Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
No, the varicella vaccine doesn't 100% prevent shingles, but what it does is majorly reduce the chance you'll get chicken pox. 1 shot prevents 95% of moderate disease & 100% of severe disease, 2 doses are even more effective. Not having chicken pox reduces the chance you'll have shingles.

You misunderstand how the varicella virus works. You don't have to have chickenpox, you have the virus lying dormant because you were vaccinated. You are now at risk for developing shingles. Take care of yourself. Eat well. Keep your stress levels low. Not having chickenpox and not being vaccinated against chickenpox is the only way to prevent shingles. You may never get chickenpox now or you may have developed such a small case of it that you didn't even notice but you definitely are at risk of shingles now. I have read that the incidence is much lower however and the infection may be milder.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Are you seriously comparing ingestion to injection? I hope not because there is no comparison.

It isn't healthy in foods either, which is why most
food cans are steel or tin. Aluminum foil is not
good for cooking, either. Some baking powders
still have aluminum and should be avoided.

Upvote 0

pat34lee

Messianic
Sep 13, 2011
Florida, USA
✟89,330.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Before the vaccine was available 11,000 people were hospitalized each year and 100 died.

Yes that is still much better than 3rd world countries where any case could be fatal. But it is far from trivial.

Before the vaccine, you were lucky if your doctor
and nurse rinsed the blood off their hands between
patients. There were no antibiotics, sterility was a
joke and doctors knew nothing about vitamins and
food affecting health. Even today, they're more
concerned with drugs than how your diet affects
your body, except with some afflictions such as
diabetes and blood pressure where they can't get
around it.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
You misunderstand how the varicella virus works. You don't have to have chickenpox, you have the virus lying dormant because you were vaccinated. You are now at risk for developing shingles. Take care of yourself. Eat well. Keep your stress levels low. Not having chickenpox and not being vaccinated against chickenpox is the only way to prevent shingles. You may never get chickenpox now or you may have developed such a small case of it that you didn't even notice but you definitely are at risk of shingles now. I have read that the incidence is much lower however and the infection may be milder.

LOL! Saricharity, you're definitely a hoot, girl. :D You've had chicken pox & shingles at 16. That's extremely rare for somebody that young. Now I certainly feel sorry for you, but I'm not keen on taking medical advice from you.

I understand how the varicella virus works. If you get chicken pox the "natural" way you get the full force virus. Now correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you didn't get shingles on account of having gotten the chicken pox vaccine as a little kid. You got shingles on account of you NOT getting the chicken pox vaccine as a little kid. You had chicken pox, right? Maybe they weren't so bad if you weren't a baby at the time & you didn't have cancer or some other medical problem that made your immune system weak. Most folks who have chicken pox do get shingles, albeit at a far later age than you. Now I'm glad yours didn't cause you to lose sight in your eye or anything that horrible but it sounds plenty awful.

The chicken pox vaccine contains the attenuated virus. It's the extremely weakened form of it. As with most things, the potency matters. It's kind of like the difference between drinking a gallon of salt water & sprinkling salt on your supper. Now there's a tiny chance that the vaccine virus will revert to a form capable of causing disease, on account of mutations occurring. The chicken pox shot has been required by all 50 states for a while now, & the rate of childhood chicken pox has decreased dramatically. Few kids have gotten them from the shot, or shingles.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Keep studying it. There is a lot to be learned from that little town. May I suggest studying the history of Jenner as well. It is fascinating.

May I suggest you do the same on account of how you got the history of that town wrong. I have learned a lot from it on account of what other folks here have posted about it. If you've studied Jenner from the same sites where you studied Leicester then I'd suggest studying again from better sources.

Oh boy, now isn't that opening a whole other can of worms? How much have you researched Herd Immunity and what it really is?

Pretty well, actually. Have you ever studied it in a class, or just from blogs?

It's interesting how you use the term Anti-vaxxer like it is a bad term.

Well you said that anti-vaxxer was synonymous with the f word & you were right about that.

You couldn't be more wrong about that website.

Lol.

