✟338,520.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
celebrity-pictures-chuck-norris-5-dollars.jpg

1259942726032.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DandelionsInTheRain

You see flowers in these weeds
Aug 23, 2007
in a field of yellow flowers, underneath the sun
✟17,910.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I didn't really read any of the posts in this thread but my thought on reading the title is:
"women are independent and don't need a man" is the same as: "men are independent and don't need a woman".

Reactions: m.a.r.X
Upvote 0

anewday

This girl is on fire.
Apr 24, 2010
Golden Coast
✟30,823.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I didn't really read any of the posts in this thread but my thought on reading the title is:
"women are independent and don't need a man" is the same as: "men are independent and don't need a woman".[/quote]

Nope, its not true. I have yet to meet a man who is like this. All men are dependent on women :cool:.

Upvote 0

Blank123

Legend
Dec 6, 2003
✟56,875.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
hm. I don't think its quite as easy to answer as it appears to be.

Right now... no, I do not need a man. Would I like to have a special guy in my life? Yes. But I will survive just fine without one.

If I ever marry, my answer will change. I will need my husband, and I hope he will need me. I'll need him for love, affirmation, honesty, accountability, affection, intimacy, etc... and he will (or at least should) need me for the same. We'll be partners in life, and we'll depend upon one another completely.

Reactions: Toro
Upvote 0