Why Is Mr Obama In The President's Office?

RDGSr

Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Could it be that God decided to stop fooling around and He is about to lower the boom?
What happened in the several cities around Soddom?
He decided to confound the languages.
(my chronology is off) He gave the flood (I like kent Hovind's theory on how He restarted with the eight)
Then there was the series of "spirals of wickedness" where He allowed the people to be ..."spanked" so He could bring them back out of bondage.

ProudMomxmany

slightly insane mom of many
Jul 6, 2013
✟17,163.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Funny, the same hokey baloney went around when Bill Clinton was elected. Seems any time there's a democrat in the white house, people get their panties in a knot.

Just remember...nothing happens outside of God's sovereign will. If you're afraid of the coming of the end of Days, then you need to get right with the Lord and look forward to that day.

The Lord tells us not to worry about anything. He tells us that not even a sparrow falls without the Father knowing about it. So...all this political mess is not even worth thinking about. Either God is in control for you or He isn't. Choose this day which side you are on.

Upvote 0

Yarddog

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Jun 25, 2008
Louisville, Ky
✟818,615.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

RDGSr

Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
I believe the major fraud thing.
I also believe Gad has annointed him to the post to give the U.S.A. a chastisement.
He told us these things would happen if we turned away from Him; and besides this; there are the diferent (I guess we call them) dispenasations.
JVIM says there (I think) 14; and the last one started when Israel became a nation.
From my mind, I think we are readying for the Tribulation.

Upvote 0

RDGSr

Jan 13, 2013
✟15,593.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
I think you miss the point.,
GOD put Barak in charge to show just how decadent a government we have.
GOD is in charge; Now America needs to look at what is happening.
I believe this is the last "dispensation" before the tribulation.
Think back... "this generation shall not pass away untill all is fulfilled.
I think Israel became a nation as "this generation" started.

Upvote 0
K

kellhus

I think you miss the point.,
GOD put Barak in charge to show just how decadent a government we have.
GOD is in charge; Now America needs to look at what is happening.
I believe this is the last "dispensation" before the tribulation.
Think back... "this generation shall not pass away untill all is fulfilled.
I think Israel became a nation as "this generation" started.

I rather doubt it.

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could it be that God decided to stop fooling around and He is about to lower the boom?
(my chronology is off) He gave the flood (I like kent Hovind's theory on how He restarted with the eight)
Then there was the series of "spirals of wickedness" where He allowed the people to be ..."spanked" so He could bring them back out of bondage.

Hi RDGSr,

Whether you agree or not, the title of the person who holds the reigns of leadership of our country is 'President'. My encouragement is that you reread the book of Daniel and take note that godly men respect those placed in authority over them. Regardless of their own personal view or whether or not that person is in agreement with them.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

seashale76

Unapologetic Iconodule
Dec 29, 2004
✟173,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Married

What?

Obama is the POTUS because he was elected. I believe there are four primary reasons for this:
1) He was fairly charismatic and likable during his first campaign.
2) People were enamored of the fact that they could be part of a historical first and elect the first black POTUS.
3) People didn't check out Obama's deplorable Senate voting record.
4) People wanted to dodge the bullet that was John McCain. (I can't fault them for that.)

It has what all to do with 'God lowering the boom'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
K

kellhus

What?

Obama is the POTUS because he was elected. I believe there are four primary reasons for this:
1) He was fairly charismatic and likable during his first campaign.
2) People were enamored of the fact that they could be part of a historical first and elect the first black POTUS.
3) People didn't check out Obama's deplorable Senate voting record.
4) People wanted to dodge the bullet that was John McCain. (I can't fault them for that.)

It has what all to do with 'God lowering the boom'.

You forgot:

5) people strongly preferred the democratic platform to that of the GOP.

Upvote 0

Ludicrus

Aug 25, 2013
✟15,659.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

God has a track record of putting evil people in the position of ruling when His people rebel against Him. (I am not saying that a Republican would have been any better, most all of them Democrats and Republicans are evil as far as I can see).

God also has a track record of turning people over to their own delusions.
Romans chapter 1 and II Thessalonians chapter 2 both speak of this. And then there's the Timothy passage:

2Ti_4:3 For the time is coming when [people] will not tolerate (endure) sound and wholesome instruction, but, having ears itching [for something pleasing and gratifying], they will gather to themselves one teacher after another to a considerable number, chosen to satisfy their own liking and to foster the errors they hold,

Evil people prefer evil. In a lot of ways it makes them feel better about themselves. Sort of like when an alcoholic looks at another alcoholic and says, "I'm not that bad".

