Why Is Mr Obama In The President's Office?

ProudMomxmany

slightly insane mom of many
Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: HonestTruth
Upvote 0

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
That was resolved a long time ago.

Nah, nothing was actually resolved... the new media started calling people names and making them look bad publicly for not accepting what they had to say about it... that's all that happened to make this get swept under the rug.

Upvote 0

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Upvote 0

ProudMomxmany

Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yeah, like I'm gonna go read satan's magazine :doh:

If you dislike the repubs... wait till you eventually learn that it's the dems that have been most active behind the scenes to bring forth the one world government and to bring to power their most honored and fantasized world leader... the anti-christ along with his side kick the false prophet!

Oh good grief...not this mess again! The USA does not appear in prophesy at all.

Not to mention...who cares! God tells me not to worry and that all things are in HIS time and HIS power...so Anti-Christ or whatever doesn't bother me one whit! I know who I belong to...and I'm NOT gonna sweat the details!

PS...Rolling Stone is not "satan's magazine"...that's just too funny!!!

Reactions: HonestTruth
Upvote 0

SharonL

Senior Veteran
Oct 15, 2005
Texas
Visit site
✟23,316.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
We are in the Bible - The young lions.

Those who find us in the passage point to Ezekiel 38:13 which says that "the merchants of Tarshish and all its villages" (or "young lions" depending on translation) will speak out against the invasion. The argument is that Tarshish is Britain and the "villages" or "young lions" are the English speaking nations like the U.S. and Australia that were founded by British immigrants.

Here is a good article
Articles - Other - United States - The United States in Bible Prophecy

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
Reaganomics: TOTAL FAIL
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
AND this is because they do not want to pay for their employees. They are opposed to the ACA and being required to provide insurance for their employees. It's because their bottom line might take a bit of a hit, that's IT. No other reason. It's pure selfishness and greed, neither of which are exactly Christian values.

Fortune 500 companies have been deducting medical insurance costs on their corporate tax returns for decades without objection from the right wing. That form of welfare for the rich always gets their approval.

Upvote 0

HonestTruth

Jul 4, 2013
✟9,787.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
And exactly what freedom has been taken away from you? Be specific and site the article or amendment of the Constitution that has been deleted or overturned by a majority vote.

It is interesting that the deluded right wing continues to insist that ACA to lessen the amount of "freedom" that we have. Nations such as Israel, Japan, Canada, England, and the European Union all have universal health care. The only freedom they lost was the "freedom" to die in poverty thanks to government provided health care.

Upvote 0

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Fortune 500 companies have been deducting medical insurance costs on their corporate tax returns for decades without objection from the right wing. That form of welfare for the rich always gets their approval.

Yes and this program has covered average working Americans just fine for many years as corporations did their part and the government allowed a tax break for doing it.... and everyone else got free healthcare at emergency rooms and/or thru medicare / medicaid at the expense of tax payers.

Now our government wants to directly run health care, when they cannot take care of their responsibilities as it is and both parties are equally as useless and inept...

You thought healthcare had problems before? Just wait... you haven't seen problems with healthcare yet! It's going downhill very fast because government is incapable of running anything successfully!

They've been failing since the second world war at everything they've put their hand to... what makes you think this is going to be any different? :confused:

Upvote 0

ProudMomxmany

Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes and this program has covered average working Americans just fine for many years as corporations did their part and the government allowed a tax break for doing it.... and everyone else got free healthcare at emergency rooms and/or thru medicare / medicaid at the expense of tax payers.

Now our government wants to directly run health care, when they cannot take care of their responsibilities as it is and both parties are equally as useless and inept...

You thought healthcare had problems before? Just wait... you haven't seen problems with healthcare yet! It's going downhill very fast because government is incapable of running anything successfully!

They've been failing since the second world war at everything they've put their hand to... what makes you think this is going to be any different? :confused:

Free? Really? Ummm...no. People were sent bills that they often could not pay. They lost their homes, their cars, everything. Then, the rest that the hospitals couldn't collect, they passed those costs on to everyone else. Have you ever really thought why a Tylenol in the ER costs 10 bucks?

The gov't will not be directly running the healthcare system. People will be buying coverage from insurance companies. This is not single-payer like in Canada and the UK.

