (there were lots of other factors bringing me down as well), and when I thought about it, I realized I was thankful for being sick then and not this week while away visiting family.

Sorry, I didn't mean for it to sound as if I was actually sad about being here, or terribly bored. I was being sarcastic. Sorry.

I really need to ask you guys to pray for me. I am struggling in my walk right now. I am having trouble living for Christ, and not for myself now. It seems that more and more often I find myself disregarding what God wants me to do, and doing what I feel like doing instead. I have no clue how to beat this enemy, because it is a little hard to fight myself. :sigh: I need your prayers. I have no trouble not doing what I am not supposed to, but I always struggle with doing what I am supposed to. Please pray for me. I would love to hear any advice you guys have. Thank you all so much. I love you all, and hope that God gives you a special blessing today. I can't fully express it right now, but I am praying for all of you. May God bless each of you. :hug:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.