✟10,456.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Mrs. Enigma said:
That wife that guy had sounds evil or something. Anyway, where did you find this old thread. Were you searching for "no sex" or what? Have you been gone a long time, that you missed it the first time? I thought you come in here regularly?

101.jpg

got bored

Upvote 0

newyorknewyork

Oct 29, 2005
new york
✟24,565.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Quantos said:
Boy did I misread the title :D

(Take a closer look at it ;) )
She got preg without you two having any....
Not
You'r not having any while she is going through a life alterating situation.

yes! i thought the EXACT same thing!! glad im not the only one ;)

Upvote 0

daughterofzion

Love, Truth, Wisdom, Light, Understanding, Kindess
Apr 28, 2005
Michigan
✟13,624.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
super_mog said:
Something is always wrong with her. It's either a headache, nausea, back pain, stomach pain...just about any type of pain you can think of. I asked her if she would give me *hand* sex. She says she's got to be in the mood to do that...:( :help:

Keep your sex life and marriage in prayer. I am sure her hormones are out of whack, but aside from being pregnant, a healthy marriage isnt always about "me". We have to do things sometimes when "me" isnt in the mood, but for the love of our spouse.

How serious have you been while talking to her about this? In what tone? Have you opened up and told her its hurting you, that you really need some intimacy with her - even if its not intercourse?

In any case, keep your eyes on the Lord for strength.

Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.
1 Corinthians 7:5

Upvote 0

ValleyGal

Dec 19, 2012
✟114,245.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Divorced
Many pregnant women do have sex and [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse]. If your wife can't touch.

You might want to check the dates. This was posted years ago, just above your post:

.... just and update to those new to this thread... it died out back in Dec 2004 and was bumped up. This guy most likely has a 1 year old now.

Now they probably have a 9 year old.

Curious why and how members go digging that far back....:doh:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

4jacks

Village Idiot =þ
Aug 7, 2005
In Your Kitchen, Eating your Cookies
Visit site
✟10,456.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hahahha I read the title of this thread and thought it meant that His wife got pregnant and they didn't have sex (previously) ahhahahh ..... I'm an Idiot... =)

How on earth did you manage to dig up such an old thread? :D

HA! I did it again! Haven't logged-in in years, This thread was the first in my user CP and I read the title! HA!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LinkH

Jun 19, 2006
✟43,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't bother her about it, but man! This is really difficult. :sigh:

It's like she doesn't want to compromise or anything. I'm being as considerate as I can be.

If she's in a calm mood, without pushing her, you can let her know you are frustrated, point out what the Bible says about temptation, you need for connection, and let her think about it.

A pregnant woman can be the sweetest woman in the world, or even downright mean. Hormones can be all over the place, and when someone is under stress, sometimes the worst side of them comes out. The hormonal mood swings can carry on far after childbirth too. That can be even worse.

Some women have no drive during the first months when there is morning sickness, but it picks up later. Sometimes it doesn't pick up later. Every pregnancy is different. There is the saying that if it's a boy, the testosterone is more likely to increase her drive. I don't know if that is true or not overall.

Pregnancy can be difficult for a lot of women. Even if you want her to help you 'in some other way', she may have sore muscles, other health issues, mood issues. Be patient and loving. Just try to share your needs when she is in a good mood in a nonconfrontational, nonpushy way and let her think about it.

Upvote 0