✟23,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Isaiah 29:9-16,
"Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink.

For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.

And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:

And the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Wherefore the LORD said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men:

Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us?

Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?"

Are we asleep? Has a spirit of slumbering sleep been brought over us? Try to find a good church that's preaching the truth without all the modern contemporary trappings. There's some, but it's crazy when you realize many, even most, are lost. After all, it's the same pattern in Revelation 2 & 3. Five out of 7 churches are in trouble. Big trouble! One has left it's first love and lost their fiery zeal. Two are messed up in idolatry and immorality. One is dead. One is lukewarm, and makes Jesus sick so he wants to spew them out, meaning vomit them, just as in Leviticus it says the land will spue you out if you don't keep the commandments of the LORD.

Amos 8:11-12, "Behold, the days come, saith the Lord God, that I will send a famine in the land, not a famine of bread, nor a thirst for water, but of hearing the words of the Lord: And they shall wander from sea to sea, and from the north even to the east, they shall run to and fro to seek the word of the Lord, and shall not find it."

It's hard to find a good Bible believing, Bible preaching church that warns of hell fire for the sinner who is unrepentant, who speaks with holy boldness against sin, and the sin in the land, because you have this in America today. Each of these pins represents an "affirming church" which means a so called "gay church" that coddles people in their sins, and preaches all kind of wicked false teaching. I browse their websites and find everything from new age, to Buddhism, to Hinduism, yoga, eastern meditations, all mixed and spiced up with scripture, or maybe the false religions are spicing their Bible, which is never a KJV but some watered down mess of the Bible that is missing verses, or portions of verses, or calls Lucifer the Morning Star which is Jesus title in Revelation. THIS represents a famine of the Word in the land!

And these are just radical immoral churches, that would fall into the category of Thyatira in Revelation 2:18-23. This doesn't even include the plain ole dead churches, liberal church that don't cater to this wickedness, or those who preach an easy grace, don't matter what you do type Gospel, which would fill these maps to the full. basically this shows that true Christianity is on the decline. There ARE some, but look at this tide of evil we , I say WE have allowed in because we have NOT preached the true Gospel of the Word with the fire of a holy Zeale!

San Diego:
Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.25.47 PM.png

Jackson, Mississippi (The Bible Belt!)
Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.24.45 PM.png

Tampa Florida - also Bible Belt, sort of.
Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.23.29 PM.png

Boston, Mass....
Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.21.16 PM.png

Bellingham, Washington

Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.22.20 PM.png

One more: Cheyenne, Wyoming:
Screenshot 2024-03-22 7.39.13 PM.png

Kokavkrystallos

Jan 1, 2024
Farmington
✟23,347.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Widowed
Here are some examples of statements from some of their websites: This from a UCC in a small California town:

"There’s a fresh wind blowing in the Murrieta/Temecula Valley. It is the wind of openness and inclusiveness, the fresh breeze of a community built upon an affirmation approach to life which respects the customs and integrity of all persons."
(Why, I must totally AGREE with that, as Ephesians 2:2-3 declares,
"according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience:
Among whom also we all had our conversation in times past in the lusts of our flesh, fulfilling the desires of the flesh and of the mind; and were by nature the children of wrath, even as others.")

From a Mennonite church in Indiana,
"We celebrate the image of God (Genesis 1:26) manifested in persons of every age, ethnicity, race, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, education, intellectual or emotional or physical ability, and economic or immigration status (Galatians 3:28). We strive to find common ground on which to build relationships with our neighbors near and far. As an inclusive faith community, we affirm that all persons, including LGBTQ+ persons, are welcome to fully participate in the life of our congregation, including membership, baptism, marriage, leadership, and pastoral ministry."

(Pray for these lost souls! 1 Cor. 11:28-29,
"But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body."
1 Cor. 6:9-10,
"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind, [that's 'arsenokoites" - men who bed with other men]

Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God.")

From Massachusetts, American Baptist & UCC, (This is terribly a New Age mixture with a little Gospel thrown in for "salt.")
" I want to invite you to avail yourself of practices that can open you up to this higher reality we have read about today.
I want to invite you to ground yourself in practices that allow the voice of Love to remind you that you are God’s beloved, that whatever suffering you are experiencing is not the whole story or even ever the end of the story.
Open yourself to practices that remind you that there is an “ocean of warm, affectionate, and outrageously unconditional love…a magnificent intelligence in the universe that is kind beyond measure” and that this being loves you more than you can scarce contain or imagine.
Come to worship, go up to Taize, come to Common Ground or centering prayer, write yourself a letter from Love or simply make it a practice to sit still long enough to come into the presence of God that you might listen, listen that you might hear, hear that you might know…know what Peter, James, and John came to understand on that holy mountain."

(Well, I think Peter James and John witnessed the Glorified Christ, Moses & Elijah, the talk of Jesus decease, and a frightening cloud from which the Voice of the father spoke. Wow unto those who would belittle such a profoundly powerful manifestation to New Age mushiness!)

"And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.

And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:
Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.
And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.
While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him." (Luke 9:28-35)

Earnestly contend for the faith once delivered unto the saints - Jude 3

• Informative
Reactions: Vambram
Upvote 0