Wounded Las Vegas Witness Claims "100% Multiple Shooters," Says Other Witnesses He Knows Say Same

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
If you address the evidence

the 4th floor does not have enough elevation to shoot from. You can see from the picture below the 4th floor is well below the level of the stage roof.

mandalay-bay-shooting-4.jpg

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the 4th floor does not have enough elevation to shoot from. You can see from the picture below the 4th floor is well below the level of the stage roof.

Tanj, I believe the 4th Floor thing has been dismissed as a strobe light. If you'll notice the flashes don't coincide with the gunshots in some of the videos.
Some people are. I recently came across this: Why some people are more likely to believe wild conspiracy theories than others
In summary believing conspiracy theories makes the believer feel special because they think they have some deeper knowledge of the truth.
It is thought to come from a feeling of a lack of control which is heightened by terrible events.

Here's Why People Believe In Conspiracy Theories

Guys! :doh: I don't happen to subscribe to every conspiracy theory that comes along, and as I've stated in this thread I'm nowhere certain about what happened here. But I at least give alternate theories an ear because I'm not someone who blindly accepts what the media tells me, and I mean about anything. It is NOT because it makes me "feel special" or because I fear lack of control. I'm not afraid of dying. Why on earth would I be afraid of this non-sense?!

I'm not saying this because I take offense but as a means of instruction, but PLEASE don't assume that anyone who doesn't just buy everything being sold to them by the media is a listless, weak-minded person dominated by fear. There is so much misinformation out there that the last thing we need is everyone closing their eyes and dismissing anything that isn't spoon-fed to them as being a "conspiracy theory." It's belittling and unwarranted.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Some people are desperate to avoid confronting evidence which leads to conclusions which frighten them, and make them feel not safe, so they engage in unqualified psychobabble about why people do not believe the government story. If you address the evidence and arguments in the post and rebut them on the basis of facts that would be different. Instead you pass a judgement without even looking at it, which is just ignorant in any situation.
What conclusion do you think is more frightening than 600 people getting shot that people re avoiding?

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also just a desperate need for some sort of order and reason to n essentially random universe.

This comes closer to the truth, although the word "desperate" would all depend on who you were talking about. I personally don't care. As a Christian I don't believe in a random universe. I believe every sin will be accounted for, every lie will be exposed, and every secret will be revealed. So I no longer really have much time for worrying about this sort of thing anymore. I don't even think I have any time left for this thread, LoL.

Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

<Insert Custom Title Here>
Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
So I no longer really have much time for worrying about this sort of thing anymore.
Then why throw in the ill-informed video you posted in this thread in the first place?

• Agree
Reactions: Armoured
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
How does an echo take 40 seconds to answer, in a long, sustained burst with no originating sound event? Here you can see muzzle flashes from the fourth floor, not the 342nd.

There were no muzzle flashes from the 4th floor.

• Agree
Upvote 0

AirPo

with a Touch of Grey
Oct 31, 2003
✟169,357.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Did you not see the muzzle flashes and hear the gun in synch? Doesn't this merit further investigation? Window could have been removed with a heat element and replaced. Don't you know how they replace windows in these kinds of structures? Why not investigate what kind of window it was?

The problem is you are totally ready to dismiss this and accumulated evidence given the least "out," like no window broken. That's what a sheep is.
One of the worst parts of tragedies like this is people who victimize the victims by coming up with or promoting wild conspiracies. :(

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
One of the worst parts of tragedies like this is people who victimize the victims by coming up with or promoting wild conspiracies. :(
Agreed. It was only a matter of hours before the conspiracy theorists, paranoid, ill-informed, and naive folks took to the internet spouting their nonsense.

There's always been folks like this living on this earth....unfortunately, the internet has just given them a platform to espouse their idiocy.

Upvote 0

trunks2k

Contributor
Jan 26, 2004
✟270,241.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Every time there's a lone shooter that kills a bunch of people, there is inevitably claims about there actually being multiple shooters, yet I don't think there is yet to be an instance where there actually WAS multiple shooters when it was original thought to only be one.

So there's a couple options:
1. People who are not experts and/or are otherwise experiencing a traumatic/stressful event are easily confused and interpret what they see and hear incorrectly.
2. "They" are covering up the existence of multiple shooters for... reasons...

