Why is everyone losing their minds and throwing tantrums???

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
First of all I'm not losing my mind,.. it's already lost. And second of all,.. are you actually saying that I throw tantrums!? How dare you suggest such a thing!? *Pouts and kicks and screams*

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
First of all I'm not losing my mind,.. it's already lost. And second of all,.. are you actually saying that I throw tantrums!? How dare you suggest such a thing!? *Pouts and kicks and screams*
Go to the corner right now girlie!

• Haha
Reactions: April_Rose
Upvote 0

April_Rose

Jul 4, 2020
Ohio
✟23,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Engaged
I am NOT having a tantrum!
I am NOT losing my mind, DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?!?!

Okay I already did my time now it's your turn Mister! Come on and march over to the corner! March! March! March!

• Haha
Reactions: Michie
Upvote 0

RushMAN

Site Supporter
Jul 13, 2020
West Coast
✟101,356.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
temper-tantrum.gif

I think people are at the end of their rope, what with the lock-downs, riots and all. It is becoming a cauldron that is starting to boil over and it could lead to war.

Upvote 0

Handmaid for Jesus

You can't steal my joy
Site Supporter
Dec 19, 2010
enroute
✟1,405,105.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
temper-tantrum.gif

I think people are at the end of their rope, what with the lock-downs, riots and all. It is becoming a cauldron that is starting to boil over and it could lead to war.
It’s all become very entitled and ideological. Extremely divided. Instead of finding common ground, people look for anything they can label the enemy imo.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Aussie Pete

Site Supporter
Aug 14, 2019
Frankston
Visit site
✟727,630.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Divorced
For decades, people in many cultures have been reluctant to discipline children. The education system pushes the idea of "rights" but very little about responsibilities. A generation of entitled narcissists is being produced. Many are entirely selfish, demanding, rebellious and aggressive. We have a small number of "sovereign citizens" in Australia who think it is fine to be a law to themselves. They are refusing to wear masks even though it is law. Some have physically attacked law enforcement officers who try to get them to comply. The simple answer would be to lock them up and infect them with the virus. It would just save a bit of time and stop them spreading the virus. Not that masks are 100% effective either. They are better than nothing.

The prevalence of drug taking is not helping. Many druggies become violent at the drop of a hat.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Because nowadays we live in a world where we are so used to having everything we want, when we want it, and if we don't get it, we can throw a tantrum and people will cave in to our demands.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Falling down. I like it, it speaks basically of now. Micheal Douglas's character has had enough and reached the end of his rope.
Thanks RushMAN! :)

Upvote 0

public hermit

social troglodyte
Site Supporter
Aug 20, 2019
East Coast
✟840,113.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
When you have a flattened ontology, there's not much to cling to when things get difficult. Besides, what's life for if you can't get what you want when you want it? I mean, for real.

:dontcare:

Upvote 0

Michie

Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Woods
✟4,670,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
When you have a flattened ontology, there's not much to cling to when things get difficult. Besides, what's life for if you can't get what you want when you want it? I mean, for real.

:dontcare:
Sad but true.

Upvote 0