Carrythecross

Jul 9, 2011
Chilpanapa, Veracruz, Mexico
✟8,512.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Because bad as she is, the alternative is worse.
The alternative supports abortion and the LGBT agenda of placing men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms. If you can feel at ease with that being a Christian you really need to rethink either your choice (perfect word for this) or your candidate.

Reactions: PapaZoom
Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
The alternative supports abortion and the LGBT agenda of placing men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms. If you can feel at ease with that being a Christian you really need to rethink either your choice (perfect word for this) or your candidate.
I think either of those wedge issues are a really poor basis for choosing a national leader.

Upvote 0

tulc

loves "SO'S YER MOM!! posts!
May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The alternative supports abortion and the LGBT agenda of placing men in women's bathrooms and changing rooms.
Or: She supports a womans right to have control of her own medical/body decisions without getting the government involved and keeping the government from forming some type of "potty police patrol" to enforce nonsensical laws that will be struck down the instant they're brought before the Supreme Court? :scratch:
If you can feel at ease with that being a Christian you really need to rethink either your choice (perfect word for this) or your candidate.
I have no problem with the above because neither of them have an actual existence outside of the :swoon: "REPUBLICAN/CONSERVATIVE-ECHO-CHAMBER-OF TERROR!!!" (tm). :swoon:
tulc(is getting ready to drive soon) :)

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
So...all those "symptoms" people are using to "diagnose" her are as obvious as a bone protruding from someones leg? Or is this just one more example of people allowing their wishful thinking color their views? Because I have to be honest here this sounds more wishful then accurate. :wave:
tulc(here's one of several bands named "slam dunk"
) ;)

So you're admitting you can diagnose from a picture. ;)

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟732,295.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
You should understand I only care so much to learn things about Clinton, I hope you understand.

No, I think we understand that just fine. But it's pretty fascinating to see someone just up and admit it.

She is going to go to prison, did you neglect that I said that? It's prophetic, but still, not like it doesn't have merit.

Call the press, we gots ourselves a bona fide prophet here.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0

Wolf_Says

Aug 19, 2016
USA
✟30,512.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Honestly I do not know. She is a liar, spits in the face of national security, and as stated above, is all for the LGBTXZY group and taking away the rights of law-abiding, hard working, Christians.

I personally know I would not vote for her, and could never vote for somebody that is ok with abortion. I would rather not have to answer to God for the lives of the unborn.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
So you're admitting you can diagnose from a picture. ;)
I'm saying if there's a bone sticking out it's never a good thing. If you can point at any bones sticking out of Sec. Clinton I will grant you that there's something wrong, if however you're only "evidence" are things that can also be attributed to something else then I'd say "No, without testing and examining you can't "diagnose" anyone from a group of carefully selected videos and photos." :wave:
tulc(still waiting for an accurate "diagnosis" for his posting style) :D

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
I'm saying if there's a bone sticking out it's never a good thing. If you can point at any bones sticking out of Sec. Clinton I will grant you that there's something wrong, if however you're only "evidence" are things that can also be attributed to something else then I'd say "No, without testing and examining you can't "diagnose" anyone from a group of carefully selected videos and photos." :wave:
tulc(still waiting for an accurate "diagnosis" for his posting style) :D

In general you are right. But there is a culmination of evidence that speaks to Hillary's health issues. This is how the nature of evidence works. One piece may point toward health issues. That is not enough. But when you have many pieces that do the same thing, the likelyhood of one's position becomes stronger.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
In general you are right. But there is a culmination of evidence that speaks to Hillary's health issues. This is how the nature of evidence works. One piece may point toward health issues. That is not enough. But when you have many pieces that do the same thing, the likelyhood of one's position becomes stronger.
Except all of it taken together is still just someone picking and choosing from carefully selected videos and photos to reach a conclusion that (let's face it) is very much in line with what they want hear. Add to that a great deal of ignoring/dismissing anything that doesn't agree with the conclusion people want to reach. what it all adds up to is: people should stop pretending to be doctors on line. :)
tulc(is a driver in Chicago and is happy to continue to do so) ;)

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Except all of it taken together is still just someone picking and choosing from carefully selected videos and photos to reach a conclusion that (let's face it) is very much in line with what they want hear. Add to that a great deal of ignoring/dismissing anything that doesn't agree with the conclusion people want to reach. what it all adds up to is: people should stop pretending to be doctors on line. :)

No, it's not just videos and photos. It's a known fact that Hillary had a serious fall and serious complications from a blood clot. There are known facts regarding her health history. That combined with photos and videos all lead to the same conclusion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

From the link I posted: "
“This is a very unusual story with Hillary,” said Lahita, making reference to her suffering two blood clots, a stroke and post-concussive syndrome, which caused Hillary to have to wear special prism glasses to counter her double vision.

“The very fact that she’s having these clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least,” said Lahita."

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...vote-for-hillary.7961126/page-6#post-70038672

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
From the link I posted: "
“This is a very unusual story with Hillary,” said Lahita, making reference to her suffering two blood clots, a stroke and post-concussive syndrome, which caused Hillary to have to wear special prism glasses to counter her double vision.

“The very fact that she’s having these clots and she’s had two bouts of thrombosis is disconcerting to say the least,” said Lahita."

http://www.christianforums.com/thre...vote-for-hillary.7961126/page-6#post-70038672
...and still not her actual doctor or someone who's personally examined her, correct?
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
...and still not her actual doctor or someone who's personally examined her, correct?
tulc(just thought that should be pointed out) :wave:

That's just a ruse and you know it. Her personal doctor is going to say what he's told and not say what he's told not to say. What's needed is an independent panel of doctors that examine her health records. The people have a right to know. No one is convinced that what Hillary's own doctor says is the actual unaltered truth. There are many ways to deceive. One is to withhold information and the other is to use ambiguous wording (Hillary does this all the time).

Hillary: "What I told the FBI was truthful."

Translation: "I told the FBI a different story than I told the American people. I lied to them but they don't know that. I told the FBI the truth because I was under oath."

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
66.gif

The Associated Press

✔@AP

announcement.gif
BREAKING: AP analysis: More than half those who met Clinton as Cabinet secretary gave money to Clinton Foundation.

Upvote 0

tulc

May 18, 2002
✟271,570.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0