Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
So are you saying that the book of Job is blasphemy against God? Or are you saying that I'm not in Christ and therefore not saved because I suffered so much and continue to suffer? Suffering in this world is the result of sin. Some of my own suffering is a direct result of my own sin and folly. Some of it is not. But God is in control of all things in the end and He allowed it to happen for His purposes. I find your view on this a little cold in regards to Christians who suffer horribly in life.

No, im saying that the result of things we are experiencing is because they are consequences of what we sowed. I also find it amazing that people would call GOD the names like their shield and then when that shield fails them, they blame GOD. Saying "this is for my good that the GOD has done this, taken away my protection". Nonsense! The GOD who is ALL LOVING and ALL FORGIVING does not show partiality, nor does HE put you through tribulations.

This is why i said HE is the Most Righteous Judge. Do you think that the death of a loved one is GOD who took their life? or purposely lowered HIS protection, so the person will die? No! Why then do we say, GOD did that? Or blame GOD for the things which are happening in our lives? This is a misunderstanding of who the GOD is.

Which is why HE said: Whatsoever ye sow, ye shall reap.

Yes, the book of Job, which is an allegory which was not written well. And if you can see from the opening chapters, that the devil, satan is not worthy to be spoken to by the GOD, for only Prophets are the ones that hear from GOD. satan is not in that height, nor is he worthy.

Secondly, there is only one begotten son of GOD, and that is Adam H.E, the Son of GOD Luke 3:38

So, as they wrote sons of GOD, who are HIS sons? Angels and Cherubim and Serpahim are not made in HIS image or after HIS likeness. So how are they HIS sons?

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
No, im saying that the result of things we are experiencing is because they are consequences of what we sowed. I also find it amazing that people would call GOD the names like their shield and then when that shield fails them, they blame GOD. Saying "this is for my good that the GOD has done this, taken away my protection". Nonsense! The GOD who is ALL LOVING and ALL FORGIVING does not show partiality, nor does HE put you through tribulations.

This is why i said HE is the Most Righteous Judge. Do you think that the death of a loved one is GOD who took their life? or purposely lowered HIS protection, so the person will die? No! Why then do we say, GOD did that? Or blame GOD for the things which are happening in our lives? This is a misunderstanding of who the GOD is.

Which is why HE said: Whatsoever ye sow, ye shall reap.

Yes, the book of Job, which is an allegory which was not written well. And if you can see from the opening chapters, that the devil, satan is not worthy to be spoken to by the GOD, for only Prophets are the ones that hear from GOD. satan is not in that height, nor is he worthy.

Secondly, there is only one begotten son of GOD, and that is Adam H.E, the Son of GOD Luke 3:38

So, as they wrote sons of GOD, who are HIS sons? Angels and Cherubim and Serpahim are not made in HIS image or after HIS likeness. So how are they HIS sons?

Again you have misquoted me. I never blamed God for my sufferings in my post, not once. Please check my original and previous postings. Saying God allowed something to happen is not the same as saying He did it Himself.

Upvote 0

thetruth0

Aug 28, 2017
Sydney
✟16,330.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Again you have misquoted me. I never blamed God for my sufferings in my post, not once. Please check my original and previous postings. Saying God allowed something to happen is not the same as saying He did it Himself.
Im not saying you have. I apologise for not being more clear. Im saying that we cannot attribute tribulations to the GOD. We are free moral Agents. If the GOD is protecting you, no weapon shall prosper, but if something happens, then people naturally say "God has allowed this".

So, what im saying is that it is the WORD of GOD which strengthens you, It fortifies you, gives you wisdom, shields you from the systems of babylon, all of our strength comes from the WORD of GOD.
That is what im saying.

My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.

Reactions: derpytia
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think it's different for everyone. For me I think God wanted to make it so that I have to rely on him for everything and not myself or my own understanding. What is ironic is that when I was confirmed, my pastor gave me this Bible verse: Proverbs 3:5-6 (NIV)

5 Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. 6 In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight.

I can tell you that I struggle with that and there are times where it gets out of control.

God needed to allow me to get knocked down not just a peg or two, not just down to my knees, but to the point where I'm eating dust just to get this through my thick skull. Yet I still struggle with it so that just goes to show how utterly sinful I am and how incredibly merciful God is.
Thank you for sharing. :) God is merciful

• Friendly
Reactions: derpytia
Upvote 0

JD C.

Sep 3, 2017
Wills Point
✟8,137.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
When God allows our faith to be tested by tribulation, is it so we will know how weak we are, or is it so God will know? It seems to me that God already knows me, and so perhaps its me who needs to know God and myself.

We go through tribulation as a test of our faith. We also go through tribulation because sometimes God will break us down in order to build us up in Christ. Read James chapter 1, it has some good info!

• Agree
Reactions: W2L
Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Its called "drinking from the Rock".

God putting us in trouble, and then rescuing us, to show He is able, and He is willing.

Abraham finally learnt his lesson.

But it did not profit some, they never grew their faith, and God swore they would never enter His Rest.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Upvote 0