Will Jesus physically return to Earth?

Will Jesus physically return to Earth in the second coming?

• No, he'll meet us in the air

• Yes, he will physically reign on Earth

• Don't know

Results are only viewable after voting.

laconicstudent

Sep 25, 2009
✟16,224.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Am I understanding you correctly? You believe there are dead people in heaven?

They aren't dead. Christ has destroyed the power of death. :)

"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life." --Paschal troparion.

:)

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No apologies needed for the whole rapture thing. It happens :cool:

From what the bible teaches, When Christ returns, He will retrieve His children and raise up the dead in Christ. Those who are alive that are wicked will be destroyed by the brightness of His coming. He than takes His children from all ages to the third heaven. There we spend 1k years enjoying heaven, while Satan is given a 1k year time-out down here on earth. Once that is over we return to the earth where God will, after destroying sin and sinners, create a new earth and give it to His children as an inheritance.
well.. I see it as the elect get gathered to Him, with the raise dead believers from heaven...when He comes

they are gathered to Christ to Mt Zion on earth...
then the wrath is poured on the rest...

Satan is not roaming freely on earth in the 1000 years, but is in jail/pit for the Millennium.

the harlots (fooled virgins for Christ) populate the Millennium on earth and are ruled by the firstfruits...as are the rest of the population who was alive when He comes....
some of them get refined and saved in the Lord's Day

the third heaven is an age, not a place...
and it is right here on earth after the 1000 years.
this earth abides forever

Am I understanding you correctly? You believe there are dead people in heaven?
all that die go to heaven
either a happy place or a not so happy place
but all are in heaven

believers that die in the flesh
go to the happy place in heaven
where they wait
until it is time for them to come back here
with Christ at His Coming.

when they do come back here with Christ,
at the last trump
they will be raised to life again on earth, as promised.
ressurected immortal

the rest of the dead must wait till after the Millennium to live again...
for the final judgement

Upvote 0

Stryder06

Check the signature
Jan 9, 2009
✟31,839.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
They aren't dead. Christ has destroyed the power of death. :)

"Christ is risen from the dead, trampling down death by death, and upon those in the tombs bestowing life." --Paschal troparion.

They are very much dead. They will not however remain dead. Christ looks at the big picture, like post sin, way into eternity. As such He sees His servants as sleeping, and will soon wake them up to eternal life.

Upvote 0

Stryder06

Check the signature
Jan 9, 2009
✟31,839.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
well.. I see it as the elect get gathered to Him, with the raise dead believers from heaven...when He comes

That may be how you see it, but the bible shows differently (no offense). The dead are raised from their graves and the righteous meet them in the air.

Satan is not roaming freely on earth in the 1000 years, but is in jail/pit for the Millennium.
That will be the earth. Empty, void, just like it was in the beginning, and Satan will be stuck here. After all this time of activity, Satan will indeed be in jail when three is no one left to tempt.

the harlots (fooled virgins for Christ) populate the Millennium on earth and are ruled by the firstfruits...as are the rest of the population who was alive when He comes....
Sadly the bible doesn't say that. Those who are alive are with Christ. Those who are not with Christ are destroyed by the brightness of his coming.

The bible gives absolutely no indication that that is so. Paul said that he knew a man who wen to the third heaven. He was talking about a physical place, not a period of time.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
They are very much dead. They will not however remain dead. Christ looks at the big picture, like post sin, way into eternity.
As such He sees His servants as sleeping, and will soon wake them up to eternal life.
Wake up! you sleepy heads.....:preach:

http://www.scripture4all.org/

Romans 13:11 And this being aware/knowing the time, that hour already ye out of sleep to be roused/egerqhnai <1453> (5683), for now nearer of us the Salvation than we believe
[Reve 7:10, 12:10, 19:1]

Reve 12:10 And I hear a great Voice in the heaven saying "now became the Salvation and the power and the kingdom of the God of us and the authority of the Christ of Him, that was cast the accuser of the brothers of us, the one accusing them in view of the God of us day and night".

