yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
He is not outsmarted nor is his ultimate plan foiled by abortion.
He never is outsmarted .
But people who disobey Him , always transgressing His commandments, and don't repent of their sin, PERISH. (forever).
Agreeing with sin, promoting sin, accepting sin in the heart, is sin.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
He never is outsmarted .
But people who disobey Him , always transgressing His commandments, and don't repent of their sin, PERISH. (forever).
Agreeing with sin, promoting sin, accepting sin in the heart, is sin.

Then it’s a good thing God can see our hearts and know what’s on them.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Then it’s a good thing God can see our hearts and know what’s on them.
It is not a good thing for most people (since most people perish eternally).

When continued sinful life is openly stated (posted), the end result is they perish, unless they repent.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

When continued sinful life is openly stated (posted), the end result is they perish, unless they repent.

The implication being I’m going to hell for being pro-choice, or because I’ve had a D&C?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
The implication being I’m going to hell for being pro-choice, or because I’ve had a D&C?
Did the thief on the cross die to be resurrected in destruction, or in eternal life ?
(Jesus always knew that there will be no thieves in heaven in the life to come)

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single

So to be pro choice is a sin? Is that what you are saying people need to repent of?

Please, do not be cryptic in your answer and give a straight answer.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
If I say "yes", you will say "no". If I say "no", you will say "yes". A no-win for here.

Instead, think on this: Should people repent of their sins or not? That is clearly what is necessary.

I guess that is about as direct as I will get from you.

Should people repent of their sins, I would say yes! Should they repent of sins that others feel are sins that they should repent of, nope. Not unless it is truly a sin.

I do not believe that being pro-choice is a sin. You are not forcing women to have an abortion, all you are saying is that I will not tell you one way or the other. As I mentioned in another thread. When it comes to abortion for me, it's a no. It will not be done and is the reason that any woman I was with had the child and abortion was never a topic of conversation because she was always in agreement with me. Hence the reason I have seven children.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
because she was always in agreement with me. Hence the reason I have seven children.
Good! (and (hopefully totally) Congratulations with Thanks to God our Father with hearts full of praise and wonder and awe! ) ..

re "she was always in agreement with me(you)" Good, and right.

Likewise "Ekklesia always in agreement with Yahuweh and Echad(one) with Jesus" as directed throughout the New Testament, will never take a life on purpose. Thus, no debate among them (Ekklesia abiding in Jesus).

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Good! (and (hopefully totally) Congratulations with Thanks to God our Father with hearts full of praise and wonder and awe! ) ..

re "she was always in agreement with me(you)" Good, and right.

Likewise "Ekklesia always in agreement with Yahuweh and Echad(one) with Jesus" as directed throughout the New Testament, will never take a life on purpose. Thus, no debate among them (Ekklesia abiding in Jesus).

More like I chose a woman who had the same thoughts on it as I did. Wasn't necessarily because she was in agreement with me because I said I am man and I say no. It was always a mutual agreement from the start.

I am still pro-choice though for others. That is not a sin, to be pro-choice.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
So the salvation of the thief is not between Jesus and the thief...? Ok... That certainly is a way to look at it.

Salvation was always between Jesus and the thief. He defended Jesus and said for Him to remember him when he comes into his kingdom. Jesus told him you will be with me in paradise this day.

Seems it was a pretty good two way conversation there.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
More like I chose a woman who had the same thoughts on it as I did. Wasn't necessarily because she was in agreement with me because I said I am man and I say no. It was always a mutual agreement from the start.

I am still pro-choice though for others. That is not a sin, to be pro-choice.
That is partly what Jesus says, partly in agreement with Him.... so
it will be later to see what He does about that, hopefully soon (and not on Judgment Day) .....
i.e. anyone who in silence even permits a sin and does not speak up about it , may suffer the same punishment as the transgressor...
and
Yahuweh says "I do not hear the prayers of someone who considers sin in their heart" (permits or thinks it is okay)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Salvation was always between Jesus and the thief. He defended Jesus and said for Him to remember him when he comes into his kingdom. Jesus told him you will be with me in paradise this day.

Seems it was a pretty good two way conversation there.
From the context, I think they thought it was "private" between Jesus and the thief,
not realizing it was quite public, being made known through the Scriptures and through Jesus' Testimony before and to His students (disciples).
It still is not understood by billions of people though.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
That is partly what Jesus says, partly in agreement with Him.... so
it will be later to see what He does about that, hopefully soon (and not on Judgment Day) .....
i.e. anyone who in silence even permits a sin and does not speak up about it , may suffer the same punishment as the transgressor...
and
Yahuweh says "I do not hear the prayers of someone who considers sin in their heart" (permits or thinks it is okay)

If you say so. Jesus hears my prayers just fine and I am not worried about my salvation because I am pro-choice. It isn't so much silence as it is, allowing others to make their own choices. I will not force my views on another person, ever.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
From the context, I think they thought it was "private" between Jesus and the thief,
not realizing it was quite public, being made known through the Scriptures and through Jesus' Testimony before and to His students (disciples).
It still is not understood by billions of people though.

I think you are thinking too broadly about this.

The conversation was truly just Jesus and the thief. If others heard it, the thief's salvation still didn't hinge on other hearing it. It was between him and Jesus, only.

Upvote 0