yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
If you say so. Jesus hears my prayers just fine and I am not worried about my salvation because I am pro-choice. It isn't so much silence as it is, allowing others to make their own choices. I will not force my views on another person, ever.
Hmmm....

yet Jesus (and His students) all say "go and sin no more".... (not forcing them, no.... but if not listened to, the end of them becomes worse than it was before)

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I think you are thinking too broadly about this.

The conversation was truly just Jesus and the thief. If others heard it, the thief's salvation still didn't hinge on other hearing it. It was between him and Jesus, only.
No. The other poster is who I was referring to. And other posters also who claimed it was 'private' between Jesus and the thief , or between Jesus and another sinner saved or not, as if no one else could know ......

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
Hmmm....

yet Jesus (and His students) all say "go and sin no more".... (not forcing them, no.... but if not listened to, the end of them becomes worse than it was before)

Good for them that it worked that for them.

I don't evangelize with words and let my actions speak. If I am approached then I will give a witness. This is how God made me and I am working within my capabilities as they were God given.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
No. The other poster is who I was referring to. And other posters also who claimed it was 'private' between Jesus and the thief , or between Jesus and another sinner saved or not, as if no one else could know ......

Okay.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Good for them that it worked that for them.
It didn't work for them.

They spoke as the Father directed, regardless of the consequences to themselves or to others, regardless if the ones the spoke to repented or not. Most people, in life everywhere and on the forum, do not repent. They go their own way.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
With the above said, I am out.

Was at the ER this morning with an acute asthma exacerbation, upper respiratory infection and aspirated stomach fluids from some reflux overnight. Want to play a video game and the go rest.

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
It didn't work for them.

They spoke as the Father directed, regardless of the consequences to themselves or to others, regardless if the ones the spoke to repented or not. Most people, in life everywhere and on the forum, do not repent. They go their own way.

Well good, they did them and I will do me.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist

Was at the ER this morning with an acute asthma exacerbation, upper respiratory infection and aspirated stomach fluids from some reflux overnight. Want to play a video game and the go rest.
If requested, the various helps have been published for over a century, and of course covered up because of profit (or lack of profit). Private message , or just search while it is available on the internet/ from a nd or a dc also, perhaps. The simple testing available in some places is not available everywhere, and can be difficult to find because of the immense power of the ones deceiving the whole earth. (as written in Revelation 18)

Upvote 0

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
If requested, the various helps have been published for over a century, and of course covered up because of profit (or lack of profit). Private message , or just search while it is available on the internet/ from a nd or a dc also, perhaps. The simple testing available in some places is not available everywhere, and can be difficult to find because of the immense power of the ones deceiving the whole earth. (as written in Revelation 18)

I have seen these helps you have mentioned. I find them lacking and will stick with medicine and prayer.

I know your take on modern medicine and I dismiss it wholly as tin foil none sense.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I have seen these helps you have mentioned. I find them lacking and will stick with medicine and prayer.

I know your take on modern medicine and I dismiss it wholly as tin foil none sense.
No worries (or a lot of worries). That is what the world controllers want people to think too, so you have a lot of company.

IF you get a chance to actually do some things to test them out, and find out the truth, your whole perspective will change. This is very unlikely you will do, but it is possible and we will all pray God can accomplish His Purpose .... (willingness is required though, even to be 'saved'/'healed' as Jesus said over Jerusalem) .....

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

nanookadenord

May 28, 2016
Florida
✟47,565.00
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Single
No worries (or a lot of worries). That is what the world controllers want people to think too, so you have a lot of company.

IF you get a chance to actually do some things to test them out, and find out the truth, your whole perspective will change. This is very unlikely you will do, but it is possible and we will all pray God can accomplish His Purpose .... (willingness is required though, even to be 'saved'/'healed' as Jesus said over Jerusalem) .....

As I said, no thanks!

I am saved, and not everyone is healed, but that's another thread for another day and to be honest, that old horse has been beaten enough. I will not continue it's corpse abuse!

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Not only is this argument not even true, it's not even applicable to the discussion over the morality of abortion. You're making two fallacies in the same breath. It's a red herring, and it's a categorical mistake.

Do you know what percentage of abortions are committed because the mother is living in dire poverty and the birth of her child will likely result in both the child's death and the mother's death due to starvation or homelessness? You also like to reference really young girls that have abortions, do you know what percentage of abortions come from girls under 15? It's 0.3%

No doubt having a child changes one's life. But very rarely does having a baby result in a life threatening situation to the mother or the child. Might it make life hard? Sure, it often does, even in stable families.

But at no time is a morally acceptable alternative the killing of the innocent human being who is created in God's image and possesses inherent moral worth and value.

God doesn't promise us riches. God doesn't promise us an easy life. God doesn't promise us a good job. These are not valid reasons to kill another human being created in God's image.

And once again, you fail to acknowledge and understand that there are more families in line waiting for newborn babies to adopt than there are newborn babies available.

Of the 98.5% of abortions that are committed for convenience reasons - None are morally acceptable.

I've made neither of the claims you are concerned about.
Let those unborn babies fend for them selves with mothers that are
willing to have them die rather than be born.

