Not open for further replies.

Dennis12

Mar 22, 2013
✟19,247.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi @Dennis12, this forum is "a place for New Christians to ask questions and get answers, encouragement, and support from other Christian members."

Do you have a question for us?

Thanks!

--David
Sorry David - no problem if you wish to remove my post.

Upvote 0

St_Worm2

Simul Justus et Peccator
Site Supporter
Jan 28, 2002
✟2,929,619.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Hi again Dennis, I'm not a mod on this forum, though one of our mods could move your OP & thread if you think it should be on another board.

You could leave it and see if someone has something to say. Then, if the thread gets busy, and our mods think in should be on a different board, they'll move it :)

--David

• Agree
Reactions: Dennis12
Upvote 0

Bcs90

Jul 8, 2019
Willmar
✟16,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am a new Christian and lots of this talk confuses me. I'm a pretty literal person so when someone says "bread" I'm thinking of a loaf of bread like you buy at the grocery store..?
And then in another thread someone said that God wants me to die. I was like "well then.. that's beautiful to know" haha. I assume God doesn't want me literally dead but he's talking about change and transformation in a metaphorical sense? Or at least I hope so!

Upvote 0

Dennis12

Mar 22, 2013
✟19,247.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am a new Christian and lots of this talk confuses me. I'm a pretty literal person so when someone says "bread" I'm thinking of a loaf of bread like you buy at the grocery store..?
And then in another thread someone said that God wants me to die. I was like "well then.. that's beautiful to know" haha. I assume God doesn't want me literally dead but he's talking about change and transformation in a metaphorical sense? Or at least I hope so!
Hi, Thanks for your thoughts. Jesus said that bread was his body and this video looks at what bread is in terms of it is made from something could have lived its own life but gave up that life so that we could live. It's a deep topic but well worth the time to think it through

Upvote 0

LovebirdsFlying

My husband drew this cartoon of me.
Christian Forums Staff
Red Team - Moderator
Site Supporter
Aug 13, 2007
Washington (the state)
✟841,475.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
273198_b0cbd274e53ea7027f2658fa9df7f8aa.jpg

MOD HAT ON

By staff consensus, this thread is permanently closed.

MOD HAT OFF​

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.