Wonder why Trump supporters stick with him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ItIsFinished!

Jesus Christ is our only hope.
Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Lol, that response is covered in the article as well. You can google about Republicans comparing Obama to Hitler. I did.

Both used fear to control their supporters. Hitler blamed Jews and the liberal government. Trump blames Mexicans, Muslims, and the liberal government.
When did Trump blame Mexicans and Muslims ?
What did he blame "them" for?

Upvote 0

Richard T

Mar 25, 2018
traveling Asia
✟69,791.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Those are very poor conjectures from Psychology Today. Another example of how the media and liberals just do not get it. Trump is President because of his POLICIES. Specifically, his views on immigration, trade, taxes, abortion, conservative judges, and guns. Of course opponents of Trump prefer more redistribution in the form of health care, guaranteed income, more welfare, along with more open borders, gun control and pro-abortion policies.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Where have you been? ??
Once again deflecting.
How about just answer the question please.
It isn't a matter of where I've been.
When did Trump blame Mexicans and Muslims?
What did he blame them for?
You can make the claims , but apparently not back them up.
Why is that?

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟821,456.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

ItIsFinished!

Sep 1, 2018
Middletown
✟52,772.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Really?
This is what you provide.
Context friend , context. Not out of .
And regarding his comments about Mexico , no where did he say he blames Mexicans . He said some of them are rapists , and some are bringing drugs into our country.
Guess what ? That actually is true.
He didn't imply all Mexicans are bad people or were to blame. He was referring to some , not all.
The same goes for his Muslim remarks.
He was referring to some (which is true) not as a whole.
He actually made some good points , especially the Trojan Horse comment.
The best way to destroy a country is from within.
He made some plausible points in those articles you provided.
Maybe not always with the best articulation .
Have you ever thought , what if he is right about some of the things he says?
He didn't create the threat, the threat (s) were already there.
We live in perlious times .
My biggest issue is the over dramatizing of what he says and the added assumptions of what he said.
And more importantly the ignorant insults to those who voted and support him like the lame article in your OP.
That lame article in the OP (by design) was to bash President Trump and insult those who support him .
Plain and simple.
By the way, when was the last time you prayed for him?
Seriously?

• Haha
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
If you're referring to Trump voters, oh yes they do. If you're referring to pre-Trump conservatives, oh yes they do. Lol

And resort to childish slander and name-calling. If I have a dollar for every conservative who referred to me or to other liberals as a 'Demoncrat,' I would have a nice sized fortune saved up by now. I don't think we can expect much better from a lot of devout Trump supporters when their president uses profanity or inappropriate slurs to deride his political opponents and other people he doesn't like.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Yarddog
Upvote 0

miggles

miggles
May 15, 2004
florida
✟40,924.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
And resort to childish slander and name-calling. If I have a dollar for every conservative who referred to me or to other liberals as a 'Demoncrat,' I would have a nice sized fortune saved up by now. I don't think we can expect much better from a lot of devout Trump supporters when their president uses profanity or inappropriate slurs to deride his political opponents and other people he doesn't like.
you are so in the dark.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Shiloh Raven

May 14, 2016
Texas
✟228,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
you are so in the dark.

I have 40 years of experience dealing with evangelical conservative Christians. I grew up in a family full of them and in a small rural town full of them too. I remember the racist and derogatory names these Christians called minorities and Jews. I have also had to continuously deal with these Christians during the 27 years I've been actively involved in Native American social justice and political activism.

I will never forget one such Christian telling me when I was a child that the entire worth of my People (Native Americans) could be found at the bottle of a whiskey bottle. I will never forget being told as a child by an evangelical Christian pastor that the native blood flowing through my veins was filthy and that I would burn in hell if I didn't forsake my Native American heritage. I will never forget how I was lost my Native American heritage and identity because I grew up in an evangelical Christian family.

So, don't tell me I'm so in the dark.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.