Why does the Revelation happend?

w00dy

just a person
Feb 13, 2006
manchester
✟16,247.00
Faith
Christian
maybe because of mans follies. of our ideas that we know best, we are a self destructive creature at the worst of times and we often try to dig our way out of the hole we have fallen into by pointing down and just stating its that way. true all it often takes is for one person to say 'hang on a minute, the way out is to turn around'. but what happens if the devil has stilled that persons lips?

or it could be that the lord has just had enough of us and our crimes against each other and him

or it could be niether or both. your going to have to ask the lord for the correct answer all the rest of us can do is to give our best ideas (and they can point you in the wrong direction im afriad)

Upvote 0

wonderwaleye

Dec 23, 2005
MISSISSIPPI
✟5,952.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Dear IbanezUser

GOD knew we would have many questions like this that involved why or how GOD does things so HE gave us instructions that will cover all these questions:

" Sirach

Chapter 3

3:22. Seek not the things that are too high for thee, and search not into things above thy ability: but the things that GOD hath commanded thee, think on them always, and in many of his works be not curious.

3:23. For it is not necessary for thee to see with thy eyes those things that are hid.

3:24. In unnecessary matters be not over curious, and in many of his works thou shalt not be inquisitive.
3:25. For many things are shown to thee above the understanding of men.

3:26. And the suspicion of them hath deceived many, and hath detained their minds in vanity. "

Those instructions take a big load off our minds in that we don't have to search out all the TRUTH of life. Maybe HE thought we had enough on our minds already just finding the TRUTH we need.

IT'S MUCH EASIER WHEN YOU REMEMBER:

X Even though you can't see him, GOD is there!!! O
( click on the x and drag to the O ) ( then see who is with you ) steven

Upvote 0

TasManOfGod

Untatted Saint
Sep 15, 2003
Tasmania
✟26,515.00
Faith
Word of Faith
I thought about this question for a while and i finaly decided to ask about it. Why does the ladder days come why does the devil fight agianst God in the ladder days. In other words why does the Revelation happend.
(I mean everything in the book)

If you can please help me out on this and God Bless you so much.
Revelation begins with :
The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:
Far from being impossible to understand it answers the questions about how the world as we know it will end and the circumstances of every person ever born being resurrected and standing before God.

Upvote 0

Elijah2

No weapons formed against me will prosper.
Aug 15, 2006
Australia
✟26,096.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Amen WW, great Scriptures.

Such is life mate IbanezUser. We could ask ourselves similar questions, such as why do we wake up in the morning with self on our mind all the time, when we are suppose to wake up with our Lord on our mind.

These are things that are laid down in prophecy.

Get into His Word, and know His Word, than to worry about these things of the "latter days". You are in the "latter days" of the 21st Century, and in time you will see all the prophecy unfold before your eyes.

You see it every day as you pick up a newspaper and read the headlines, and watch TV---SHUDDER!

We are all on a roller-coaster ride, and the most important thing of our Christian life and walk is to remain focus on what HE has commanded us to do.

The time has come when ALL Christians need to stand up and be counted, and do those things that HE has commanded.

Our faith is grounded on those unseen things, and those unseen things is prophecy.

Don't fill your carnal mind up with these concerns, but fill your spiritual mind, your heart, up with those concerns of HIM.

Let your heart do the thinking and the talking.

Love in Christ

Upvote 0

jsimms615

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2006
✟143,480.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I thought about this question for a while and i finaly decided to ask about it. Why does the ladder days come why does the devil fight agianst God in the ladder days. In other words why does the Revelation happend.
(I mean everything in the book)

If you can please help me out on this and God Bless you so much.
Because God is going to pour out his judgment upon man for his sins and then reclaim the world and all that is in it.
The 7 churches mentioned in the first few chapters can be interpreted as representing the church ages. Most people who say this say we are in the Laodicean age, which was the lukewarm church.
j

Upvote 0