Spring Hill
✟94,467.00
Country
United States
Faith
Byzantine Catholic
Marital Status
Married
This is why I'm not too worried about the globalists plans; it's the retaliation I worry about. I'm convinced WW3 is on the horizon. You can't pamper and spoil huge populations with all our gadgets and easy lifestyle and expect to pull the plug on everything with peaceful results.
I commented on a thread that was on this forum and was similar to this one (the WEF setting the guidelines for how we all will work in the future (supposedly around 2032) last month. I'm not crazy about them setting the standards and leaving the working class totally out of the conversation. There really is only two reasons they are trying to implement this system and that is 1) maximize their income in the new system and 2) to implement their agendas (whether it be climate change standards, stifling free speech (opposition to their views on many topics), reproductive rights ...)

You say you are worried about people rebelling against this plan and here I am worried that people will find the plan so pleasing that only those staunchly against the plan will be few and far between. I actually want big retaliation against this plan unless these members of the WEF allow the common worker to set the pace of the work environment.

Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,733.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
You will note that the WEF distinguishes between city dwellers (which they can easily control) vs rural dwellers whom they say will not benefit (and miss out on all the new benefits lol), no doubt as they will not have access to the 'new system' as they are now calling it, but will suffer as a result of a loss of transportation, supply chain, etc. There is no way to implement the '15 minute city concept' (where no one need/can go further from home than a 15 minute walk ever again) in rural areas yet it is the rural folk who are the last bastion of freedom, yet their ability to be self sufficient is even now being increasingly outlawed to force them into the fold.
It almost sounds like "Atlas Shrugged" will eventually be played out in real life ... "Who is John Galt?"

Upvote 0

RoBo1988

Sep 3, 2021
Dayton OH
✟93,733.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A real woke brainstorming session in Davos

Upvote 0
Apr 19, 2020
Virginia
✟95,798.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
These people are up to no good. If it is God's will that they succeed in implementing this program, (or is it really a pogrom)? then Christians will know that the time of Jesus' return is much closer. If the implementation happens quickly, those of us who are up there in years may actually see the revealing of the figure behind the evil being perpetrated before dealing with our own mortal death.

Mark 7:20-23 describe many of the traits these characters harbor and attempt to conceal, as we all do, when reacting from the flesh.

And He said, “What comes out of a man, that defiles a man. For from within, out of the heart of men, proceed evil thoughts, adulteries, fornications, murders, thefts, covetousness, wickedness, deceit, lewdness, an evil eye, blasphemy, pride, foolishness. All these evil things come from within and defile a man.”

Upvote 0