I don't want folks to listen to ANY of us.
I want people to do their own research. It's too easy to just follow the mainstream and merrily do what everyone else does just because its deemed as the right thing to do and everyone else says its correct.

Well Saricharity, the problem is, most of what you've posted here isn't research. It's cut & paste from articles by law librarians & anonymous bloggers. You're showing that it's just as easy to merrily follow the Pied Pipers of the anti-vaxxer movement.

I remember reading a quote...let me think...life's true sojourn reveals a long winding narrow path that only you can choose. Few have the courage to walk it.

I remember a quote from my grandpa - a wise man doesn't pee against the wind. If he does anyways & gets wet, it's the fault of the man peeing & not the wind.

However, I do want people to see and understand how very wrong mandating vaccines are. Hopefully, I have done that.

Tbh, I think you've done the exact opposite of that. You've shown how there's too many folks who think they've done their research on account of having watched Vaxxed & read Facebook & blog posts, so that's why schools have to just require vaccination.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
There are plenty of reasonable people who feel forced into vaccinating their children. Have you been following how upset parents are in California? I do not see this going away anytime soon as long as mandates are being forced on people.

I reckon the small percentage of parents in Cali who are upset are much less upset than the parents who've had their kids get awful diseases there are vaccines for. There's always going to be folks who are upset about something. There's folks who've got their dander up on account of schools having kids say the Pledge of Allegiance & folks who've gotten upset on account of schools not saying it. Finding a way to please every parent is about as simple as making peace in the Middle East.

I was 16 when I had shingles, and it makes no difference where I had them. Shingles are not contagious unless someone comes in direct contact with the fluid from the rash blisters. Believe me, you definitely know you have shingles when you get them. Once the rash occurs, you are certainly able to take precautions that no one comes in contact with it.

Well then I'm guessing you had shingles on your back or your butt or something, not right there on your face. On your eye. Nope, I don't believe you that everybody knows when they've got shingles on account of the fact that folks I've known haven't realized they had them at 1st.

Tell me how you can prove that an unvaccinated person infected someone else? Could it be that a newly vaccinated person spread the infection from shedding? Could it be that a vaccinated person spread it because they did not have an immune response to the vaccine yet they are considered vaccinated? Sounds like a slippery slope to me

Well sometimes it's pretty simple. If you've got chicken pox or shingles & you hold a baby & that baby then gets chicken pox it's pretty easy to figure it out. With bigger outbreaks epidemiologists are called in.

Can you show me some studies from peer-reviewed medical journals about vaccines given in N America today shedding?

I am not a fan of mandates for school children. I am glad that vaccines are not mandatory in Canada. There are a few provinces that require it but they also provide exemptions for children as well. Many experts have said that mandating vaccines is not the way to go and I agree. It is better to educate. This is why in Ontario they have a new policy that all parents who wish an exemption must take a vaccine education course before they receive their exemption. This opens conversation which is sorely needed. Education and conversation instead of blindly vaccinating.

Have you or your parents ever taken that education course? I'm glad that Ontario has folks go through it instead of just being lazy & submitting some form. I'm sure the education doesn't consist of 'research' pulled from the likes of Vaccine Choice Canada & blogs.

I gave you a link a while back about how 5000 kids in Ontario schools were suspended till they updated their immunization records, so the folks up there aren't just sitting on their thumbs about it. Just looked & spotted articles about hundreds of HS kids being suspended on account of having incomplete immunization records. Now it's a shame they were suspended but they'd gotten multiple warnings about it for many months, & the shots were offered for free at walk-in clinics. So their laziness is what caused that.

I wonder where you got the idea that I was homeschooled?

It was pretty simple to deduce. All 50 states in America require immunizations for school. Now some states have more leeway for exemptions than others. Even in the states that are the most lax about exemptions the majority of parents are responsible & get their kids vaccinated. I don't know as much about Canada but clearly in a lot of areas immunization records are required by schools. I'm pretty sure the majority of folks get their kids vaccinated up there too. Idk about up there but I think around here homeschoolers don't have the same accountability standards. So it would be easier to get away with not vaccinating your kids. I'm sorry to be critical, but you haven't done a good job with your posts here, so that was another thing. I just now did a search & found posts where you said you'd been homeschooled, so it appears I was right.