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: joyshirley
Upvote 0

Lulav

Y'shua is His Name
Aug 24, 2007
✟494,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married

all that die go to heaven
either a happy place or a not so happy place
but all are in heaven

believers that die in the flesh
go to the happy place in heaven
where they wait
until it is time for them to come back here
with Christ at His Coming.

when they do come back here with Christ,
at the last trump
they will be raised to life again on earth, as promised.
ressurected immortal

the rest of the dead must wait till after the Millennium to live again...
for the final judgement

so they are dead in heaven and don't come back to life until they come back to earth??? Can you back this up with scripture?

For thou wilt not leave my soul in hell; neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One to see corruption.

Upvote 0

zeke37

IMO...
May 24, 2007
✟20,694.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Originally Posted by zeke37

That may be how you see it, but the bible shows differently (no offense).
lol...I wish folks would not say that...(no offense) we all believe the Bible...it is the interpretation that we differ on.
The dead are raised from their graves and the righteous meet them in the air.
some folks have a problem discerning between figures of speech and Hebraisms, with literalisms.

the dead COME WITH HIM, 1Thes4:13-14

13But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope.
14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.
That will be the earth. Empty, void, just like it was in the beginning, and Satan will be stuck here. After all this time of activity, Satan will indeed be in jail when three is no one left to tempt.

incorrect...the earth is populated in the Millennium,
and the firstfruits (gathered ones) are ruling over the rest

Satan is released out of his prison and back to the earth
at the end of the 1000 years

Rev5:9And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation;
10And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Rev20:4And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

there is a reason for the Millennium....
the elect reign and rule over folks for a reason

1Cor5:1It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
2And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
3For I verily, as absent in body, but present in spirit, have judged already, as though I were present, concerning him that hath so done this deed,
4In the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, when ye are gathered together, and my spirit, with the power of our Lord Jesus Christ,
5To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
Sadly the bible doesn't say that. Those who are alive are with Christ. Those who are not with Christ are destroyed by the brightness of his coming.
no, that is not true. that wickedness is...2Thes2
not all who are not with Christ...
remember that God blinded some to truth to save them in the Lord's day
only the 144,000 are with Christ at that time.
only ones redeemed from the earth/among men
the only ones that stayed virgins for Christ-Rev14

Paul (who had revelation/vision from God)
teaches that he wished to present us believers
as a chaste virgin (for the wedding) to Christ

but he feared that not all would wait till the end...
not all would be faithful till the end...
and Christ's end time teaching also teach this...
with regards to the woes associated with
being with child, giving suck in those days

but as paul would say...

1Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me.
2For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.
3But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.
4For if he that cometh preacheth another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

Eve was seduced/deceived/beguiled by the serpent...she believed him

if you are with child, then you are not a virgin for Christ...
spiritually, this means that you would not be worshiping Him/Waiting for Him in faithfullness...
but instead, be seduced into thinking that the antiChrist is actually Jesus returned...and the seduced one would instead be worshiping him,
making the deceived one a former virgin that has been seduced

that is the scenario.
5 of 10 virgins don't make it...
5 of 7 churches are chastized...
apostasy...said many ways
worshiping a supernatural miracle doing peace bringing lamb,
but it is really the dragon in disguise..Rev13
etc.

The bible gives absolutely no indication that that is so. Paul said that he knew a man who wen to the third heaven. He was talking about a physical place, not a period of time.
says you...He IMO certainly went somewhere,
but it was to a time.....timetravel.....to Eternity,
after Judgement...
the third age of Heaven and earth

one age was before mankind, (catabole-foundations of the world/age/ion)
one is this flesh (this age)
one comes after. (eternity)

and the one after, is the third one....
heaven on a rejuvinated earth. forever...
The Father in His fullness even dwells here then. Ez48

so they are dead in heaven and don't come back to life until they come back to earth??? Can you back this up with scripture?
my apologies if I gave you that impression.
That is not what I meant to imply at all...

the people that are flesh dead today,
are all very much alive in heaven
they wait...but are concious and can talk etc...
some have roles, as the angel of the Lord in Rev22....a brethren/prophet
Abraham Isaac and Jacob are alive in heaven today,
becaue our God is the God of the living not the dead.

they come back here to earth with Christ at the last trump,
in their angelic/heavenly bodies that they received when they died...
(that they currently reside in)

those bodies are figuratively ressurected back to life here again...
on earth.

the promise is that the believers will live again on earth...

but they do not literally come out of graves, or whatever...
they are not sleeping, unconcious, as Rev6's 5th seal also shows.
the dead come back with Christ when He comes.

