Will you marry for financial stability/money?

yam

Sep 19, 2006
Unitedstates
✟18,418.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I hope these bible verses give you some insights to why allowing the enemy to win is not the answer. God knows what you need and he can give you everything you want. I pray you find God's Will and pray for Him to reveal it to you. Then you won't have to worry about money or security because God is the ultimate provider.
True, I am shocked by what i reading regarding this topic ,but i guess this is the reality. Most women are willing to marry a guy for fanancial stability.

Upvote 0

PetLuv

CrazyVille, population: You
Feb 12, 2006
LaLa Land
✟11,575.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
I've been watching this thread and am a little surprised by some of the answers as well.

If it is what works for two people than why judge it so harshly?
I know I am wired differently than many people, and maybe my own opinion about this whole "love" thing give me a different view point but it does not sound so unreasonable or unacceptable to me that someone want financial security from their partner.
Lots of people go into marriages thinking love will lead the way; others of us know that love is a load of poo and have certain expectations of ourselves and a partner due to past experiences and if one is open and honest about what is important to them in a relationship I don't see how that is a failure in any way.

Upvote 0

Calvinator

It's midnight and I'm sound asleep
Nov 13, 2012
✟788.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've been watching this thread and am a little surprised by some of the answers as well.

If it is what works for two people than why judge it so harshly?
I know I am wired differently than many people, and maybe my own opinion about this whole "love" thing give me a different view point but it does not sound so unreasonable or unacceptable to me that someone want financial security from their partner.
Lots of people go into marriages thinking love will lead the way; others of us know that love is a load of poo and have certain expectations of ourselves and a partner due to past experiences and if one is open and honest about what is important to them in a relationship I don't see how that is a failure in any way.

:sad:

Upvote 0