Currently, I attend a very prestigious university in Canada with a full scholarship.

Sure. At this university in Canada do they accept the sort of sources you've used here for your research papers?

Upvote 0

Zoii

Oct 13, 2016
Australia
✟103,785.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I feel I need to clarify the mode of transmission for the contagion Varicella-Zoster virus.

Varicella-zoster virus is highly contagious. It is transmitted from person to person by direct contact (touching the rash), droplet or air born spread (coughing and sneezing) of vesicle fluid or secretions of the respiratory tract of cases, or of vesicle fluid of patients with herpes Zoster. It could also transmit indirectly through articles freshly soiled by discharges from vesicles and mucous membranes of infected people.

If you were in hospital, staff take full air-borne precautions and isolate you.

Those that are not immunised should be aware that a person can spread chickenpox from 1 to 2 days before the rash appears.

I attach a fact-sheet from an epidemiology unit for your information.
http://www.epid.gov.lk/web/attachments/article/146/Fact_Sheet_WH_Chikenpox_NEW.pdf

• Informative
Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Except many professionals who have done real research and have nothing to gain by doing so have been vilified because they have dared to question vaccines...

Well Saricharity, if there are many professionals who've done real research in peer-reviewed medical journals, not books for Amazon or blogs, then share them here. Most of the folks who've been 'vilified' haven't done real research on vaccines, they've written blogs & what have you about them.

so it makes perfect sense why they will remain anonymous.
They state their reasons quite clearly.

Vaccine Papers Is Anonymous
This blog is anonymous for these reasons:
1) To avoid nasty “ad hominem” personal attacks and internet harassment.
2) To focus attention where it belongs: the science. Our goal is to encourage people to look at the scientific evidence for themselves, and anonymity furthers that goal.
3) “Argument by authority” is not respected here. What matters is the science, and nothing else.
Objective, science-based analysis of vaccine dangers

Yeah, I read that & thought it was pathetic. What they're really saying is that they don't want to be held accountable for what they write. It's cowardly.

No, it doesn't make a lick of sense. You've shown why. You said that reading medical studies makes your brain hurt. So IOW you're trusting the folks who are writing on the blog to explain studies to you. The problem is, you've got no clue who those folks are because they're not holding themselves accountable. They're anonymous bloggers who may just be pulling things from their rear. Since nobody knows their name, they've got nothing to lose. You have no idea if they've gotten the science right or wrong, but are assuming they have on account of how it lines up with what you want to believe.

The blog site is anything but objective.

They are not the only ones who have concerns about Aluminum adjuvants.
Aluminum FAQs

There are more and more professionals with concerns.

Well, I did some reading about the group. It was founded by ultra-liberal millionaires who likened vaccines to the Holocaust. So yeah, what sort of objectivity are you expecting? Eta, it IS important to look at the person's credentials & bias. Same reason you want somebody well qualified & with a good reputation to fix your car, fly the plane you're in, build your house.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Before the vaccine, you were lucky if your doctor
and nurse rinsed the blood off their hands between
patients. There were no antibiotics, sterility was a
joke and doctors knew nothing about vitamins and
food affecting health. Even today, they're more
concerned with drugs than how your diet affects
your body, except with some afflictions such as
diabetes and blood pressure where they can't get
around it.

I know I sometimes joke about being here for the last Mammoth hunt. I was not really there and I was born in 1953, not 1853 as you assume.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
I stand corrected. Vaccination was not completely abandoned. Infant vaccination amounted to 11 or 12 percent of births during that time.
The government in Leicester at the time was replaced by a new government that opposed compulsory vaccination.

Well, having read the sources @Stanfordella & 2 other folks gave to you I learned that
- What was most important was that folks infected with smallpox were promptly given the shot.
- The contacts of the folks infected with smallpox were vaccinated
- The doctors & nurses who worked in the hospitals were vaccinated or revaccinated in the big outbreaks in the 1900s. Several of the nurses who didn't get vaccinated in the smaller outbreaks in the 1800s died.