• Winner
Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
this is easy to disprove or prove.

take the bullets found at the scene.

If all the bullets match the guns found in the room, then it was one shooter

If they find bullets that do NOT match the guns found in the room, then there were multiple shooters.

Simple. Easy peezy.

• Winner
Reactions: Ophiolite
Upvote 0

GeorgeJ

Jul 25, 2016
USA
Visit site
✟70,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Married
this is easy to disprove or prove.

take the bullets found at the scene.

If all the bullets match the guns found in the room, then it was one shooter

If they find bullets that do NOT match the guns found in the room, then there were multiple shooters.

Simple. Easy peezy.
It does seem that way doesn't it? .....but then you'd have the conspiracy "theorists" saying that the folks who did the bullet forensics were "part of the government conspiracy", and therefore could not be trusted.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,556.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
It does seem that way doesn't it? .....but then you'd have the conspiracy "theorists" saying that the folks who did the bullet forensics were "part of the government conspiracy", and therefore could not be trusted.

Or the shooters were so good that they micro reworked all the barrels so they would look the same! Conspirators can do all sorts of wonderous things to make their conspiracy look different from what it really was for no discernible reason!

Upvote 0

dgiharris

Old Crusty Vet
Jan 9, 2013
✟131,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Or the shooters were so good that they micro reworked all the barrels so they would look the same! Conspirators can do all sorts of wonderous things to make their conspiracy look different from what it really was for no discernible reason!

I feel conspiracy theorists just don't understand probability nor the impact of multiplicative probabilities.

For every link in the chain of events of a conspiracy theory, you increase the magnitude of difficulty by a factor of 2 to 10.

1 person keeping a secret is easy, 2 people keeping a secret is twice as hard. 3 people keeping a secret is 8 times harder than 1 person keeping a secret.

If you are going to put forth the premise that "law enforcement" is also part of the conspiracy, then you are talking about "different departments" being in on the conspiracy. You are talking about trained professionals along with other people in the chain of custody of the evidence. This could easily be 10 to 20 people. But you'd also need hotel staff in on the conspiracy as well. Also, any agencies working security for the event. Then there is survelliance in the 21st century. 98% of the populace now has a multimedia kit in their pocket that can INSTANTLY record and upload to the internet and you'd have to somehow figure out how to neutralize that...

If you follow the conspiracy chain and impose a probability of each link of the chain not only doing the improbable but also keeping it a secret... you will quickly run into odds akin to winning the powerball lottery 20 times in a row....

I'm always amazed at how readily we believe easily disprovable conspiracy theories.

Upvote 0

variant

Happy Cat
Jun 14, 2005
✟295,051.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Guys! :doh: I don't happen to subscribe to every conspiracy theory that comes along, and as I've stated in this thread I'm nowhere certain about what happened here. But I at least give alternate theories an ear because I'm not someone who blindly accepts what the media tells me, and I mean about anything. It is NOT because it makes me "feel special" or because I fear lack of control. I'm not afraid of dying. Why on earth would I be afraid of this non-sense?!

Lot's of people have that one that appeals to them a bit more than the others.

Upvote 0

rawo

Jun 4, 2015
✟21,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Tanj, I believe the 4th Floor thing has been dismissed as a strobe light. If you'll notice the flashes don't coincide with the gunshots in some of the videos.

I'm not saying this because I take offense but as a means of instruction, but PLEASE don't assume that anyone who doesn't just buy everything being sold to them by the media is a listless, weak-minded person dominated by fear. There is so much misinformation out there that the last thing we need is everyone closing their eyes and dismissing anything that isn't spoon-fed to them as being a "conspiracy theory." It's belittling and unwarranted.

There was a strobe light but it wasn't on the fourth floor.

Upvote 0

rawo

Jun 4, 2015
✟21,492.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
The second video in the OP has a woman claiming far more than one shooter with 'them' on the ground and back parking lot. Yet somehow these shooters seem to have perfectly policed their brass.

Also if there were shooters as she describes there would be scores of witnesses and one would expect at least one who could give a description.

That's easy, brass catchers. You don't know much about guns, do you?

Upvote 0