For we which LIVE are always delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the LIFE also of Jesus might be made manifest in our MORTAL FLESH...

orbiter

Apr 1, 2016
Fl
✟76,776.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Peace in Christ.

Our mortal bodies are dead because of sin. We are as good as dead…..BUT the Spirit is life because of righteousness. It is through His Spirit that we shall not succumb to the death of our mortal bodies (perish).

Rom 8:10-11 KJV
(10) And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

By always living according to His Spirit, that Spirit shall also “quicken” ….make ALIVE…our mortal bodies which are always subject to dying at any time.

(11) But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

Our mortal bodies shall LIVE if we (through His Spirit that is given to us) do mortify (slay) the deeds of the body, we shall LIVE….an age-lasting life.

By doing so, our mortal bodies shall continue to live in this earth to the end of this current age.

Rom 8:12-14 KJV
(12) Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
(13) For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.
(14) For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

For we which LIVE are always delivered unto death for Jesus’ sake so that His life might be manifested in our mortal flesh. Our mortal bodies shall live to the end of this age by the keeping of His “daily” sacrifice (dying to sin via the Spirit) in our bodies.

2Co 4:11 KJV
(11) For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

I am crucified with Christ (the keeping of His daily sacrifice). We die to sin daily….and we LIVE.

The life NOW that we live in this flesh is His. His life (He gives His flesh for the life of the world) is what keeps our mortal bodies alive now. We LIVE by the faith of the Son of God.

Gal 2:20-21 KJV
(20) I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.
(21) I do not frustrate the grace of God: for if righteousness come by the law, then Christ is dead in vain.

Though our mortal bodies are dead, we shall LIVE ….by the faith of the Son of God. Whosoever lives (here in our mortal bodies) and believes into Him shall never die….never die to the end of this age where we then put on immortality thereby circumventing death altogether in Christ.

Joh 11:25-26 KJV
(25) Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

(26) And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?