By 1887, vaccination coverage rates dropped dramatically and the Leicester Method of quarantine and disinfection was adopted.

- Well, as @Stanfordella showed just 5 years before that 90% of the town had been vaccinated on account of compulsory vaccination. I assume most of those folks in that town stayed in that town so therefore the majority were vaccinated even when infant vaccination stopped being routine.

People thought that Leicester would result in a massacre of their children.
That did not happen.

PTL for herd immunity. Well in looking at the other sources they were surrounded by other cities that were better vaccinated. In general there hadn't been as many big outbreaks in England, with compulsory vaccination having slowed that way down.

Leicester: Sanitation versus Vaccination, 1912 J.T Biggs

I recognize the fellow's name on account of Stanfordella's sources. He's the one who was called out in the Lancet for being a liar with his britches on fire. Did you notice who published that source of yours? The Anti Vaccination League. I did a search & found it on Whale.to

An article in the 1914 New York Times stated that 75% of the population was unvaccinated and predicted a dreadful reckoning to England.

However, most infants remained unvaccinated despite such scary predictions.

1948 brought an end to compulsory vaccination in England
By that time the experiment in Leicester had been going on for more than 60 years and proved to be a success.

Do you have that NYT article?

Well again, that experiment didn't include vaccination being abandoned. By 1914 the vaccine had been out for well over a century & had been mandated for decades. Outbreaks were lessening on account of that in many places.

"in Leicester, during the 62 years since infant vaccination was abandoned there have only been 53 deaths from smallpox...vaccination has been steadily declining ever since the conscience clause was introduced, until now nearly 2/3 of the children born are not vaccinated. Yet the smallpox mortality also has declined until now quite negligible."

C. Killick Millard, MD DSc, "The end of compulsory vaccination", British Medical Journal, Dec 18, 1948 p. 1074

Infant vaccination. Even that wasn't abandoned since that same fellow had his own babies vaccinated. He said so himself right there in the work he wrote that was published by the London College of Sanitary, or something of that sort. Check the sources given to you again on that. The smallpox vaccine had been out since the late 1700s, mandated for most of the 1800s into the 1900s. The fact that it became much less needed over time shows how effective it was.

For a short simple source Killick Millard - Wikipedia
There had been strong opposition to compulsory smallpox vaccination in Leicester for many years and, as a strong supporter of vaccination, Millard had to work within this established framework. Whilst still supporting vaccination he argued against compulsory vaccination of infants and the use of mass vaccination to control outbreaks. Instead he advocated isolation of cases, and voluntary vaccination of medical and nursing staff and of contacts of cases. This proved successful and was adopted generally when compulsory vaccination was abolished.[2][3]

Wiki's not the best source, but they did source the entry well.

Sounds like the fellow started to go off his rocker with getting into eugenics & all that but earlier on his career he wrote pretty rationally.

Eta I'd asked before about quarantines like what was used in Leicester. If you replied I apologize on account of having overlooked it. So do you think that folks who decide not to get vaccinated today ought to sign an agreement that they'll stay quarantined in a hospital the whole time they're contagious?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
You misunderstand how the varicella virus works. You don't have to have chickenpox, you have the virus lying dormant because you were vaccinated. You are now at risk for developing shingles.
Unless they had a compromised immune system when they received the vaccine... no. Attenuated viruses, while "live", have a structure key to infection severely damaged or removed entirely, so a person has to have a condition that would make it pointless for them to get vaccines in the first place for there to be a notable risk of infection from them. Furthermore, these viruses are detected by the body and destroyed by white blood cells; they don't just stick around in your system regardless of whether or not they cause an infection. In order to get shingles, you need to have some of these viruses hide out in nerve cells in order for them to reappear as shingles, and in order for them to even get inside these nerve cells, they have to have the capacity to infect them, and most of the time attenuated viruses can't manage to do that. This is like being worried about a dog with no teeth or lower jaw biting you.

