Why I am still single ? Seems like can't find that right person.

ovis90

Jun 7, 2015
Vilnius
✟20,552.00
Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am 29 i been seeking to find that special one girl that is for me, but seems i can't find it. It passed almost 10 years that i been looking online, i don't go out much so its only place to look. If i meet someone i just don't feel that Its that person that I should marry or even go to relationship.

Now there is this girl i meet online she seem nice and everything ,she likes me ,but she has children from her other boyfriend. If not children maybe i would consider relationship with her, but i want to have kids on my own and she is from south america. I feel i like her more because she seems attractive. This seems for me like never ending story. I meet girls online i start speaking with them ,but just don't feel that this is that i should date or marry and time is passing i am not getting any younger. I did prayed many times and asked for God to send me, but if he used to send me what i asked mostly something was not right either she dosn't want relationship with me, or dosn't show enough attention.

createdtoworship

In the grip of grace
Mar 13, 2004
West Coast USA
✟33,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am 29 i been seeking to find that special one girl that is for me, but seems i can't find it. It passed almost 10 years that i been looking online, i don't go out much so its only place to look. If i meet someone i just don't feel that Its that person that I should marry or even go to relationship.

Now there is this girl i meet online she seem nice and everything ,she likes me ,but she has children from her other boyfriend. If not children maybe i would consider relationship with her, but i want to have kids on my own and she is from south america. I feel i like her more because she seems attractive. This seems for me like never ending story. I meet girls online i start speaking with them ,but just don't feel that this is that i should date or marry and time is passing i am not getting any younger. I did prayed many times and asked for God to send me, but if he used to send me what i asked mostly something was not right either she dosn't want relationship with me, or dosn't show enough attention.
sir I have had my share of failed relationships, I was engaged 3 times, and each time she broke it off. I learned alot in my trials. But this seminar is very good, it's aimed at college and career, but can be applied to any single person really, I sent it to my niece tonight:
The Gift of Singleness

(there are other episodes if you didn't like that particular one there is like 8 or so)

Upvote 0

John42

Feb 15, 2020
Toronto
✟20,121.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Excerpt:

"Most people today see their needs and become negative. Often they say, 'Why? Why has this happened to me? What have I done to deserve it?'

Jesus looks on a need in the most positive way. To Him, a need exists to be met. To Jesus, a need in your life is not something to discourage you and make you negative. It is a legitimate claim you have upon His limitless resources to be met in full, provided you plant your seed first...

...It is the giving of talent, the giving of time, the giving of love, the giving of compassion, the giving of money; really, it is the giving of yourself. Whatever the gift, it represents you. It is seed that you are sowing. God accepts it as Seed-Faith and applies to it the law of sowing and reaping...

...In doing this, you give before you have received, not after.

...No need should intimidate or bully you. If Christ is first in your life, and you are giving to Him, you are in connection! You are plugged in. God is answering; you should be expecting."

Roberts, Oral. The Miracle of Seed-Faith . Oral Roberts Ministries. Kindle Edition.

Upvote 0

GodsGrace101

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2018
Tuscany
✟231,507.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Here's some advice from a girl:
Stop looking online
Go out more to places where there are GIRLS
Stop looking for the perfect one
Just enjoy your conversations, as with anyone
God is not going to send her to your doorstep
Be confident and sure of yourself..this is what girls want -- someone they could lean on.

Be happy with your life....
If you're happy with your life,,,
THEN you can invite a girl into it.

Upvote 0

crossnote

Berean
Site Supporter
May 16, 2010
So. Cal.
✟250,751.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Nothing about looks here (esp vs 30)...

Proverbs 31:10-31 KJVS
[10] Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies. [11] The heart of her husband doth safely trust in her, so that he shall have no need of spoil. [12] She will do him good and not evil all the days of her life. [13] She seeketh wool, and flax, and worketh willingly with her hands. [14] She is like the merchants' ships; she bringeth her food from afar. [15] She riseth also while it is yet night, and giveth meat to her household, and a portion to her maidens. [16] She considereth a field, and buyeth it: with the fruit of her hands she planteth a vineyard. [17] She girdeth her loins with strength, and strengtheneth her arms. [18] She perceiveth that her merchandise is good: her candle goeth not out by night. [19] She layeth her hands to the spindle, and her hands hold the distaff. [20] She stretcheth out her hand to the poor; yea, she reacheth forth her hands to the needy. [21] She is not afraid of the snow for her household: for all her household are clothed with scarlet. [22] She maketh herself coverings of tapestry; her clothing is silk and purple. [23] Her husband is known in the gates, when he sitteth among the elders of the land. [24] She maketh fine linen, and selleth it ; and delivereth girdles unto the merchant. [25] Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come. [26] She openeth her mouth with wisdom; and in her tongue is the law of kindness. [27] She looketh well to the ways of her household, and eateth not the bread of idleness. [28] Her children arise up, and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praiseth her. [29] Many daughters have done virtuously, but thou excellest them all. [30] Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the Lord, she shall be praised. [31] Give her of the fruit of her hands; and let her own works praise her in the gates.

• Agree
Reactions: GodsGrace101
Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I did prayed many times and asked for God to send me, but if he used to send me what i asked mostly something was not right either she dosn't want relationship with me, or dosn't show enough attention.
Hmmm... God sent you what was requested and it wasn't right? God sent you what was requested and they didn't show an interest in you?

Why do you think what you ask for isn't right for you?

Why do you think those that fit your desire don't show an interest in you?

Upvote 0

Josheb

Christian
Site Supporter
Jan 3, 2014
NoVa
✟166,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do please give Godsgrace101's post some credence. I will add to it:

Get connected to activities you enjoy that involve more than just you. Bible studies, singles' fellowships, book clubs, hiking clubs, gun clubs, polar bear clubs; doesn't matter if its something you enjoy. Meet and greet, get to know and befriend both males and females, both married and single. By developing a matrix of friendships you increase the likelihood of meeting someone with similar interests.

Say one of the married men invites you to a cookout at his house. He and his wife invite their friends, many of whom are married, but some of whom are his wife's female friends. Because you know the guy and his wife and you have shared interests and values it's much more likely their friends will also have shared interests and values.

And if you find there is difficulty making friends and getting invited then the problem isn't the women.

• Agree
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Miles

Student of Life
Mar 6, 2005
USA
✟382,428.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If i meet someone i just don't feel that Its that person that I should marry or even go to relationship.

Sounds to me like your "chooser" is working properly. It's saving you from a world of hurt. Imagine what life would be like if you married somebody that you didn't actually want to have a relationship with. There's more to life than how long it takes to find a suitable spouse.

Reactions: Lost4words
Upvote 0

mtatertayte

Apr 5, 2020
La.
✟1,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

Have you rejected any that God has sent you ?

Upvote 0