Pope adopts “Great Reset” slogan

eastcoast_bsc

Veteran
Mar 29, 2005
Boston
✟394,442.00
Faith
Christian
Last month, I wrote a piece highlighting the linguistic signaling going on surrounding the Great Reset. I focused specifically on the emergence of the phrase, “Build(ing) back better” among those who want to let you know that they’re part of a special club of global elites who know what’s better for you, your country, your economy, and the world, than any of you silly plebes do. And I included references to the phrase made by a branch of the Church’s global relief confederation, Caritas Internationalis – which cited the pope’s eco-cyclical, Laudato Si.

What I did NOT write, but had intended to include, was that while Francis himself has not used the phrase “build back better,” he’s clearly aligned with the agenda of the Great Reset.

And if you think that’s a reach, well, today, he’s done us the favor of removing all doubt:

Pope Francis
@Pontifex

To help our society to “build back better”, inclusion of the vulnerable must also entail efforts to promote their active participation. #IDPD http://vatican.va/content/francesco/en/messages/pont-messages/2020/documents/papa-francesco_20201203_messaggio-disabilita.html

If you want to know what the leaders of this “build back better” movement favor, look no further than Klaus Schwab, founder and executive chairman of the World Economic Forum, who wrote the following back in October:

Pope Francis Shows His Hand, Adopts "Great Reset" Slogan - OnePeterFive

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,140.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
A sure sign of the globalization effort. Impressive how Adversary Klaus is passing himself off as one of us and offering to be our saviour. Traditional Christmas is being cancelled but the birth of Santa Klaus is on the way.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: eastcoast_bsc
Upvote 0