1Thes4:13-18

and 1Cor15 whole chapter really..
describes the two bodies, physical and spiritual/heavenly
and how no flesh can exist when Christ is here...
hence the mystery change that is coming on all flesh.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
That was the gospel message Jesus preached.
You know, the comming Kingdom of God ? :doh:
And that would be the one shown in Luke 21, 2 Tim and Reve 12:10 and BEFORE that 1000yr period? :)

Luke 21:31 "Thus also ye, whenever ye may be seeing these-things becoming, ye are knowing that nigh is the Kingdom of the God."

2 Timothy 4:1 Thru-witnessing then I, before the God and the Lord Jesus Christ, of the being-about to be judging living and dead according as the appearance/manifestation of Him and the Kingdom of Him

Reve 12:10 And I hear great voice in the Heaven saying "now became the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of the God of us, and the authority of the Christ of Him, that was cast the Accuser of the brothers of us, the one-accusing them in sight of the God of us day and night. [John 5:45]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7357375/
Luke 21:31 Kingdom of God comes

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I dont even understand the rapture, so, I am content with knowing that Jesus is coming again.
My hubby caught me away though, so if it is a truth, then I look forward :)
I thought I would go check the latest status on the "Rapture Ready" board...:thumbsup:

The Rapture Index

Updated Oct 18, 2010

Rapture Index 173
Net Change unch

Rapture Index of 100 and Below: Slow prophetic activity
Rapture Index of 100 to 130: Moderate prophetic activity
Rapture Index of 130 to 160: Heavy prophetic activity
Rapture Index above 160: Fasten your seat belts

1 Peter 4:7 Of All-things yet The End Has-Neared/hggiken <1448> (5758); be sane! then and be sober! into the prayers,

Revelation 22:10 And He is saying to me "no thou should be sealing the Words of the Prophecy of the Scroll, this, that the Time NIGH/egguV <1451> is"
[Revelation 1:3]

Upvote 0

ADBatSaul

Psalms Vs. 5 Chapter 129 תְּהִלִּים
Oct 14, 2010
Arizona
✟7,715.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am looking at the pics. That page on Israel being hated by the church is seriously bad. Dont they know that they are fulfilling prophecy?

There are bad Jews in Israel, but the Zionists are NOT the 'bad' ones. Those are the patriots.
Interesting link :D TY.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I believe Jesus will "physically" come again. It is written that every eye will see Him (believers and non-believers) and i believe this means He is coming "physically", but as He is NOW. It will be a "terrible" sight for the non-believers, for there will be NO place to hide.

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I believe Jesus will "physically" come again. It is written that every eye will see Him (believers and non-believers) and i believe this means He is coming "physically", but as He is NOW. It will be a "terrible" sight for the non-believers, for there will be NO place to hide.
:amen:
And "all flesh" ;)

Zechariah 2:13 Be-hushed! all flesh from faces of YHVH, that He is roused from habitation of holiness of Him.
[Luke 3:6/Reve 8:1]

Luke 3:6 And shall-be-seeing all flesh the Salvation of the God.
[Gene 6:13/Zech 2:13/Reve 11:18, 19:17]

Reve 1:7 Behold! He is coming with the clouds and shall be seeing Him every eye, even who-any Him they pierce..............
[Jeremiah 4:13/Matt 24:30/26:64]

http://www.christianforums.com/t7434988/
OC Jerusalem and Lake of Fire

Upvote 0