Take care of yourself. Eat well. Keep your stress levels low. Not having chickenpox and not being vaccinated against chickenpox is the only way to prevent shingles.
Actually, the shingles vaccine can help reduce the risk quite a bit.

You may never get chickenpox now or you may have developed such a small case of it that you didn't even notice but you definitely are at risk of shingles now.
Lol, the attenuated virus is so wimpy that even if one somehow managed to get inside a nerve cell and hide out, the viruses that it produces would just get destroyed by the immune system before they could amount to much. Why would such a rare complication be such a concern that you'd rather not vaccinate and risk having both chickenpox and shingles in full force? You're far more likely to get these diseases when you don't vaccinate yourself than if you do.

I have read that the incidence is much lower however and the infection may be milder.
-_- that's the entire point of vaccines; to reduce the frequency and severity of infections. Having a vaccine doesn't guarantee that one won't contract the disease, but it ensures that if a person does that the symptoms will be far more mild. In my whole life, I have only ever seen a person with chickenpox ONCE in person. Look at how much outbreaks have been reduced in the US since 1995, the year the chickenpox vaccine started to be widely used in that country Chickenpox | Monitoring Vaccine Impact | Varicella | CDC

And you are going to claim that people would be better off just not getting the vaccine? Do you not realize that without vaccines, the majority of people would regularly get exposed to these diseases? Chickenpox is only rare because of years of vaccinations. Tetanus is still very common on various surfaces, meaning that anyone that isn't vaccinated for it is just 1 deep puncture wound away from infection. Yet, you act as if it would be SAFER to not be vaccinated; if it were true and people were frequently getting sick from vaccines then guess what? WE WOULDN'T BE USING THE VACCINES.

This is why people seem to have forgotten that the flu, measles, mumps, etc. are potentially deadly diseases. Heck, there are certain varieties of the flu virus that are especially deadly to people in their prime, so it isn't even just children and the elderly that would die from these diseases without vaccines.

Upvote 0

PsychoSarah

Chaotic Neutral
Jan 13, 2014
✟95,463.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
It isn't healthy in foods either, which is why most
food cans are steel or tin. Aluminum foil is not
good for cooking, either. Some baking powders
still have aluminum and should be avoided.
-_- did you not read my OP? The amount of aluminum in vaccines is extremely small, and it's almost entirely excreted within 24 hours. Even if this minuscule amount was enough to experience any symptoms or discomfort, it'd only last a day at most. And the pain from the injection lasts longer than that with a lot of vaccines.

Upvote 0

Saricharity

Follower of Christ
Mar 24, 2014
Canada
✟75,597.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
An injection
of antigen alone, with nothing more, produces a
weak immune response insufficient for creating
long-term immunity.
Therefore, many vaccines also contain an
“adjuvant,” an immune-stimulating substance that
increase the immune response to the antigen, so
that immunity is created. Aluminum compounds
are by far the most commonly used adjuvants in
vaccines. They are made of particles of aluminum
hydroxide, aluminum phosphate or aluminum
sulfate, or mixtures thereof.
It is universally accepted that aluminum is
a potent neurotoxin, and toxic to all life.227

Accordingly, the FDA has established strict limits
for aluminum in intravenous feeding solutions
(.000005 grams per kg body weight per day).
Exposure in infants exceeding this limit causes
long term cognitive impairment.
A significant safety problem with
aluminum adjuvants is that, because they are made
of microscopic particles, they can travel into the
brain.
229 Once in the brain, aluminum adjuvants
cause long term chronic inflammation.

