Formally known as Neo
May 7, 2008
California
✟15,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't like her, and I will fight to my dying days against her on certain issues, but someone you agree with 80% of the time is not your enemy. I trust her to at least be a competent leader and to work towards ensuring the nation's prosperity and security.

Upvote 0

KarlX

Aug 1, 2016
USA , Tennessee
✟16,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I don't like her, and I will fight to my dying days against her on certain issues, but someone you agree with 80% of the time is not your enemy. I trust her to at least be a competent leader and to work towards ensuring the nation's prosperity and security.

So what do you base her on being a competent leader and to work towards ensuring the nation's prosperity and security.?

Upvote 0

The~Scribe

Formally known as Neo
May 7, 2008
California
✟15,447.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Experience in government, both internally and in foreign affairs. She knows the movers and shakers within the country and among foreign leaders. She's well respected by most of our allies and has been flexible with dealing with those problem nations. At the same time she hasn't backed down from using force. Funny enough, some of my more pacifistic friends hate her for being hawkish. She has a well established network of people who can get the ball rolling on passing or implementing legislation and has shown a willingness to reach out to Republicans like myself who can work with her on shared concerns and compromise on those we don't.

Her campaign has been one that emphasizes working together as one people, and I for one will not turn down the opportunity to reach out to those not of the faith, to show by example what a Christian can do for everyone and hopefully bring them into the fold.

Economically, I find her stance worthwhile, and with proper implantation can help many less fortunate people get the chance to better themselves and their communities.

Upvote 0

revanneosl

Mystically signifying since 1985
Feb 25, 2007
Northern Illniois
✟39,310.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
So what do you base her on being a competent leader and to work towards ensuring the nation's prosperity and security.?

Her outstanding work at the Children's Defense Fund, her effective and diligent tenure as First Lady, her painstaking attention to the details of public policy as a United States Senator, and her indefatigable efforts as Secretary of State.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Why would anyone Vote for Hillary?

Just wondering

She's the one running
She's A woman
It's her turn
She wants it so badly
Big Bird isn't running.
Liberals vote for liberals
She's got our backs ( most likely to stab )
She can relate to the little people
She'll keep the border open
She'll increase entitlements
She'll ensure women will be able to continue to kill their unborn
She won't lie to us

Take your pick

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

jimmyjimmy

Pardoned Rebel
Site Supporter
Jan 2, 2015
USA
✟234,973.00
Country
United States
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married

Because she tells people what they want to hear. That they can live life without consequences. That's a large part of the Liberal platform.

Got knocked up out of wedlock with no money? No worries. The government will pay to feed, clothe and shelter you and your children (take money from other (bad) people to pay for it)

Got knocked up but don't want that messy baby? No worries. The government will kill it, free of charge! (take money from other (bad) people to pay for it).

Want some pills to avoid the baby thing all together, but don't want to spend your own cash? No worries. The government will force other (bad) people to pay for your pills.

Don't feel like paying the student loans that you agreed to pay when you borrowed? No worries. The government will take money from other (bad) people and give it to you.

Need more money from you burger-flipping job, which is all your "gender studies" major got you? No worries, the government will force those big bad bosses of yours to pony up, so you can hit American Apparel for some fresh "drapes" with all that extra cash.

Hate God and Christians because they're always spoiling your fun with rules and morality? No worries. The government will silence them for you, and give a special little "safe space", where no one can disagree with you - ever.

Want to have sex with BFF? No worries. You can't change who you are, so just go for it! Have sex with whomever and whatever you want.

Want to pee in the wrong bathroom? No worries. Pee wherever you want to. The world revolves around you, you special little snowflake.

Upvote 0

PapaZoom

Nov 3, 2013
car
✟59,306.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private

Because she tells people what they want to hear. That they can live life without consequences. That's a large part of the Liberal platform.

Got knocked up out of wedlock with no money? No worries. The government will pay to feed, clothe and shelter you and your children (take money from other (bad) people to pay for it)

Got knocked up but don't want that messy baby? No worries. The government will kill it, free of charge! (take money from other (bad) people to pay for it).

Want some pills to avoid the baby thing all together, but don't want to spend your own cash? No worries. The government will force other (bad) people to pay for your pills.

Don't feel like paying the student loans that you agreed to pay when you borrowed? No worries. The government will take money from other (bad) people and give it to you.

Need more money from you burger-flipping job, which is all your "gender studies" major got you? No worries, the government will force those big bad bosses of yours to pony up, so you can hit American Apparel for some fresh "drapes" with all that extra cash.

Hate God and Christians because they're always spoiling your fun with rules and morality? No worries. The government will silence them for you, and give a special little "safe space", where no one can disagree with you - ever.

Want to have sex with BFF? No worries. You can't change who you are, so just go for it! Have sex with whomever and whatever you want.

Want to pee in the wrong bathroom? No worries. Pee wherever you want to. The world revolves around you, you special little snowflake.

Well said. The progressives are progressing us toward hell. There is currently in the news a mother (37) and her 19 year old son. They were reunited after 19 years. She had given him up for adoption. They fell in love. They want to get married. They've already admitted that they've "been together." And why not? They are in love!!! Brother and sister. You name it. The progressives will lead us to this pit also. And that's a huge reason why Hillary will get votes. People want no restrictions on their behaviors. Conservatives won't go there. Liberals will.

Upvote 0

Kersh

Jan 23, 2016
Michigan
✟24,645.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think that most people who will vote for Hillary see her as the lesser of two evils. There are some people, I'm sure who agree with her and believe that she's qualified to be President. But, those people will not be the ones who elect her.

The fact is that, short of a miracle, we are in for a tough four years. We really need to pray that God will provide a viable third option that is not yet apparent. We need to pray for guidance from the Holy Spirit in directing our nation and its voting. If the election were today, I'd end up voting for Johnson, knowing full well that he won't win. But, I can't fault people who'd vote for either of the major parties, beleiving their candidate to be the lesser evil. I just don't see it

Upvote 0

KarlX

Aug 1, 2016
USA , Tennessee
✟16,017.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Experience in government, both internally and in foreign affairs. She knows the movers and shakers within the country and among foreign leaders. She's well respected by most of our allies and has been flexible with dealing with those problem nations. At the same time she hasn't backed down from using force. Funny enough, some of my more pacifistic friends hate her for being hawkish. She has a well established network of people who can get the ball rolling on passing or implementing legislation and has shown a willingness to reach out to Republicans like myself who can work with her on shared concerns and compromise on those we don't.

Her campaign has been one that emphasizes working together as one people, and I for one will not turn down the opportunity to reach out to those not of the faith, to show by example what a Christian can do for everyone and hopefully bring them into the fold.

Economically, I find her stance worthwhile, and with proper implantation can help many less fortunate people get the chance to better themselves and their communities.

OK thanks :)

Upvote 0