Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

JimR-OCDS

God Cannot Be Grasped, Except Through Love
Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I think you have it backwards. He could be elected because many immigrants chose to live in New York.

It's why he and his partner tried to make it legal for immigrants to vote in his city.
The State had to approve the new regulation which they never did. His opponent,
a Hispanic won hands down and won reelections subsequently.

No. Sounds like an Alex Jones fairy tale.

In other words, you don't remember it.

FYI.......The Votes of Black Americans Should Count Twice

Last edited:
Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @JimR-OCDS

I believe the point is that the fraud was caused by the regulations that opened the
door for it to take place. Reform of the regulations has been met with opposition
claiming it's goes against minorities.

I'm sure if some people had their druthers, there would be no regulations at all and
anyone could vote and the votes would have to counted using a ratio system. Do
you remember when that was called for back in the 70's ? Count four votes for every
black person and two for every Latino. Just one vote for whites. That idea was laughed
out of existence and never even brought up for debate.
I believe the point is that the fraud was caused by the regulations that opened the
door for it to take place. Reform of the regulations has been met with opposition
claiming it's goes against minorities.

I'm sure if some people had their druthers, there would be no regulations at all and
anyone could vote and the votes would have to counted using a ratio system. Do
you remember when that was called for back in the 70's ? Count four votes for every
black person and two for every Latino. Just one vote for whites. That idea was laughed
out of existence and never even brought up for debate.

There was no fraud. Can you give provide some evidence of this belief that the fraud was caused by the regulations that opened the door for it to take place. There was no fraud that took place no matter any regulations that opened any door. What fraud? States are entitled to set their own voting laws and different states set different voting laws and in all of the states, no matter the laws that were set in place for the last election, there was no fraud.

If a state wanted there elections to be run with no regulations then that state is free to set that as its election law. That would be neither illegal nor fraud. No, I don't remember when voting was set by ratio, but I'm sure you can back that up with some evidence...right? As far as such an idea being laughed out of existence...it certainly should be. But, if a state did establish that as their election law, it would be legal. Fortunately, of course you're going to provide me with the evidence, I don't recall such an idea ever being floated in my lifetime. I do remember in history being taught that there was a time that for the purposes of the census, there was some effort to count black people as less than a whole person, but as 2/3 towards a census count. That was before slavery ended which is a lot longer than 'the 70's'.

Why do you not want states to have control over their elections? Who do you think should have control over 'who' gets to vote and how elections are run? In either case, if a state law allows a practice, then the following of that practice is not fraud. It may not be the way that you like things to run, but it isn't fraud.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Hi @JimR-OCDS

There was no fraud. Can you give provide some evidence of this belief that the fraud was caused by the regulations that opened the door for it to take place.

In the report, it said they found no widespread fraud. In other words, they did find fraud
but not enough to change the results of the election.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In other words, you don't remember it.

Because it has no support, even in the black community? Probably. On the other hand, real reforms like proportional voting would mean that a radical minority would be less likely to seize power.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
In the report, it said they found no widespread fraud. In other words, they did find fraud but not enough to change the results of the election.

Pretty much the way laws enforced against murder reduce the number of killigs, even if killings sometimes happen. We should continue to enforce those laws, even if they don't work perfectly.

If voting fraud fails to change election outcomes, the fraud failed in its intended purpose.

Which is a good thing, I think.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Because it has no support, even in the black community? Probably. On the other hand, real reforms like proportional voting would mean that a radical minority would be less likely to seize power.

I didn't say it had support, but there are people calling for it.

I'm surprised I was able to find it using google as I heard it way back before the internet
was a reality.

Upvote 0

JimR-OCDS

Oct 28, 2008
The Kingdom of Heaven
Visit site
✟187,897.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
If voting fraud fails to change election outcomes, the fraud failed in its intended purpose.

For now and it will increase if nothing is done to stop it. However,
whenever they try to make laws to prevent fraud, it's called
voting suppression of minorities, so politicians take a political
risk trying to fix it.

Upvote 0

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
For now and it will increase if nothing is done to stop it.

Since people are being arrested for it, that would explain why it isn't increasing...

A Nevada man forged his dead wife’s signature and then mailed in a ballot using her name for the 2020 election, the Nevada Attorney General’s Office announced.

Donald Kirk Hartle,
55-year-old registered Republican from Las Vegas, was charged with two counts of voter fraud for using the name of another person and voting more than once in the same election, the AG said in a statement on Thursday.

His wife, Rosemarie Hartle of Las Vegas, died in 2017 at the age of 52 from breast cancer, he told KLAS-TV after it was announced state officials were investigating the matter.
Nevada man Donald Kirk Hartle charged for voting with dead wife's ballot in 2020 election

Upvote 0

chad kincham

Mar 4, 2009
✟62,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We'll probably be seeing stories like this for a very long time. But it's notable that even right-wing republicans are getting tired of the clown show.

Wisconsin Conservative Group Finds ‘No Evidence Of Widespread Fraud’ In 2020 Election

A 10-month-long review of Wisconsin’s 2020 election conducted by a conservative group in the state found no signs of widespread or significant election fraud, according to a new report of its findings, further disproving continued baseless allegations of election fraud as the battleground state undergoes a contentious partisan election audit.
Sheriff recommends felony charges against 5 of 6 Wisconsin election commission members:

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sheriff recommends felony charges against 5 of 6 Wisconsin election commission members:

Hi @chad kincham

Keep in mind that information came out in October 2021. As far as I know, at this point, it has been determined that there was no fraud and that there were no laws broken. The WEC has the authority to establish policies and procedures used by voters in an election. In this election, because they knew that they were not going to be able to send there own people into the nursing homes to help the elderly fill out their ballots, they duly authorized nursing home staff to do that. That's exactly what happened. Instead of election commission volunteers helping to fill out ballots in nursing homes, the nursing home staff helped in the same capacity.

Perhaps, someone could give us chapter and verse of what law was broken. In fact, the Wisconsin legislature knows that no laws were broken because in July of this year they addressed that very issue of nursing home assistants helping to fill out ballots.

The Assembly also passed another measure that's already made it through the Senate, requiring nursing homes to notify the family of residents in advance of visits from voting assistants, and make it a felony for nursing home staff to attempt to influence the way residents vote should they be tasked with serving as a voting assistant during a future pandemic. From wpr.org/wisconsin

Notice that it is not illegal for nursing home assistants to be tasked with serving as a voting assistant. It is only illegal if such a person attempts to 'influence the way a resident(s) vote. The new law even makes mention of the fact that this might be necessary during a pandemic.

The Sheriff is just wrong and nothing is ever going to come of this supposed claim of fraud. As far as I know the 'local' attorney general mentioned in the article has not taken up the case although they did agree to look into it.

God bless,
Ted

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,490.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian

The Sheriff was enraged that qualified voters quarantined in nursing homes found a way to vote in spite of the pandemic. Like most republicans, he realized that the greater the turnout, the less likely republicans would win.

Which is probably why the DA refused to indict anyone; who wants to explain why he's indicting people for allowing qualified voters to vote?

Upvote 0