223 Vaccine Types | Vaccines.gov
224 Ibid.
225 Adjuvants | Vaccine Safety | CDC
226 Ibid.
227 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2940082;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810/;
Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes. - PubMed - NCBI
228 Aluminum neurotoxicity in preterm infants receiving intravenous-feeding solutions. - PubMed - NCBI
229 Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain. - PubMed - NCBI
230 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27908630;
Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. - PubMed - NCBI
231 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27540164;
Inflammation in the brain is a cause of
neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. autism) and
mental illnesses (e.g. schizophrenia).
231 The
resulting mental illness can occur years or decades
after the inflammation starts.232
Exposure to aluminum adjuvants has
increased dramatically in the last 50 years, in
parallel with the increasing incidence of
neurodevelopmental disorders in children.233
Some vaccines also contain other
biological matter, both intended and
unintended.234 These include cell lines from
aborted human fetuses and biological material
from animal tissue.
Before being killed in the
vaccine manufacturing process, the virus, disease,
or toxin (against which the vaccine is supposed to
protect) is grown on these human and biological
mediums.236
Human cell portions in vaccines disclosed
by the CDC include “human albumin, human
diploid cell cultures (WI-38), human embryonic
lung cultures, WI-38 human diploid lung
fibroblasts, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, MRC-5
cells, residual components of MRC-5 cells
including DNA and protein, [and] recombinant
human albumin.”237
These human cell portions
also include billions of strands of human DNA
from these aborted fetal cells lines that are of a
length capable of inserting themselves into DNA to
which they are exposed.
Maternal immune activation and abnormal brain development across CNS disorders. - PubMed - NCBI
232 Ibid.
233 https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/past.html;
Dynamics of obesity and chronic health conditions among children and youth. - PubMed - NCBI
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/
appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
235 Ibid.
236 Ibid.
237 Ibid.
238 http://soundchoice.org/research/dna-fragments-research/;
http://soundchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DNA_

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Instead, I will post this.
146 Research Papers Supporting the Vaccine/Autism Link | Autism Spectrum | Autism

Lol. This looks like something you'd find on Facebook or Pinterest. Now Saricharity, I have to ask if you’ve read any of these papers, or if you’re just going by that paragraph at the top from the anti-vaxxer Ginger Taylor? You don't have to even look that far in to see glaring problems. Right off the bat it's obvious. In the title of the very 1st paper! It's from 1999 & it’s about high doses of thimerosal in the first month of life in babies born between 91 & 97. Tell me what vaccines that have got high doses of thimerosal or ANY are routinely given to babies in their 1st month of life today in Canada & the US? Show a real source.

There's not thimerosal in any of the vaccines schools in the US, Canada, require for kids & there hasn't been for a long time. So if thimerosal was to blame, then it's mighty odd that autism rates have gone up, not down since it was removed from vaccines. But thimerosal is NOT to blame.

Dr. Thompson claims the federal agency ordered him and his colleagues to destroy study findings that confirmed a link between the MMR vaccine and autism. Representative Bill Posey read Dr. Thompson’s statement into the Congressional record. REP Bill Posey Calling Investigation CDC's MMR reasearch fraud

Until the cause of autism is known, to make the claim – “vaccines do not cause autism” is unscientific and irresponsible.

Well then, according to the lolgic, if it’s unscientific and irresponsible to claim that vaccines do not cause autism on account of the cause of autism not being known, let’s just blame it on _____. Your pick! Decide what you want to blame it on & let’s come up with an anti-____ campaign. It’s just as logical.

Except I have.

Reading internet blogs isn’t research.

The thimerosal-containing influenza vaccine is recommended at least annually and occasionally twice annually for children and even for women who are pregnant. The undisputed fact is children regularly receive vaccinations that contain thimerosal. To make the claim that “there aren’t any childhood vaccines that contain thimerosal” is blatantly dishonest.

It’s only blatantly dishonest to blatantly dishonest and / or blatantly misinformed folks. First, the term childhood vaccines refers to the vaccines specifically given in childhood. Those are the vaccines that are required by schools. Few require the flu shot, but no duh is it recommended. Now most pediatricians would be delighted if all kids got flu shots, but most don't. The flu shot that doesn't contain thimerosal is most commonly given to pregnant ladies, mainly on account of paranoia.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Unfortunately, I dont have much time to refute anything today.

You haven't refuted anything any day. Unfortunately, you've just posted a ton of things other folks have then needed to refute.