I was referring to the financial cost of raising a child, and the social cost of a mother planning on aborting a child, but not doing so.

Odds are high that the woman is not secure enough with healthcare, finances, and in a stable partnership and having planned sex.

According to a 2017 report from the U.S. Department of Agriculture, the average cost of raising a child from birth through age 17 is $233,610.

In the United States, 83% of single parents are mothers. Among this percentage of single mothers: 45% of single mothers are currently divorced or separated, 1.7% are widowed, 34% of single mothers never have been married.

I do live in a major city where my wife teaches grade school special ed, so I am relating actual cases of children having babies. Yes, the numbers are small. In 2013, the abortion rate was 27 per 1,000 black females ages 15 to 19 or 2.7%.
I am not arguing to lower the volume of abortions as you might be focused on.
My concern is about the raising of the baby because my wife has to teach poorly raised children with learning disabilities and with parents are too lazy to teach them to read and write.

A nine-year-old girl gave birth to a premature boy weighing 2.5 lb (1.1 kg) at the University of Arkansas Medical Center in Little Rock, Arkansas.[23]

You have failed to show that women having abortions are women of low moral character.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
You also like to reference really young girls that have abortions, do you know what percentage of abortions come from girls under 15? It's 0.3%

Yes, quite rare. I'm looking more at the causes than the volume.

Hilda Trujillo gave birth to a girl named María del Rosario, who was over 6 lb (2.7 kg), at a hospital in Lima.[1] Contrary to what was reported in Time on December 16, 1957 and many other sources, she was not 9 years old, but rather one year younger.[14] The rapist was a 22-year-old cousin who had been staying in her family's one-room residence. He was later arrested.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The fact is, that it is a GOD Given Priviledge! and Right! given to a woman from God, to be able to concieve a baby, and when a woman Aborts a Baby, she and the Democrat Politicians that allowed it to happen are playing God, and they are both Disrespecting, and Dishonoring God.

An unidentified girl's pregnancy was revealed by a policeman who became suspicious in early September 2004 when he noticed the nine-year-old girl's swollen abdomen and thought she was being exploited by drug smugglers. After the girl had X-rays done, the officer told her mother that the girl was pregnant; the hospital confirmed she was at her 32nd week of pregnancy. The girl revealed that when she had gone to a pharmacy in Ciudad Bolívar, to fetch her sick mother's medicine, an employee there raped her. She gave birth at the Meissen Hospital.[18]

A girl from the countryside surrounding Bucaramanga, Colombia, gave birth to a boy in mid-November 2008 via cesarean section at age 9. A doctor from the Child Welfare' Health Department had discovered in mid-August that she was 5 months pregnant. The girl implicated her 31-year-old neighbor, who regularly accompanied her via deserted trails to her rural school where she was in 5th grade. She stated that, in mid-March, he had thrown her to the ground in the forest and raped her.[56]

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
1 Abortion in general is way to much. I don't care if it's 1 out of 100 trillion.
Immoral, is Immoral! That's just logic, and common sense!

A girl from Medellin, Antioquia, born in early January 1995, gave birth to a premature baby by cesarean section on Christmas Day 2004, at 9 years and 11 months. She left school after only three years, much to the dismay of her 36-year-old mother. The girl became pregnant by a neighborhood teen whose identity she swore to protect. She again became pregnant at the age of 10 1⁄2, this time by a man in his forties who had helped the 10-year-old in her early motherhood. On February 10, 2006, she gave birth to her second child at the age of 11 years and 1 month. Social services and her mother considered it preferable to place her in a home for teen mothers, where she would be supervised and monitored until age 18.[44][45]

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It is plainly stated in Scripture for everyone to read. No secret.

I didn’t say it was secret, I said his salvation was between him and Jesus. As in, it was a matter for the thief and for Jesus, not a matter between the thief, Jesus, and the opinion of others on the Internet.

• Agree
Reactions: nanookadenord
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Salvation was always between Jesus and the thief. He defended Jesus and said for Him to remember him when he comes into his kingdom. Jesus told him you will be with me in paradise this day.

Seems it was a pretty good two way conversation there.

That’s what I’m saying. Jesus didn’t phone-a-friend for feedback, his salvation was a matter between him and the thief.

• Agree
Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

I see you have a habit of taking authority that isn’t yours to make proclamations about what others say or do, and take the voices of others and shape them as you see fit.

Not only is that not what I said, but your projection as to what my meaning was is wrong too. That’s why I’m glad matters like these are left between the person and the one with the inherent divine authority.

Upvote 0

hedrick

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Feb 8, 2009
New Jersey
✟1,148,608.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Single
You do see the inconsistency here, right?

As a Christian, do you not believe that all human beings are created in the image of God and possess inherent moral worth and value?
I think the things that constitute the image of God aren't present until there's a working cerebral cortex. That's why we have concepts like brain death. I think current anti-abortion arguments (as contrasted with traditional Catholic ones) are inconsistent with Christian theology.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟194,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

Good night, I hope you are ok and I will be thinking of you. Both in your healing and having a productive video game session, lol!

Upvote 0