• Welcome to Christian Forums
  1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

2. The forums in the Christian Congregations category are now open only to Christian members. Please review our current Faith Groups list for information on which faith groups are considered to be Christian faiths. Christian members please remember to read the Statement of Purpose threads for each forum within Christian Congregations before posting in the forum.
  3. Please note there is a new rule regarding the posting of videos. It reads, "Post a summary of the videos you post . An exception can be made for music videos.". Unless you are simply sharing music, please post a summary, or the gist, of the video you wish to share.
  4. There have been some changes in the Life Stages section involving the following forums: Roaring 20s, Terrific Thirties, Fabulous Forties, and Golden Eagles. They are changed to Gen Z, Millennials, Gen X, and Golden Eagles will have a slight change.
  5. CF Staff, Angels and Ambassadors; ask that you join us in praying for the world in this difficult time, asking our Holy Father to stop the spread of the virus, and for healing of all affected.
  6. We are no longer allowing posts or threads that deny the existence of Covid-19. Members have lost loved ones to this virus and are grieving. As a Christian site, we do not need to add to the pain of the loss by allowing posts that deny the existence of the virus that killed their loved one. Future post denying the Covid-19 existence, calling it a hoax, will be addressed via the warning system.

Featured Why is everyone losing their minds and throwing tantrums???

Discussion in 'Current News & Events (Articles Required)' started by Michie, Aug 12, 2020.

1. RushMAN

RushMAN Well-Known Member Supporter

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I'm sorry man. I was losing it at you. Mea culpa

2. Anthony2019

Anthony2019 Pax et bonum! CF Ambassadors Supporter

+8,304
    United Kingdom
    Anglican
    Single
    That's ok! :) As long as you don't ask me to make you a Big Mac. It's 3.30am over here! :grinning:

3. RushMAN

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I want a big mac :D:D

4. mmksparbud

mmksparbud Well-Known Member

+6,504
    United States
    SDA
    Widowed
    US-Others

Americans,(and I am generalizing) are very spoiled, compared to other countries. We are used to getting what we want when we want it. We spend every penny and borrow, borrow, borrow and then go bankrupt because we can not wait for anything. I have been in this country for 60 years now and I am now Americanized (a Citizen since 17), so I can say this. The immigrants of long ago were not and are not that way, it's really those born and raised here, or like me---been here long enough to take on the characteristics of those around me. Children are raised with absent parents and without discipline and will not tolerate dicip0line for all they have to do is yell child abuse. Having had an abusive parent I am not recommending abuse, but even dogs and cats discipline their kids. Moist people have heard of the herd of juvenioe elephants in Africa that were rampaging around and destroying everyth9nbg i8n sight=---they brought in several aged bull elephants---within short order, those "kids" were behaving themselves. The old bulls didn't tolerate misbehaving juveniles---we, however, do.
    We have a bully, foul mouthed juvenile for a president and everyone is mimicking him. Everyone is tired of restrictions, of not having what they want when they want it, of having to even ear a mask, and just acting like a bunch of self-absorbed angry and afraid, entitled and undisciplined juveniles who have no God and therefore no respect for anything or anyone in authority.

5. RushMAN

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I am glad we have President Trump. If we had the women whose name we do not utter American would be dead

6. mama2one

mama2one Well-Known Member

+7,882
    United States
    Christian
    Married
    been several articles out on this phenomenon

people are stressed more than usual with pandemic, losing jobs, getting behind in bills, etc
    the regular outlets are no longer there & everyone is on top of each other at home

with the built up stress, a small annoyance will finally unleash all the built up stress

it's not the "need for lunch at breakfast"
    it's the reached the last straw

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • List
  7. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,283
    Non-Denom
    About the Dude sticking his head through the Wendy's window going nuts. I'd have a trained Doberman Pinscher attack dog there for such an occasion. The Dude does his thing and the dog lunges at him biting off his nose. Then say, "Ah sorry Mr! You see we just ordered out a different of food for him and he thought you were it." I would offer him a free coupon though for a meal for his pain and suffering. :pray:

8. Bobber

Bobber Well-Known Member

+2,283
    Non-Denom
  9. chilehed

chilehed Veteran

+1,077
    Catholic
    Married
    Pushed around? By not being able to buy a burger?

Please.

10. GirdYourLoins

GirdYourLoins Well-Known Member

+793
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    I could tell you why, and Im certain I know, but as you get reports of people who discover the "real" conspiracy being killed off I dont say on internet forums. Now where did I put that foil hat?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • List
  11. Lazarus Short

Lazarus Short Well-Known Member

+1,934
    Non-Denom
    Married
    This has happened before, and history reaches this point every few hundred years. In time, it will self-correct. Everything is cyclical, sez Laz Short, a self-described "psychopath on a cycle path."

12. RushMAN

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    Read the above post.

13. Macchiato

Macchiato Member

+202
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    I say yes. This lock down and lack of social activitied is making everyone go haywire. Its defintely unearthing alot of mental illneses.

14. RushMAN

+656
    United States
    Catholic
    Married
    I know I have snapped at my wife because of all the stress and frustration and she at me more than we usually do.

15. Macchiato

Macchiato Member

+202
    United States
    Christian
    Single
    This

16. Lazarus Short

Lazarus Short Well-Known Member

+1,934
    Non-Denom
    Married
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • List
  17. Lybrah

Lybrah Active Member

+279
    Christian
    Single
    Satan has increased his activity because we are so close to Jesus’ return. I think those fallen angels kept in chains in the earth were probably released and there is an increase in demonic activity now affecting all people, but especially non-believers or weak Christians. This is why there is so much anger and rage.

18. BNR32FAN

BNR32FAN He’s a Way of life Supporter

+4,219
    United States
    Non-Denom
    Married
  19. GirdYourLoins

GirdYourLoins Well-Known Member

+793
    United Kingdom
    Pentecostal
    Married
    Youre all wrong. All I will say is there are multiple chemicals in everyday use that include narcotics, toxins, neuro toxins and hormone inhibitors.Stuck indoors with these for months on end will affect people.