Upvote 0

Go Braves

I miss Senator McCain
May 18, 2017
Atlanta
✟15,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
An injection
of antigen alone, with nothing more, produces a
weak immune response insufficient for creating
long-term immunity.
Therefore, many vaccines also contain an
“adjuvant,” an immune-stimulating substance that
increase the immune response to the antigen, so
that immunity is created. Aluminum compounds
are by far the most commonly used adjuvants in
vaccines. They are made of particles of aluminum
hydroxide, aluminum phosphate or aluminum
sulfate, or mixtures thereof.
It is universally accepted that aluminum is
a potent neurotoxin, and toxic to all life.227

Accordingly, the FDA has established strict limits
for aluminum in intravenous feeding solutions
(.000005 grams per kg body weight per day).
Exposure in infants exceeding this limit causes
long term cognitive impairment.
A significant safety problem with
aluminum adjuvants is that, because they are made
of microscopic particles, they can travel into the
brain.
229 Once in the brain, aluminum adjuvants
cause long term chronic inflammation.

223 Vaccine Types | Vaccines.gov
224 Ibid.
225 Adjuvants | Vaccine Safety | CDC
226 Ibid.
227 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/2940082;
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2819810/;
Administration of aluminium to neonatal mice in vaccine-relevant amounts is associated with adverse long term neurological outcomes. - PubMed - NCBI
228 Aluminum neurotoxicity in preterm infants receiving intravenous-feeding solutions. - PubMed - NCBI
229 Slow CCL2-dependent translocation of biopersistent particles from muscle to brain. - PubMed - NCBI
230 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27908630;
Aluminum hydroxide injections lead to motor deficits and motor neuron degeneration. - PubMed - NCBI
231 https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27540164;
Inflammation in the brain is a cause of
neurodevelopmental disorders (e.g. autism) and
mental illnesses (e.g. schizophrenia).
231 The
resulting mental illness can occur years or decades
after the inflammation starts.232
Exposure to aluminum adjuvants has
increased dramatically in the last 50 years, in
parallel with the increasing incidence of
neurodevelopmental disorders in children.233
Some vaccines also contain other
biological matter, both intended and
unintended.234 These include cell lines from
aborted human fetuses and biological material
from animal tissue.
Before being killed in the
vaccine manufacturing process, the virus, disease,
or toxin (against which the vaccine is supposed to
protect) is grown on these human and biological
mediums.236
Human cell portions in vaccines disclosed
by the CDC include “human albumin, human
diploid cell cultures (WI-38), human embryonic
lung cultures, WI-38 human diploid lung
fibroblasts, MRC-5 (human diploid) cells, MRC-5
cells, residual components of MRC-5 cells
including DNA and protein, [and] recombinant
human albumin.”237
These human cell portions
also include billions of strands of human DNA
from these aborted fetal cells lines that are of a
length capable of inserting themselves into DNA to
which they are exposed.
Maternal immune activation and abnormal brain development across CNS disorders. - PubMed - NCBI
232 Ibid.
233 https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/schedules/past.html;
Dynamics of obesity and chronic health conditions among children and youth. - PubMed - NCBI
https://www.cdc.gov/vaccines/pubs/pinkbook/downloads/
appendices/b/excipient-table-2.pdf
235 Ibid.
236 Ibid.
237 Ibid.
238 http://soundchoice.org/research/dna-fragments-research/;
http://soundchoice.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/DNA_

What a mess this is. Copying your post into Google showed where it came from - a letter the producer of the fraudumentary Vaxxed wrote to John Oliver on account of being butthurt about a show about vaccines. Thanks for this though, on account of you I now know about that show. If you were wanting to show what a dilettante the producer is, boy does this do a good job.

If you're going to keep posting a bunch of links you've copied from somewhere, please be prepared to actually talk about what's in them. You said you don't read them on account of the studies hurting your brain, so you're trusting the likes of the Vaxxed producer to tell you about them.

Upvote 0

keith99

sola dosis facit venenum
Jan 16, 2008
✟321,245.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Thanks to @Saricharity I'm enjoying this show now

Wakefield...... He's basically the Lance Armstrong of Doctors

Just one great line from the video.

One other thing I had not realized that came up in that video is that Wakefield's study was the whole of 12, yes 12 children.

Reactions: Go Braves
Upvote 0