With a Trump hat and a pistol, man shows up at school shooting scene to ‘make America great again

majj27

Mr. Owl has had quite enough
Jun 2, 2014
✟82,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, along with the guy whose idea of securing his gun from his kid was to hide it in his oven's broiler, then NOT TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT.

Needless to say, it went off when his girlfriend turned the broiler turned on. Then again when he opened it to grab the now-broiled weapon with his bare hands. He should recover.

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Bringing up false flag.
I think he's probably a moron, but, just to give him the benefit of the doubt on his mental state, there's a small chance it was a false flag operation. What's the issue with this approach?

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I think he's probably a moron, but, just to give him the benefit of the doubt on his mental state, there's a small chance it was a false flag operation. What's the issue with this approach?
It’s used every time some does something this stupid. And don’t get me started on the crisis actor...stuff

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
It’s used every time some does something this stupid. And don’t get me started on the crisis actor...stuff
I've not noticed it. Maybe you're hyper-sensitive to it? Sorry to get it get you all worked up. That wasn't my intention. And the "crisis actor" reference? Again, no clue as to what you're referring to. (maybe I should get out more)

Good grief. If what started as a innocuous remark, further clarified in a later post, gets people this triggered and apoplectic, then maybe it's time to step back and take a break for a while.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,191,657.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I've not noticed it. Maybe you're hyper-sensitive to it? Sorry to get it get you all worked up.

You're reading a great deal into the post.

And the "crisis actor" reference?Again, no clue as to what you're referring to.

Crisis actor

It has been popular idea among the conspiracy minded folks from the Newtown mass shooting onwards and usually makes its way onto this form after any major mass shooting or other terrorist attack.

Good grief. If what started as a innocuous remark, further clarified in a later post, gets people this triggered and apoplectic, then maybe it's time to step back and take a break for a while.

Thanks for telling me how I feel, I have such a poor grasp of it.

Upvote 0

Tanj

Redefined comfortable middle class
Mar 31, 2017
Australia
✟277,286.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Technically, a "mass shooting" is defined (at least by law enforcement) as a single shooter against multiple targets... what you've got here is the Medieval equivalent of bringing a knife to a gunfight.

You mean a knight to a bow fight.

Reactions: Desk trauma
Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
This is not what I would call a smart move, even though I am sure he meant well.
Everyone who is against responsible gun ownership should consider their loved ones as they go out shopping or anywhere in today's society.
When someone who is crazy shows up and starts shooting people, Wouldn't you want a legal gun owner to be there?
This is a lot faster response time than waiting on the cops who then have to wait for back up before they storm in and will not usually do so anyway, at least right away.
Wouldn't you want a CCP holder to dispatch this person and save your wife and children or Mother and Father?
I am sorry but I do not understand some people's mentality. Guns are going to be available to criminals always, Banning them from the "good guys" only makes it worse.
The problem isn't guns or gun manufactures, It is people and people are lost and needing Jesus Christ.

I do not pretend to know the answers to this problem of how to keep crazy people from getting guns, However to punish the honest people who would lay down their life to protect you is not the right way.
If I am a bad guy with a gun I’ll shoot this idiot first because he is obviously not playing with a full magazine.

I have no problem with people that are responsible gun owners and understand the risks to themselves and others. Any fool openly carrying might as well carry a flag and a hat that says “shoot me first!”

Upvote 0

cow451

Standing with Ukraine.
Site Supporter
May 29, 2012
Hot and Humid
✟1,120,276.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I wanted to be a crisis actor. I'm still working on it. I'm mostly crisis waiting, and crisis bartending. I'm getting some work as a crisis extra, and getting some crisis commercials in Japan, though.
It helps if you are blonde. And attractive. And look American.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums