Wife's pregnant...no sex!

Thunder Peel

You don't eat a peacock until it's cooked.
Aug 17, 2008
Missouri
✟40,869.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
The amount of men who are obsessed with sex around here is kind of funny and sad in equal doses.

Then again, grown men who stay up late drinking chocolate milk and reading threads about sex-obsessed men is funny and sad too. I'm pathetic.

Upvote 0

bluegreysky

Can't adult today.
Sep 11, 2006
Saint Augustine, FL
✟22,012.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ok I know this is not funny but it's funny...

When I read this title, I thought you were saying... you didn't HAVE sex, but she "somehow" got pregnant. lol oops

I unfortunately never had a baby so I don't have any advice here. sorry.

• Agree
Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Even though this is a zombie thread, the title still threw me off at first. I thought it meant wife got pregnant even though they didn't have sex. I was thinking "Uh oh!".

No - I understood it immediatly. (been there, done that, got the scars to prove it)

Zombie thread indeed. More than a decade old.

But I can sympathize with the OP. It is very difficult, especially when she not only refuses; but becomes openly hostile for you even thinking about it.

It is all hormonal and will eventually pass.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
it's 10 years old!?

Yes....and it's been brought back up several times over the years (it seems that the title alone grabs interest). The OP should be a news writer. His "headline" just won't die.... :D

• Haha
Reactions: Kindled
Upvote 0

JSmalls

May 16, 2014
Southern Maryland
✟7,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not sure if anyone has already brought this up, sorry didn't read through the full 5 pages... BUT there are alternatives to sexual intercourse.

My wife and I got creative during her pregnancy to satisfy my desires, but at the same time she wasn't feeling the uncomforts of penetration or me being on top of her...this could be a great chance to expand the realm your sexual intimacy. Try communicating about that.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Dave-W

Welcoming grandchild #7, Arturus Waggoner!
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2014
Maryland - just north of D.C.
Visit site
✟771,800.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not sure if anyone has already brought this up, sorry didn't read through the full 5 pages... BUT there are alternatives to sexual intercourse.

My wife and I got creative during her pregnancy to satisfy my desires, but at the same time she wasn't feeling the uncomforts of penetration or me being on top of her...this could be a great chance to expand the realm your sexual intimacy. Try communicating about that.

This thread was started almost 11 years ago so I am sure the OP and his wife have worked SOMETHING out.

In general I agree with you on this; but what if the hormonal changes are such that she becomes HOSTILE to even the thought of having sex or you being aroused?

Upvote 0

JSmalls

May 16, 2014
Southern Maryland
✟7,618.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This thread was started almost 11 years ago so I am sure the OP and his wife have worked SOMETHING out.

In general I agree with you on this; but what if the hormonal changes are such that she becomes HOSTILE to even the thought of having sex or you being aroused?

Hahaha whoa yeah just realized that. I'm probably the 100th person to drag this on lol.

Ermm, tough one...I thank God I don't have a wife like that, but honestly if I did, her attitude would more than likely kill any sexual desires within me and I'd just wait it out until after the baby was sleeping regularly at night and she was moreso resembling her normal self. Of all the things Paul lists that Love is, patience is the first one...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ImaginaryDay

We Live Here
Mar 24, 2012
Fawlty Towers
✟30,199.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Separated
Politics
CA-Conservatives
He hasn't signed on since 2009.

He's still a registered user, though. It might trip his e-mail account. Hmm...;)
Interesting reading the guy's "recent visitors" list. It's a who's who of the "Married Couples" forum.

Upvote 0

mkgal1

His perfect way sets me free. 2 Samuel 22:33
Site Supporter
Jun 22, 2007
California
✟551,233.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Yeah - that kid in the OP is in 5th grade now.
Now the kid is in high school.
Yes....and it's been brought back up several times over the years (it seems that the title alone grabs interest). The OP should be a news writer. His "headline" just won't die.... :D
Still living....

Upvote 0