World prayer group thread

sc4s2cg

'Cause human tears are older than the rain.
Nov 28, 2004
Somewhere on Earth.
Visit site
✟20,163.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Hello everyone! :wave:

While we're waiting for Erwin or the Execs to make us a forum and icon, I thought we should have our own little thread here. We can use this to fellowship, set up meeting times for prayer through IM (if so desired), and even to post prayer requests for the world wide nations of this earth. We will also need to decide how we are going to divide the prayers for nations up, if at all, an this can also be done here.

The purpose is basically to open up communications a little bit; the PM system is fine, but it gets a little messy after a while. That is not to say we won't use the PM system, we will to send out any requests still, but I think we need a thread to talk about our group and other things as well. :)

Please remember our main mission as well:
World prayer group: to pray that G-d's will be known to our leaders, and that they will listen and do it.

G-d bless,
sc
Ps. Please note that this thread is only for Prayer Team members who are also members of the World prayer group within the Team. If you would like to join the Prayer Team, please click here. :)

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I think it sounds like a good idea to devide the world between us. I mean like I live in Europe so I'd like to pray for Europe and it's leaders.
Very interesting idea. I am an American living in Europe... and feel the political effects on both. Personally, I am drawn towards the Middle East and Africa and Asia, where so much happens on other levels than what we as Americans and Europeans see and deal with daily. Each country and its citizens need so much prayer....the devastation on the earth is so sad and overwhelming to see. It is refreshing to hear GOOD news in the world when it comes out!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
pray for human rights and prisoners, christian and political, Israel is one of my main areas of prayer, Uk also.
God bless, mike
Oh yes. There are so many victims to wars, prisoners, etc....the unknown victims need very serious prayer throughout the world. (unknown to us, our eyes, our ears etc)

Plus, to add, all the victims in worldly sex crimes, etc.

So many to pray for!!!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

TrueHope

Senior Veteran
Mar 11, 2007
Visit site
✟10,944.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Lord, Our Mighty King,

I humbly lift up every Christian who is being terrorized and persecuted in Iraq and all the Middle Eastern Countries. Shield them with Your protective guardian angels, and protect them from enemy hands. I lift up these countless souls before You. May Your will be done in their lives and may Your mercy be great upon them.
Lord have mercy on them and on the whole world!

Amen

Upvote 0