Why gays, lesbians, transgendered, and others are born

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Phinehas2

Lighthorseman,
If you think the APA statement, or any other statement from within the reputeable scientific community can be understood to mean that there is no proof that homosexuals exist, I think you have seriously misread some stuff.
I can see what it says, and it says there is no proof. Both reputable NARTH and APA agree, even if you dont.

By the way this is a Christian forum, God created man and woman to be in union not same sex perversions.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Jase,
That is hopelessly wrong. All the epistles continually point out they are instructing in the faith once delivered from Christ. All you are doing is questioning the Bible.

Then feel free to list which scripture is "All-scripture" and explain why you ignore any scripture that was not included in the Protestant Bible.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Jase,
The Bible has been accepted by Christians as scripture.
Suggest you take your question about Chreistianity elsewhere.
Clearly you can't answer the question since you are avoiding it. I will take this as an admittance that you really do know nothing about the Bible, and you think the Protestant Bible is the only accurate one.

Therefore, quit quoting Timothy as you obviously don't accept his message.

Upvote 0

Jase

Feb 20, 2003
✟10,432.00
Faith
Messianic
Politics
US-Democrat
Jase,
I am not avoiding it at all, I have answered, the Bible! But I don’t need to answer this is a Christian section of the forum.
Which Bible Phinehas? There is more than one! There are in fact thousands, throughout history. The Bible has also not always been "the Bible". It's not one book.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.