I know people who have been trying to raise funds to pay for essential treatment for themselves and their children. Do you REALLY think it's Christian to sentence someone to death because they don't have the ability to pay for chemotherapy, a needed surgery, or medications? Someone we know needs a surgery that costs about 500K just for the surgery. Aftercare is about 30k/year. Their INSURANCE COMPANY has rejected their inquiry into coverage for the surgery. Insurance companies have refused to cover all sorts of things for years. I can remember fighting over an 18.00 shot that would have stopped one of my son's constant ear infections. The insurance gladly kept paying for the doctor visits and antibiotics, but would NOT cover the lousy 18 bucks for a shot.

So...unless you've been in the shoes of those who are hoping and praying that they can survive their illness without ending up homeless and financially ruined, please stop this. Please. I have way too many friends who have lost everything they've worked for just because they got hit by cancer, a child with a birth defect, or some other illness, or accident.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else sick of the ridiculous claim that anyone can just rock up to any emergency department and have all their medical issues taken care of?

Seriously, if you think thats the case, try it sometime. See what happens if you need dialysis, chemotherapy, transplant, rehab, physio, and on and on.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ProudMomxmany

Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone else sick of the ridiculous claim that anyone can just rock up to any emergency department and have all their medical issues taken care of?

Seriously, if you think thats the case, try it sometime. See what happens if you need dialysis, chemotherapy, transplant, rehab, physio, and on and on.

Too many people listening to too many people full of baloney and swallowing it whole...just call me over it!

Upvote 0

DrBubbaLove

Roman Catholic convert from Southern Baptist
Site Supporter
Aug 8, 2004
Left coast
✟77,600.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

well it does seem to help if one is here illegally.

Upvote 0

Armoured

So is America great again yet?
Site Supporter
Aug 31, 2013
✟234,967.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
So "illegals" can get chemotherapy in out patients clinics for free, can they?

As they say in the classics, "pulleth ye other one, it hath bells on."

Upvote 0

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
People were sent bills that they often could not pay. They lost their homes, their cars, everything.

Nice liberal spin... but false none the less...

Years ago, when I was a teenager, I was injured on the job (small company with no insurance) and racked up $23,000 in hospital bills after being there for about 20 days and two operations.

It is illegal in this country to remove you from your house and assets for medical bills and have been for years and years. Sure they'll send you bills, sure it'll mess up your credit score but they cannot take your house and your car especially if you are like most people and have a loan for these items as the hospital cannot force your creditors to give up their equity in your assets.

So, the hospital gets a tax write of and if like the one I was in, they receive Federal tax payer funds to offset bills that cannot be paid like mine was. I've known numerous people over the years who would go to the emergency room and get help even if it was just a bad cold... the doctors would treat it as though it were a potentially life threatening case of the flu and admit them... so they could get tax dollars to pay for it.

After about 7 years, it went off my credit report... so they got paid by the tax payers and life went on. That was a better system than obamacare which is going to greatly reduce the healthcare system's ability to deal with everyone that needs help... you watch, this is a train wreck in the making!

I knew a lady once that sprained her ankle and I took her to the emergency room where they ex-rayed it to make sure it wasn't broke and gave her some dope for pain... and I was sitting there listening when it came time to leave and they had the bill all ready for her insurance company and it was over $1400... but when she said she was paying out of pocket, it was just under $300.... so, a major problem is the hospitals trying to rip off the insurance companies AND get federal funds on the back side so they can increase they profits.

Healthcare is a money making scam that has very little to do with getting people well...

Illegal aliens do it... why can't Americans? If it is an emergency, it is illegal for them to not treat you, but you already knew that right?

There ya go... just shrug and don't speak! They'll think you are not from here, and provide you with the finest of care :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Gospel Guy

Headed Home!
Aug 11, 2013
✟1,829.00
Faith
Word of Faith
So "illegals" can get chemotherapy in out patients clinics for free, can they?

Why get chemotherapy??? It will kill a perfectly healthy adult, and ends up killing the cancer patient before the cancer does in most cases.

Medical science is nothing more than experimentation when it comes to sickness and disease. They can patch up physical injuries most of the time if you have a competent doctor which will be hard and harder to find... thank you obamascare! :doh:

That's another thing... shortage of doctors around the corner as this is already becoming a major problem. You'll be treated by a wannabe trainee... good luck with that! :sorry:

Upvote 0