yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
And what was the context of Him telling people that? Does this mean that some people are created in the Image of God and others are not? That would contradict the Bible. All human beings are created in the Image of God and possess inherent moral worth and value.
That is even further from what the Bible says clearly, than what was posted earlier.

Upvote 0

SPF

Feb 7, 2017
ATL
✟142,081.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
That is even further from what the Bible says clearly, than what was posted earlier.
Yet, we will never know what you believe the Bible "says clearly" since you never speak clearly yourself.

But you are of course wrong at any rate.

Humans are unique among all of God's creation. We alone are created in His Image and possess inherent moral worth and value.

I'm sure it's asking too much, but if you disagree, I would actually welcome a coherent, sense-making, Biblically based response.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I don't know if it does for sure or not. It appears you consider some men's opinion as trustworthy, while I do not, unless it is in harmony with all the Bible. Every word and message must be proven, tested true, before accepting it as truth.

Not untrustworthy, just unimportant. The thief’s salvation was between him and Jesus, thus your opinion on if he should be saved or not doesn’t matter. My salvation is between me and Jesus, your opinion is unimportant. Your salvation is between you and Jesus. My opinion is unimportant.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Not untrustworthy, just unimportant. The thief’s salvation was between him and Jesus, thus your opinion on if he should be saved or not doesn’t matter. My salvation is between me and Jesus, your opinion is unimportant. Your salvation is between you and Jesus. My opinion is unimportant.
Seem to have missed the point, that Yahuweh Reveals IN SCRIPTURE about the thieve's Salvation (the one), and the loss of the other, and of others. When Yahuweh Says it , we are to believe Him. We do not have to accept any opinion contrary to or opposed to what Yahuweh Says. Scripture is the Standard, and always the Spirit of Yahuweh is in Perfect Harmony with all Scripture. When Scripture says there are no thieves, no adulterers, no one greedy in Heaven in the life to come, we can be sure perfectly this is true and will not change, ever.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟195,052.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Seem to have missed the point, that Yahuweh Reveals IN SCRIPTURE about the thieves Salvation (the one), and the loss of the other, and of others. When Yahuweh Says it , we are to believe Him. We do not have to accept any opinion contrary to or opposed to what Yahuweh Says. Scripture is the Standard, and always the Spirit of Yahuweh is in Perfect Harmony with all Scripture. When Scripture says there are no thieves, no adulterers, no one greedy in Heaven in the life to come, we can be sure perfectly this is true and will not change, ever.

Except for when Jesus grants the thief salvation, of course...

Upvote 0