But then there's also the phenomena of a group of evil people that when they get together, it's a lot easier for them to let go of any remaining scruples and just dive into evil. Sort of like a lynch mob. An enraged person can push a mob of other angry hateful people, like a switch suddenly goes on. It seems more acceptable when others are doing it.

So we have a country full of people, many of them that actually said that Obama was their messiah or savior, and for some strange spooky reason, there are those that still act like he is. I've seen videos of elementary students praying to him.

I've seen people sign spoof petitions that would give him ALL power over our country, and they don't bat an eyelash they just sign it. It doesn't matter if the petition is real or not. It doesn't matter if the petition is asking for something unconstitutional or illegal, they sign it. It doesn't even matter if it makes any sense or not, if you mention his name, they will sign it. THAT IS SCARY!

A while back, I was praying about what was happening to this country. I got Jeremiah chapter 22. And if it applies to Obama, he shall lose all of his allies and worse, after God is through with him.

A lot of democrats presume that our dislike for Obama is race related and it is definitely not.

I would elect West as president in a heartbeat. He is a man of integrity. I would also elect the fellow running in the VA race, E. W. Jackson for president. He gave me goosebumps when I heard his speech and he gave me hope.

It has nothing to do with the Obama's color at all but it's an easy patsy to drown out the truth.

My husband's grandfather is black. There's black folks in my family tree somewhere I'm sure based upon some census records I found as well as Indian for both of our families. My husband's family is easily documented because I helped track it down and his family history is very public, mine isn't so easy. I'll have to wait until my birth father dies to get the real records on him as he refuses to answer the questions.

But back to Obama. I can't stand the man and he is not MY president. He has not earned any respect from me and he won't be able to. He tears down the Constitution every chance he gets and he favors our enemies and the enemies of Israel.

Of course, a lot of our politicians are of the same ilk and they can't be trusted. I don't give blind allegiance to people regardless of what they say or what position they hold. My allegiance is to God Almighty and to Him alone as ruler of Heaven and Earth.

It's really pretty bad when people in other countries feel sorry for us because of the President we've got, but it can't be helped. Only God can save us from what's coming upon us, whether it be a man or a devil, Republican or Democrat. Until this nation repents, there's no hope for us except those of us who trust in Jesus Christ.

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,161.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I assume he's in the presidential office for the same reason and the same way every US president has gotten there--the vote of the American people and, more technically, the vote of the electoral college.

-CryptoLutheran

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ted,
I reluctantly agree.
Now I must force myself to accept that fact.
.... what to look forward to...N Korea, China, Egypt, Eritrea, etc.
even so....come (quickly) amen.

Hi RDGSr,

I suppose a reluctant acceptance is almost as good as any other, but yes, I believe that God does ask those who are His to be respectful of those in authority over them and playing some pride card that makes you refuse to honor the sitting President as President, whether or not you are in agreement with his plans or agenda, doesn't really play into the equation.

I can be in disagreement with something that someone does, but I still owe them the respect that they deserve.

Now, if you'd like to discuss the issues with which you are struggling with on a case by case basis, I'll be happy to do that. However, let me just interject my feelings about the current crisis.

The legislature of the United States of America fairly voted to approve the Healthcare act. No, it is not properly labeled Obamacare. That is a term that sore losers use to denigrate the President as if he alone put this all together. Friend, President Obama merely asked for a revamping of our healthcare system and the end result of what became the law of the land as regards this issue was not his doing. Points were debated and hammered out and aired in the public arena and finally after much, much of this kind of discussion a bill was cobbled together that the then sitting legislatures held a vote on and it was passed in the form that it was in at the time.

Now, because the guys that lost are crybabies, they are holding our entire nation hostage to try to force the minority (according to the tally of votes in both the Congress and the legislature) to succumb to their way that they think things ought to be. This sets a very, very dangerous precedent. Our government is set up so that the laws are given fair debate and then voted on and whoever ultimately wins the vote... wins the vote. Is some small band of disenfranchised politicians going to cast the nation into turmoil if they don't get their way on abortion the next time some issue regarding abortion comes to a vote? Are these same people who are unable to accept the rules by which they swore to uphold and obey going to throw us into financial instability now over raising the debt ceiling just because they didn't get their way on some other measure?

What about next year and the next and the next. Is it now acceptable political maneuvering to work to destroy the very fabric of our nation and the millions of people who depend on the business of our government because, like crybabies, they refuse to just accept that those who we have chosen to vote for us in their positions as legislators didn't give them what they want. They are acting like little children. Petulant and throwing tantrums because they didn't get their way.

