Project Veritas admits there was no evidence of election fraud at Pennsylvania post office in 2020

The IbanezerScrooge

I can't believe what I'm hearing...
Sep 1, 2015
Florida
✟244,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat

ERIE, Pa. (AP) — The conservative group Project Veritas and its former leader are taking the unusual step of publicly acknowledging that claims of ballot mishandling at a Pennsylvania post office in 2020 were untrue.
The statements from Project Veritas and founder James O’Keefe came as a lawsuit filed against them by a Pennsylvania postmaster was settled Monday.
The group produced videos in the wake of the 2020 presidential election based on claims from a postal worker in Erie, Pennsylvania, who said he had overheard a conversation between the postmaster and a supervisor about illegally backdating mail-in presidential ballots.
Whaaaaat??? No way!

The Barbarian

Crabby Old White Guy
Apr 3, 2003
✟368,212.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
"Veritas" sold the lies.

But I think it will be harder for the people who bought the lies to admit they were duped. They will probably cling to it to the grave.
No one likes to admit to being fooled. They put their trust in grifters, and it's got to be embarrassing.

• Agree
Reactions: durangodawood
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟555,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
"Veritas" sold the lies.

But I think it will be harder for the people who bought the lies to admit they were duped. They will probably cling to it to the grave.
They'll just say the Deep State "got to" PV too.

Upvote 0