Won't anybody think of the Ex-President!?!

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Well, after he got elected, he didn't stop campaigning.

I get this sense that he doesn't care about the office, just other people's attention, so I just ignore him.
I can kind of appreciate that.

But my concern would be closer to his impact on institutions that America needs to function well. He was very efficient at undercutting 2 huge institutions in 4 years.

Upvote 0

Gregory Thompson

Change is inevitable, feel free to spare some.
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2009
Canada
✟722,927.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
I can kind of appreciate that.

But my concern would be closer to his impact on institutions that America needs to function well. He was very efficient at undercutting 2 huge institutions in 4 years.
I agree, the effects of his diplomatic faux-pas' still linger as well.

It's like someone says something unbelievable so you're too much in shock to offer a comeback, but in this case, the frustrated "wish I said that" is received by the next guy in line.

Reactions: rambot
Upvote 0

saulus paulus

Oct 13, 2021
jonkoping
✟15,761.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
I am being real. I've noticed Trump's behaviour pattern and I assume he is continuing that behaviour pattern; given the frequency that he employs it.

This has been his MO his entire life.
Maybe you could help me understand why he would try to employ executive privilege.
Make a comment about a crime. An actual crime or misdemenour, which is the threshold, just one. low bar for you

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
A lot of trump bashing here

could you give it a rest and tell us how you feel about the current occupant of the fake white house setting that we see.

That would allow us to evaluate your position.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

could you give it a rest and tell us how you feel about the current occupant of the fake white house setting that we see.

What a strange thing to post in this thread..... don't post about this topic, post about another topic so we can figure out what you think about that topic.

There's stuff on THIS topic you could choose to have an opinion on. If you cared about his involvement on Jan 6 but it's already been kinda hinted at that his supporters don't really like thinking about any possible "past indiscretions".

If you need to know my opinion on Biden to evaluate the topic of THIS thread, I have given my opinion on him here a few times. Look through the search function if it's that necessary.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
  • Agree
Reactions: ArmenianJohn
Upvote 0

iluvatar5150

Aug 3, 2012
Baltimore
✟558,624.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Without actual power, he's just a harmless attention seeker.

As far as the danger he presents, that's only if he gets elected again. However, if that happens - he won't be allowed to run again any way so the suffering will be limited in nature.

He doesn't have to be in office to wield power. Influence over people is a form of power.

I think it's an allusion to Biden's vaccine booster photo op that was conducted on a stage with a fake White House background.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Hi OHC,

Any chance you might expound on this 'fake white house setting' that you're referring to? Are the pictures of the WH that I see on the news, faked? Are they taking then on a sound screen in New Mexico where they did the moon landing shots? I knew it!!! I was telling my friends just the other day that it's winter in Washington DC and there's no way the grass in front of the WH is green. I knew it!!!!!!

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Top conservative lawyers steer clear of Trump's latest legal fight - CNNPolitics

These lawyers ain't gonna help him out.

I just can't help but wonder why Trump would be trying SOOOOO hard to hide things? I'm not even saying he's guilty. I'm also wondering if his supporters recognize how much stuff he hides. SOOOOO many things are hidden. And it's so weird that the things that are hidden are also the things he brags about; it's almost like....maybe.....maybe it's not true.

I fully expect the "Obsess about Trump much?" comments cause there really isn't too much else to respond to if you support this corpulent mess of humanity. Tell you what though if he would not be fighting it so hard, the only thing I would have to say is "I wonder what will come out. Better get the popcorn" Then y'all can give the truth some air and move forward.

Who? When was this?

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
make a comment. will ignore if you do not manage
Yeah. There is FAAAAAAAR too many legal matters that Trump embroils himself in to deal with them on an individual basis and, no way, could they speak to his temperment and personality.

I'm happy for you to ignore this shambles of a conversation though.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟368,230.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi OHC,

Any chance you might expound on this 'fake white house setting' that you're referring to? Are the pictures of the WH that I see on the news, faked? Are they taking then on a sound screen in New Mexico where they did the moon landing shots? I knew it!!! I was telling my friends just the other day that it's winter in Washington DC and there's no way the grass in front of the WH is green. I knew it!!!!!!

God bless,
Ted

https://nypost.com/2021/10/07/president-biden-mocked-over-fake-white-house-set/

Upvote 0

Velaut

Sep 23, 2016
Belgium
✟69,670.00
Country
Belgium
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Top conservative lawyers steer clear of Trump's latest legal fight - CNNPolitics

These lawyers ain't gonna help him out.

I just can't help but wonder why Trump would be trying SOOOOO hard to hide things? I'm not even saying he's guilty. I'm also wondering if his supporters recognize how much stuff he hides. SOOOOO many things are hidden. And it's so weird that the things that are hidden are also the things he brags about; it's almost like....maybe.....maybe it's not true.

I fully expect the "Obsess about Trump much?" comments cause there really isn't too much else to respond to if you support this corpulent mess of humanity. Tell you what though if he would not be fighting it so hard, the only thing I would have to say is "I wonder what will come out. Better get the popcorn" Then y'all can give the truth some air and move forward.
i'm thinking it is a game for him. If there really is some dirty laundry he doesn't want discovered, of course he'll try to hide. If there isn't, then he still hides as a form of bait. He knows it adds suspicion and people will get curious & suspicious.
When the truth comes out and it turned out nothing wrong was going on, he'll laugh in his sleeve. He wins big.
Next time he hides something, more people will think there is nothing wrong with it.
And people talk about him, some defend him some attack, he doesn't mind, it's all so flattering to him.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
Hi OHC,

Ok. Didn't know that. Apparently it's been used several times for various functions.

God bless,
Ted

everything about him is fake including his medical issues

Upvote 0