There are ways to change the new healthcare laws. A bill is introduced and it is voted on. If it can garner the necessary votes, then the changes will be made. If not, then they won't! What we all need to understand is that our government is established under reasonably basic principles of majority rules through our individual or representative vote. President Obama, whether you like the man or not, was legally voted into office as our President not once but twice. How many people can be dissatisfied with him as our President that he was able to garner the popular vote twice??????? The people have spoken.

Our legislators should throw all this effort to shut down our government aside. If they want to see whether or not the majority of the voting body wants to change the healthcare law, then they can do that through the same process that all the other changes come about. They introduce a bill and they call for a vote.

I repeat, this act of petulance and rebellion against the very system that they swore to uphold is what isn't right. This minority band of law makers are not following their own rules and it sets a very, very dangerous precedent for future governing in our nation.

Did you see the news last night? One of the lawmakers that stands with shutting down the government dressed down a civil servant of the parks department and told him that it was the civil servant's fault and an abuse of his job to shut people out from touring some of the sites in Washington DC. This man knew that that is exactly what he would cause by taking the position that he did with his voting in the legislature. The man is unconscionable in his redress of the poor civil servant that was just doing his job. That lawmaker is literally ill of mind to do such a thing. He has the power to let people visit the sites in Washington DC. All he has to do is go back to his workplace and tell those who, like him, think that holding up the government is some way to make meaningful change to the healthcare law and say, "Look boys, this ain't the way it's supposed to work."

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

miamited

Ted
Site Supporter
Oct 4, 2010
Seneca SC
✟705,807.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ted,
.... what to look forward to...N Korea, China, Egypt, Eritrea, etc.
even so....come (quickly) amen.

Further, that's just a completely unfair and illogical comparison. Our basic government is not set up like any of those. They are ruled by dictators who can make law just by saying, "Let it be so." Our President does not hold that kind of power, and with good reason. Our government was established with checks and balances that prevent our being the kind of government that N. Korea, China, Egypt, Eritrea, etc have. At least in your arguments try to be honest and fair in your assessment. Just because President Obama has been duly elected the leader of our nation, we are not going to become like N. Korea. Be honest and fair in your assessments.

Don't be a crybaby! Learn to accept that you live in a land where the democratically elected government is not the government of RDGSr. You'll likely find some things that are in your favor and some things that aren't. But every four years the people are called to elect their representatives in both the legislature and the executive branches and we need to learn to live with those choices once they are made. Don't worry friend, in another two years President Obama will be gone, but honestly, you strike me as the kind of person who will always be finding fault and complaining against your own government. I rather imagine I can go back to when President Bush was in office and I'll find pretty much the same bellyaching and wrenching over government policies then, too.

But this claim that President Obama's presidency is going to turn our nation into a government such as is found in these other nations is, quite honestly, just silly. He'll do his time, he'll then get someone to write a couple of books about him and get secret service protection the rest of his days and be all but forgotten in the minds of men. There will then be some other scapegoat for you to kick around and grouse about.

I'm sorry, truly, if my words seem condemnatory, but I've found a lot of peace with God, and I believe understanding of what God asks of His children, by accepting that His time hasn't come yet and until then we are to live just as He asks us. As ambassadors of His Son. Spreading the truth of eternal life to all with whom we have influence, and letting the governments of men do what the governments of men will do.

There's nothing in Paul's letters by which one might infer that he spent time grousing about and showing utter contempt and disgust against the governments that put him in prison. Was Paul just not a good 'christian'? Was he just unlearned in what God expected of him that he didn't stand up against all the injustice visited upon him and the other believers being persecuted in his day. Rome had some of the wildest orgies that have ever been recorded and yet there is not a single reference in Paul's letter as to how wrong this was and where the government was headed. Paul knew what was important to God and what God had commissioned him to do and it wasn't grousing about worldly governments, but proclaiming the kingdom of God. Proclaiming to all who would listen the salvation made available to me through the sacrifice of God's Son.

God bless you.
In Christ, Ted

Upvote 0

louise sheinholtz

May 23, 2013
✟601.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status

Oboma is in office because idiots voted for him. God allowed it to wake people up.
People do need to be spanked, but most are simply coddled and kept into bondage.
If anyone has confounded the language, just watch Oboma he lies his way out of a paper bag and people still can't see where he is coming from. He is destroying this country. These people need a good spanking, not coddling.

Upvote 0